Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Short Stacking (Hiroi/Hiroe) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Short Stacking (Hiroi/Hiroe) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Short Stacking (Hiroi/Hiroe) - Page 3 Empty Re: Short Stacking (Hiroi/Hiroe)

Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:01 pm
Short Stacking (Hiroi/Hiroe) - Page 3 L0Imfce

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

The torrent of fire was unyielding, unending, and could never be completely consumed by the Danava that was the First Danava of Hunger. Hot though they were, it's embrace would be oddly... soothing as it was engulfed by the fire. However, as the darkness disappeared, even though it was hard for Kimitsuki to see, Kimitsuki flung her arms out to her sides and completely halted the torrent of flame that was once fighting the consuming darkness. As the fire sparked and dissipated into the sky, sparkling into beautiful colors as Kimitsuki also let herself cool down; literally. Her hair and clothing resumed their previous states and color, and the Danava's red eyes focused on the woman on the floor. She... Both did and didn't look like Hiroi. Her hair color was wholly different... but there was no way to believe that was not Hiroi.

"H-Hiroi!"

Kimitsuki stumbled towards the small girl that she knew, within her gut, that this was Hiroi. After her brief stumble, she sprinted forwards, and slid to a stop next to Hiroi, falling to her knees and carefully pulling up the girl's upper body; lifting her head and torso up carefully and cradled Hiroi in her arms. She held her carefully, lovingly even, as she made positive that she was breathing, checking pulse, and overall making sure that Hiroi was uninjured from that small tussle. In those moments of concern, she also turned her head towards Hiroe, who was no longer ensconced by Kagutsuchi; only laying down on the dragon comfortably. Kagutsuchi simply gave Kimitsuki an appraising stare before the Danava turned back towards Hiroi, the girl who she had just spent so much of herself to save.

"Cmon Hiroi... Wake up, hun... Wake up..."

END POST | THE LIBERATED FLAME

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Short Stacking (Hiroi/Hiroe) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Short Stacking (Hiroi/Hiroe) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:58 am
Short Stacking (Hiroi/Hiroe) - Page 3 VSIrd1G

HIROI KIGA

The young woman twitched as she was grabbed, squirming in the grip of the Danava. However, she did not open her eyes at the commotion. The energy from before, as toxic as it was, had disappeared, reduced to mere simmers of what it was. Though, it still lingered, and wisps of it still contaminated the air, slowly moving together into a mass of blackness. Slowly it formed into what was Hiroi, or what one would assume as such, a floating creature missing its lower half as its lower body was nothing but cascading energy. With a familiar complexion to the girl below but with black floating hair, the creature spoke, its voice the same as the monster that had attacked Kimitsuki.

"...Maybe it was I that was in the wrong. Maybe it was just a silly commodity, trying to cling to life through another, thinking I was saving us both. Yet, I doomed us to a life of constant pain... Tell me, Kagutsuchi; why do you preserve life instead of destroying it?"

It spoke, but its attention was only on the young woman in Kimitsuki's eyes, focusing its scarlet gaze on the woman's pale soft complexion.

END POST | NOM
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Short Stacking (Hiroi/Hiroe) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Short Stacking (Hiroi/Hiroe) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:36 am

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Kimitsuki couldn't help but be protective of the woman she held in her arms, and the one that lay protected in Kagutsuchi's warm coils. Frankly speaking, Kimitsuki had no more words for the being that had caused them all so much pain, so much terror... however, Kagutsuchi was willing to listen, to answer. Indeed, perhaps the creature had done a great deal in the wrong; but the intention wasn't too terrible. However, how it was executed is exactly what made it so horrid... Simply, Kagutsuchi adjusted himself so the unconscious Hiroe could rest easy before his fiery gaze pointed towards the collection of blackness that was the first Danava of Hunger; and looked so much like Hiroi once used to look.

"Were you a Danava of Fire, you would understand, First. Life is precious, too precious to treat so poorly. It is to be protected because it is fragile, but despite its fragility, it. Is. Beautiful. Kimitsuki and I, we preserve it because of that very reason. It's beautiful, even if said life is destined to fade whereas we persist beyond them. I would much rather protect something so beautiful than see it burn to ash; even if it is fated to one day die anyways."

Kagutsuchi's fiery orbs peered intently at the being before them before Kimitsuki finally deigned to speak to the being before them; a Danava just like both of them, technically. However, Kimitsuki didn't look up at it. Her eyes, too, were focused on Hiroi and not the First Danava of Hunger.

"We protect life because without life... there would be nothing. No fire, no humans, no Danava, no beings to love and be with... Without life, this world would be so boring... and none of us would exist. We protect it because every living thing is precious and deserves protection... As a Danava of Fire, I have long learned that even fire is life, so why wouldn't I protect something so close to me? And those that live are those I also love... and I refuse to lose them while I have the power to protect them... Which I am sure you understand in some way."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Short Stacking (Hiroi/Hiroe) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Short Stacking (Hiroi/Hiroe) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:06 am
Short Stacking (Hiroi/Hiroe) - Page 3 VSIrd1G

HIROI KIGA

"Then, our existences are truly incomparable," The mass of vile energy stated, its eyes focusing on nothing in particular before slowly resting on the resting woman's face.

"I exist to represent an insatiable aspect of life. Is it a really a wonder why I am so different from the others, from you, Kagutsuchi? Every moment is nothing but a reminder that I must feed. Everything before me was but another meal, and, maybe, all I wanted was for this reality to stop existing. Then, there would be no hunger, but it seems I too have finally learned the value of life."

At that, the mass started to break apart, wisps leaving its form and drifting into the space around.

"Seems my time is up. I will not die, but I am reverting back to a more basic form of myself. It's the least I can do, for her. She will most likely share her story with you but tell her that I hope she lives her life the way she's always wanted, without any shackles."

Almost solemn, that deep voice seemed to sigh before it gave up staring at the woman and stared upwards as more of its body fell apart until nothing remained.

END POST | NOM
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:07 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

"We are not quite as different as you believe, you know. It is unfortunate that your immense hunger could not gain control. After all, fire is so dangerous... it must be controlled for the safety of others; or everything would burn... Rest well, and go with the knowledge that she will be safe with us."

Afterwards, Kagutsuchi watched the particles that made up the body of what was Hiroi fall apart and slowly fade away; with his ruby eyes staring at the empty space for long after he had faded. However, even though some part of Kimitsuki felt sad to watch him go, she was more worried about the girls around her; the one in her arms and the one that was currently hidden by Kagutsuchi.

She watched, felt, and positively made certain that both of them were alright as she waited for the girl she believed to be Hiroi to stir in her arm. However, she can't help but wonder what her name really was... after all, that Danava of Hunger, perhaps Kiga was his name?, didn't refer to her by name... Regardless, Kimitsuki's fiery gaze still poured over Hiroi's face as she waited for the girl in her arms to wake.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum