Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Times of Change [Ira, Kasha] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Times of Change [Ira, Kasha] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Times of Change [Ira, Kasha] - Page 3 Empty Re: Times of Change [Ira, Kasha]

Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:33 am
Times of Change [Ira, Kasha] - Page 3 GxqQZkY

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Such a gentleman."

It felt weird saying that, frankly, and it was pretty obvious from Ira's tone that he'd realized that toward the end of the sentence. Still, it wasn't as if he necessarily considered it untrue, and his discomfort wasn't from anything on Kasha's end. Sometimes the reality of the situation just tended to settle on him sometimes.

"Course, I guess I probably oughta try and be a little bit more of a gentleman myself, eh? Don't wanna just seem all rough n' tumble."

Of course, that wasn't actually his main concern. It was simply a way for Ira to not-quite-subtly bring up his own situation. He tended to get used to people just treating him as a girl, and while he was willing to accept it from Yugiri, he wasn't so sure he'd like it in a relationship.

END POST | ALL DOLLED UP
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Times of Change [Ira, Kasha] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Times of Change [Ira, Kasha] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:45 am
Times of Change [Ira, Kasha] - Page 3 Header3
KOIZUMI KASHA

"That would only be an issue if you were trying to fill your time here with nobles. I would not wish that upon you, your demeanour is perfectly suited to plenty of people here."

It was probably the closest that he could say 'you're perfect the way you are' but it could hardly be called smooth when he didn't interpret the words like that. It was just making an observation and the everyday shinigami or denizen of the afterlife would surely find little trouble from Ira.

"Simply act as you feel most comfortable and likeminded individuals will flock to you."

FLOWER MIRROR WATER MOON | END POST

Times of Change [Ira, Kasha] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Times of Change [Ira, Kasha] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTTimes of Change [Ira, Kasha] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADTimes of Change [Ira, Kasha] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Times of Change [Ira, Kasha] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Times of Change [Ira, Kasha] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:24 am
Times of Change [Ira, Kasha] - Page 3 GxqQZkY

IRA HOLYFIELD

"You think so? Sounds like you're givin' me a lot of credit, but I guess I've always made friends easy enough.

Ira certainly interpreted Kasha's words as a compliment, and he sidled up just a bit closer as the two walked. It hadn't quite addressed the topic in the way he'd intended, but he couldn't quite complain, either.

"Course, there's at least one noble up here I wouldn't mind havin' a lot of my time with, so that doesn't sound like the worst thing."

Oh yeah, smooth as hell. Ira knew that one sucked, but he'd already said it, and his grin made it quite clear that he didn't regret it even knowing how awful it had been.

END POST | ALL DOLLED UP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum