Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen]

Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:58 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Kaminari_PH19
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

Kaminari's eyes widened when Ko actually struck Igen. Zanpakuto had different ways of dealing with their hosts, at least these two had an interesting relationship. Kaminari's was the opposite of her: calm, shy, and introverted. Ko's impatience did push them toward a suggestion. However, Kaminari had popped off a few suggestions, but hadn't memorized the order. For this little outing, the 'second to last' one was going to be the steakhouse. She smiled and nodded.

He wanted to go train... Kaminari wondered if she could join. She could use the stress relief. She might mention it later. For now, food! "Alright then. Let's get going. There's one not too far from here." Kaminari said and led the two down a few streets. They came to one of the many market districts in the Seireitei and arrived at a newly built restaurant called "The Aoyama Steakhouse." Luckily, they arrived at a time it wasn't too busy. "Did you want to order to-go or request outside seating? If you're wanting something small to go train, ordering to-go might be better."

END OF POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen]

Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:38 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

Igen smiled as Kaminari seemed to have an idea of where to go. Actually kinda thankful. He was familiar with a few....regular spots. But honestly he didn't think he'd ever memorize all the eateries around the Sereitei! All the same, once they got close, Igen couldn't help but take a moment to appreciate the storefront before glancing to Kaminari and giving a light chuckle.

"Either works! I don't mind putting off my training a little if you want to take a moment to eat. It'd be kinda rude of me to rush your meal just so I could do something else after all. You said you hadn't eaten all day! We can take our tume" He chuckled as the pair of them would make their way in to make an order. Naturally, Ko ordered for herself. Hardly really one to linger, she usually knew what she wanted after one glance at a menu. With her aside, he'd take his time to order a nice stirfry over rice. Something nice and simple to eat. Though as he did, he couldn't help but glance Kaminari's way. A question clearly on his mind.

"So, if you don't mind me asking. What was it that had you so stressed out earlier? You seemed like something was really bothering you." HE pointed out. Making sure not to sound pushy, but just giving a bit of honest curiosity.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:59 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Kaminari_PH23
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

"That's kind. Thank you!" Kaminari said. Once Kaminari got her answer, she chose to sit at an outdoor table. She ordered first and patiently waited for the other two. As she did, she felt a lot of her stress slowly fading away, which let her demeanor calm enough to seem almost normal. Once they were done ordering, they were led to a table, where Igen asked Kaminari about why she had been so stressed.

"Well, I kind of applied for the Vice-Captain position for my Division." Kaminari said and sighed. "I know I'm not going to get it. I don't know Captain Kuchiki well, she probably won't like me, and I doubt I have what it takes. I have the combat skill, don't get me wrong. I am at the technical level, but I've never been in a leadership position before. At least... I don't think. It's not like I can really be sure about that."

END OF POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:20 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

Igen smiled and sat down across from Kaminari, pleased to see that she seemed to be relaxing just a little. While their food was still being prepared, he did perk up as she gave an explanation of her concerns, an appreciative whistle escaping Igen's lips as he tapped his fingers along the table thoughtfully. "Lieutenant of Second Division. That's quite the ambition! I don't think I actually know that much about Captain Kuchiki. I mean, I was familiar with her as a teacher. But I admit I was never in her class, so I don't really have any familiarity with how she runs things." He concered before offering a light, optimistic smile.

"Well, still, I think you'll do fine! Even if you don't get the position, it's very likely you'll still be offered a seated position in the squad. You'll still be able to offer your skills to the squad. and then as for all that leadership stuff, you'll learn all that as a seated officer" He pointed out, smiling confidently as he did so. "A lot of members kinda get it mixed up and think you need to have all this stuff to be a seated officer. And well, yea you certainly need at least a little competence. But it's not like you can't work your way up. If you really want to learn you can figure it out no problem! If /I/ Can get a position as a seated officer, anyone can if they put enough effort into it." He assured her with a bright grin. Certainly he had NOT started out with all the skills he had when it came to being a seated officer.

Mistakes, nervousness, being comfortable about taking a position of authority. All of these and many other things had been steps he'd had to learn as a low position seated officer. And even now he strove to improve himself.
"If you want my advice, don't worry too much about it. If you're right for the position, you'll get it. If not, you can just do the best where you're needed most. "
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:25 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Kaminari_PHS3-18
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

Kaminari wasn't quick to respond to the advice Igen was giving. He was being helpful and supportive, but there was something scratching at the back of her mind about being a Vice-Captain that she just couldn't understand. She wanted the position, badly, but also wanted something... more. Kaminari took a deep breath and shook her head, as if shaking the weird thoughts out and away.

Kaminari pushed up another smile and nodded toward Igen. "You're right. It was an impulsive move, though." Kaminari said, stretching. "You're right. I probably should be third or fourth seat first, but oh well. The application is in. Now, I just wait."

It wasn't long before the food showed up. "Woo! Looks good," Kaminari said and quickly began eating. After she finished her first bite, she looked to Ko to see how the tiger was enjoying her food. She looked to Igen for the same thing. As she finished her first couple of bites, she looked to Igen. "You think I could join you for your training session? It's fine if you'd prefer not to. No worries."

END OF POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:43 pm

Igen honestly wasn't sure how much he was helping as he spoke. And truth be told, he supposed he really shouldn't expect too much. It was a complicated situation. But seeing Kaminari smile and perk up definitely brought a smile to his own face. Glad to see that her outlook on the situation improved just a little, and he offered a soft chuckle of his own before giving her a thumbs up.

"There ya go! Well I'm glad I was able to help just a bit. And certainly wherever you end up, I'd be more than happy to check in on you and see how you're doing. Maybe even offer a bit of advice here and there." He pointed out. Ko in the meantime certainly was enjoying her food as it arrived for the three of them. Happily tearing into the meat with an unusual precision for a tiger. Igen also getting a few bites in before Kaminari spoke up again.

At first he was a little surprised, but it took all of two seconds for that surprised look to shift to a smile. "That'd be great! I'm always happy to train with others. A little less boring. But Absolutely, I'd be more than happy to have you join in!" He insisted, grinning from ear to ear as he found himself experiencing a budding new excitement! Truly he did enjoy getting to train with others, no less new people! "So, if you don't mind me asking, how long have you been a shinigami? You seem a bit on the experienced side, Or at least you kinda have that air about ya. Did you have a squad before you went in on Second Division?" He ventured, allowing his curiosity to show a little.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:40 am
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Kaminari_PH21
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

It must have been luck that brought Igen to that area she was screaming in. He was very supportive and kind, and Kaminari appreciated that quite a bit. It wasn't often that she felt so at ease these days. Her first few bites of food were delicious and helped her relax even more. Once she felt relaxed enough, she asked the question about joining them for training. She sucked her lips into a line, hoping the question wasn't too soon. Not everyone liked training with someone they just met. However, Igen smiled and welcomed the idea, and conjured a smile to Kaminari's face.

"That's great! I'm glad I ordered light," Kaminari said, patting her belly. If they were going training right after this, having a full stomach would have likely ended badly.

Right as Kaminari was taking another bite, Igen asked a question she froze over. She set her food back down and stared at the table for a few seconds, her expression mostly blank, like it was fighting to keep some hint of joy there.

"Um..." Kaminari tried to think something up. Her mind ran through what memories she could flip through, but nothing created a concrete picture for her. So much of it was jumbled, cracked, or shattered. She couldn't answer.

"Well, I... Um, I was around when we were the Gotei Thirteen, so it's been a while," Kaminari said. She was sincere, but a little vague on the information. "I think around a hundred years. I lost count." She seemed to forget or ignore his last question.

END OF POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:16 pm

Igen was very pleased to see Kami taking well to the suggestion. Not only that but he was alwasy glad to see someone tnthused about social training. So many shinigami just sortof walled themselves off and did things by themselves, but havinbg training be a more cooperative and social thing was soemthing that frankly Igen felt should be a bigger part of their standards of practice! "Ahah, Well I don't really plan on working you THAT hard. It's alright if you want to fill up, its important to have a good ammount of energy in the tank when you look to work up a sweat." He pointed out.

Though, when she froze, for a moment he got a bit worried as she didn't seem to respond well to the shift in subject. Er, had he asked something wrong? "Ah I see. It's alright, It was just something I was a little curious about. Its fine if you don't like to talk about the past." He pointed out. "Still, if you don't mind me asking, what sort of training do you usually take part in? I wanna make sure I don't wear you out too much after all." He noted with a grin, promptly changing the subject for Kaminari's benefit, as well as deciding to ask about hwo she usually trained herself. He initially was thinking of a spar. But well, depending on her own capabilities that might not be the best idea if they weren't well matched. Which well...would help in some ways, but he wasn't going to put her out in an odd position on their first training together!
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:30 pm
Was It Actually a Mistake? [Kaminari/Igen] - Page 2 Kaminari_PH21
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

There was instant relief in her posture when the subject changed. Kaminari was someone who wore her worry on her shoulders, so she never hid that well. She could tell he changed subjects intentionally too, proving himself observant and kind. Being able to think on her training though, much better! She leaned back in the chair, tapping her chin with her index finger before smiling again.

"Well, I specialize in kido and hand-to-hand combat; I definitely focus there a lot," Kaminari said and then thought of something she might want to work on too. "I've got my shikai, but wouldn't mind advancing its abilities a bit. It's pretty immature right now, so I've been shifting over to zanjutsu some. Yeah, those three areas are it right now... What about you? What do you focus on when training?"

As Igen answered, Kaminari stopped leaning back in her chair and took a couple more bites. It was the third bite that made her realize that continuing to eat would stuff her up a bit more than she liked when she expected to go into a training session. Even if Igen didn't plan on pushing her, she likely would herself.

END OF POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:17 pm

Igen nodded along as he munched a few remnants of his own food, thinking over the information Kaminari had provided. "Huh, I see. Well that makes sense I guess. Not a combination I'd expect from you though. Especially ... you said you were in kido division right? Though I guess I'm not really one to say thats too unusual." He chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck as he leaned back a bit in his seat.

"Still, it may be a little hard connecting with your zanpaku'to, especially if you've been focusing on Kido for such a long time." Ko interjected idly, having sat more or less quietly off to the side throughout this whole Exchange. Though Igen was rather used to it and paused to glance in Ko's direction. "I mean, I guess it depends. Not every Zanpaku'to is really that finicky, you remember Lira's? Have you ever had any issues like.....with getting along with your Zanpaku'to?" He ventured, swiveling his attention back to Kaminari as Ko took up another bowl of food. While Igen and Kaminari had been taking it easy, SHE had been scarfing down food like nobody's business.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum