Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo] Empty Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo]

Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:11 am
Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo] C59WS7R

Katori Nobuko

"Nope.. Still not strong enough."

The better part of her morning was spent practicing kido spells- notably mid-leveled ones without incantation - and she was met with frustration each time. Though of course her spells were consistently stable, she had broken her back over studying and practicing in her academy days after all, but having them retain power without the support of an incantation felt like an important goal to achieve. There was always the option to chant after, but even so she wanted to avoid having to recite one at all for an element of surprise, having been contemplating a concept she received from a less-than-favorable encounter.

But her practice drug on, to any onlookers they would see a competent user, but to her she felt merely like a fool casting ineffective light shows.

END
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo] Left_bar_bleue0/0Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo] Empty Re: Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo]

Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:55 pm
Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo] WduRcDa

OJO | KOGA

"What'cha doing~" Came an all too familiar voice for Katori. It wasn't similar by merit of it belonging to a friend, but it does belong to a face that everyone knows. Pink hair, two horns, and a smile that could send shivers down a man's spine appeared next to Katori as the woman tried her best to focus on whatever it is she's on about. Honestly, Ojo knows it's Kido training, and she knows that Katori is having a difficult time getting where she's trying to go. That's why she's here after all. It's always a good option to check up on fellow Division members.

Beautiful | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo] Empty Re: Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo]

Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:43 pm

Katori Nobuko

She was muttering a spell as the voice of Ojo barely broke her concentration, merely lifting her head to look at her as a lower leveled Kido spat from her directing hand and harmlessly struck the floor. While she didn't know her personally, she knew of her, and thus intended to keep things friendly; it was the least she could be for unseated members... Then again, she knew she was terrible even at that.

"Good afternoon, Ojo." Her voice was a little drained but kept the atmosphere of almost robotic friendliness she tried to maintain, "I am just brushing up on my offensive kido. Can't be a defenseless little healer, after all. How are you today? Are you well?"

END
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo] Left_bar_bleue0/0Practice Makes Perfection [Katori, Ojo] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:41 pm

OJO | KOGA

"Defenseless? Oh! That won't do, you're right."

Ojo didn't quite get it at first. Katori didn't seem too into what she's doing, like it's just a part of a motion. The way it was worded and such, made it sound like the other woman had animosity about something. It's not Ojo's place to pry into such things though. Her job is to help where necessary, and if Katori only required assistance in combat, then that's perfect.

"Then that sounds like you'd need an appropriate target, yep! Someone to add a bit more pep into your step."

Beautiful | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:55 am

Katori Nobuko

Confusion and a bit of concern reached her features, having determined that it was the most appropriate reaction to that kind of statement, "Really? You sure? My healing capabilities are considerable, but i'd feel awful if you got hurt because of me."

How did she actually feel towards that idea? She couldn't help but search her feelings - it was oddly.. Thrilling? But it'd be terrible to want to hurt Ojo, right? But it wasn't hurting her she was enticed by, rather towards the idea of having someone willing to practice with her. She'd seen more rugged members willfully butting heads with each other, but was that the kind of thing others should come to expect from someone like her?

"I mean.. If you're so willing, just stand parallel of me and we can get started."

END
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:53 am

OJO | KOGA

"You will never get far without live experience, and unless you plan on heading on a multitude of missions, you'll never grow properly."

It only makes sense, yeah? You can learn to shoot down a target all you want, but if you have no idea how to handle an actual moving target that's trying to kill you, you'll never be as apt as you desire. Ojo didn't become as trained in combat as she had without her brother's help, and it's only fair to extend that hand to her allies as well. Besides, Kotori couldn't hurt her to a worrying degree. That's why Ojo moved to position, standing a bit away from Kotori, a hand a top the hilt of her Zanpakuto.

"Do not think of me as an ally for right now. I am your enemy, and you must strike me down."

Beautiful | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum