Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/1New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations

Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:58 am
New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations UB7NEHU
NEW CHARACTER OF THE YEAR

I. What's OTY?

In this event, we're looking through all of 2022 and picking out what we think was the best content of the year.

In this thread in particular you'll nominating who you believe is the new character of the year! Nominate the fresh character, made in 2022, that you think came in swinging and made a name for themselves.

II. OTY Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2022 OF THE YEAR
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/1New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty Re: New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations

Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:18 am
It's honestly a pretty tight competition for this category, but I'll be nominating Mizu Morikawa for this one. I'm frankly entirely biased since it's good Gotei content, but I think she's integrated into PH's cast of characters very well for being such a fresh face, and she's certainly brought a new sort of energy to the site.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/0New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty Re: New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations

Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:19 pm
Keeping up the trend of good Gotei content, I'm nominating Igen.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23085-igendai-gyakusuma-approved-5-1-shinigami-hazard-rating-e#158101

I look forward to watching his journey continue.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations Left_bar_bleue999999/999999New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:34 pm
I'll nominate Lillian's character, Katori Nobuko. I think she's a character with a lot of, well, character.

Whether it's trying to be nice and friendly towards her fellow division member but accidently comes off as condescending and patronising such as her interactions with Bambietta or when she's in a more casual setting with her friends like with Igen.

I like her faceted nature of trying to obsfucate and hide from her past by covering it up. There's a mask of someone who is competent and perfectly fine, despite the fact that she is torn up about it when she had those feelings exposed by an artist to serve as a platform to take a peek under that illusion of everything being perfectly alright when it's not.

She is full of flaws but that's perfectly fine as its natural for humans to be flawed and I think Lillian's conveying of that through Katori gives her a feel of being an actual character and not a background character meant to seen in one panel and discarded later.

I hope to see her continue to play Katori and grow her since I think she has presented a good platform for her to go into 2023 with potential to swing hard.

New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations Gamma_Signature
New Character of the Year 2022 Nominations CHARACTER_LISTNew Character of the Year 2022 Nominations GRAPHICS_THREADNew Character of the Year 2022 Nominations TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum