Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] Left_bar_bleue7380/100New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] Empty New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika]

Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:02 am
KEI SAIONJI

Kei was surprised the Shihakushō was still the uniform of the Gotei. With all of the changes, she expected something more modern. Either choice would be fine to her. She had accessories for both styles. Kei had loosened the area around her bust as well as modified the sleeves. They were shorter and more flaring much like that of a furisode. After getting her uniform tailored to fit her—and her sensibilities—Kei decided it was time to meet her superiors. Captain-Commander Murasaki was unavailable at the moment, but she had managed to actually score at least a few minutes of her Lieutenant's time.

Kei entered the office at exactly the appointed time. She was punctual, and if Erika wasn't ready... that was her problem. Kei smiled with the same kind of inviting smile a good hotel receptionist had. "Lieutenant Masamune, I would like to formally introduce myself." Kei bowed slightly to show the respect at least the position held. "I am Kei Saionji, first daughter of the Saionji family, and, I believe this to be more relevant, the new Third Seat of this Division. I hope we have a good working relationship going forward." Kei kept smiling, despite an impending feeling of coldness...

Tsubine's Character List
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] Empty Re: New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika]

Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:21 am
New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] Banner3

ERIKA MASAMUNE | VICE CAPTAIN

"Okay."

She shot back to her subordinate, her shihakusho was perfectly maintained and unaltered. Everything about her was plain and simple, the short stature and rather mundane features besides the golden hair and eyes that stood out against the rest of her look.

Oh, that wasn't a satisfactory answer was it? Murasaki also insisted that she should try to be happier. It didn't really take that well for her with her scowl and disinterested look at Kei. What piercing eyes, the kind of expression that she'd take as a challenge but she was the vice-captain now. Not some wandering vagrant.

"As long as you perform as well as your predecessor before he died."

She quite liked the last third seat, he had a decent head on his shoulders and didn't annoy her. Ideally this one would be the same but that was pretty wishful thinking, huh?

BANTō SHINIGAMI | END POST

New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] Gamma_Signature
New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] CHARACTER_LISTNew Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] GRAPHICS_THREADNew Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] TIMELINE_THREAD
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] Left_bar_bleue7380/100New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:03 am
KEI SAIONJI

Kei blinked. She hadn't heard about a death. That's why it was open? Well, that was sure something. "The previous holder died? I see..." There was a slight hesitation after that. She almost got the feeling that Erika wanted this over and done with. There seemed to be enough work on the desk to indicate that Erika wasn't slacking off. Kei got the feeling that Erika was perhaps the last person here to want to slack off. "Well, I do try my best to stay alive, so hopefully that won't happen."

Kei moved to sit across from Erika. "I plan on trying to get to know my superiors and subordinates better so to better foster good working relationships. I know your time is limited, so perhaps any in-depth questions for later... perhaps over lunch or dinner?" Kei wasn't entirely flirting, but she wasn't entirely not flirting either. Erika was perhaps not the... ideal woman in her mind, but Kei wasn't being as picky right now. Maybe it'd help Erika loosen up a bit too and warm this coldness she felt.

Tsubine's Character List
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:06 pm

The act of sitting was plain, though it was also a statement being made through body language. She was here to stay and had laid a claim to the space in front of her. So Erika's attention shifted entirely from the matters on her mind and instead her attention became solely on Kei. It wasn't ice cold or enkindled to emotion, it was just hard and indifferent, metallic even, like a sword.

It was pointed at Kei but a sword had no hostility unless the person that wielded it had hostility to express through it. It was just indifference as she entertained the third seat's wiles.

"I am most satisfied when you complete your duties to a high standard. I am least satisfied when you display incompetence to me."

A response which was a lot harsher than she might've said but the proffer of a date to her did little to lighten her expression. There wasn't a chance in Hell that she'd allow herself to be so wrapped up in things like that, not now and not again. Being happier was one thing but being a fool to be taken advantage of again? Not a chance.

She didn't care enough to entertain the offer with a response but silence was its own kind of message. A sword to cut through the advances before the woman before her got ahead of herself.

New Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] CHARACTER_LISTNew Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] GRAPHICS_THREADNew Member Calibration [Kei/Erika] TIMELINE_THREAD
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:47 am
KEI SAIONJI

There was a pregnant silence between the two of them. Kei still sat with a smile and Erika... Well, it was pretty clear this wasn't going quite the way Kei wanted it to go. I'll take that as a 'no.' "Perhaps... it would be best if I clarified." She cleared her throat and decided another approach would be best. "I know the Division is tasked more with administrative and support roles rather than direct combat. The job description said as much. One thing it also said is that we're tasked with security for the realm and for the Captain-Commander." She continued without looking for confirmation.

"Administrative tasks are, of course, something that requires a certain amount of office etiquette. The other half of our duties have something else. I vaguely recall hearing of you from back in the Gotei 13 days about... a hundred years ago or so. The only thing I remember was that you were a close-combat expert. Is that still the case? I know it's a silly question, but I do promise it makes sense." Kei tried to make this a conversation rather than her talking to a sword-wielding questionnaire. "If it happens to come to blows, I want to know how much friendly fire I have to worry about, and if there's perhaps some way you'd prefer if I used my... talents in the accomplishing of our duties."

Tsubine's Character List
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:44 am

What a stupid question, should this woman worry about harming her? Erika was indeed a proficient swordsman who was rumoured to possess ten-thousand swords and styles attached to them. It wasn't quite that much but people have a habit of exagerating when you demonstrated the capacity to conjure an unspecified amount of swords. Just how many did she have up her sleeve?

Secret.

The free hand tapped on her desk as she idly thought, was the woman an idiot? No it was a valid question. Erika was just pig-headed and stubborn so she sat back and cocked her head to the side.

"You don't. If your spells get in my way I'll just cut them down too."

The little blonde devil answered back, apparently her nickname was something about being a goblin.

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:18 pm
KEI SAIONJI

Kei blinked. Cut them... down? The only thing Kei remembered about Erika was that she was decent with a sword. It confirmed her earlier question without a direct answer too. After a moment of processing it, her smile changed. There was a hint of a challenge there—whether intentional or not. Kei had been wanting to see just how well her Kidō skills compared to the modern Gotei. Perhaps one day she could see just how good her Lieutenant was. "I see..."

"In that case, I think the two of us will likely have some synergy. Though, hopefully, we don't have a situation that requires a Lieutenant being on the battlefield." With a sigh, she relaxed a bit. "Things have been far too hectic. I know I may not have been an active participant in any of the fighting, but it's still quite stressful. I can only imagine how stressful it was for you all on the frontlines..." She shook her head. It was horrible to think of just how bad things might have been for the members of the Gotei. Especially the pretty ones.

Tsubine's Character List
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:16 am

"Right."

Yeah, it sucked. No, she wasn't going to waste time thinking about the shortcomings of the idiots from the past. She'd done what she could during the wars but that came up short compared to her thoughts on the previous captain commander that had the audacity to welcome the sworn enemies into their domain and result in occupation. What exactly did that man think would happen by letting them establish themselves?

Her cynical and scornful thoughts of those that came before, and people in general, aside

"...Anyway, perform your duties well and I have no issue. Perform them poorly and I'll demote you. Yeah?"

She said with more nonchalance than was probably necessary but it was just her being straightforward. She had no use of a seated officer that didn't perform, if they did fine that was great. If not? Then another captain could have them or they could drop down the ladder.

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:11 pm
KEI SAIONJI

The smile tightened on Kei's lips. She caught herself before saying something quite rude. Kei actually didn't mind people being straightforward. In fact, she appreciated it most of the time. She didn't like it when being straightforward came off like... this. She glanced at the ceiling to try to recollect her thoughts and not start a fight with her Lieutenant. "That is not something you should have to worry about—unless my duties require me to go on a date with a man or to teach a Hakuda seminar. Neither of those things are in my repertoire."

She could feel the same kind of not-irritation rising from Erika, so Kei stood. She would get answers from her Captain if need be. "Thank you, Lieutenant Masamune, for taking time for me to learn more about yourself and what it will take to succeed in this position." Kei bowed lightly before she made her way towards the door. "I hope that our working together is successful in the future."

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum