Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] Left_bar_bleue0/0+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] Empty +1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family]

Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:40 pm
+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] HEADER__astolfo_and_sieg_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__acbc7691eb0423fbf222558e5d7b829a

Whew! It'd been quite a bit since he'd been to the Sawachika family estate! Well no, he did actually check in now and then, but given how busy he'd been very recently with his training and of course being in Squad One, he WAS a little busy helping coordinate and serve as low level supervision for the operations in Africa. Getting used to his Zanpaku'to. Heh... and there was also her.

He gave a little smirk in Ko's direction and felt a little swell of pride in his chest. He couldn't help but be happy with the Zanpaku'to that he'd managed to pull. Ko seemed to be a bit here and there as of late, currently she was in her tiger form and walked casually alongside Igen. He was even a little excited to see how the Sawachikas would react to his progress.

Turning his attention to the path before him, he took just a moment to admire the gate to the Sawachika estate. One that he had once been QUITE intimately familiar with the last time he'd been thrown through the old one. Ah... memories. With a smile still on his face, he reached up and gave a firm knock on the gate. Glancing at Ko as the tigress promptly settled down beside him.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] Left_bar_bleue16000/1+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] Empty Re: +1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family]

Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:37 pm
+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] UUYLiaq
LADY SAWACHIKA

For a moment, there was no response when Igen knocked at the gate. Only silence, and the very faint sound of movement somewhere. All at once, however, a sound of exertion came from above, atop the wall of the estate, and there stood Lady Sawachika with a training spear in hand.

"Catch."

All at once, she threw the spear down with exceptional strength, though she hadn't actually been aiming for Igen himself. If he didn't move at all, it would land a few inches in front of him. She'd have also considered that a fairly impressive act of confidence, so just catching it or sidestepping it would be fine too.

She mostly just wanted to see what his natural instinct was in this situation.

END POST | TEA BOWL OF SAWACHIKA

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] Left_bar_bleue0/0+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] Empty Re: +1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family]

Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:50 pm
+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] HEADER_100599456_p3_master1200

There was a reason Igen loved coming here. There was a sense of ... not quite apprehension or anxiety. But a sense of anticipation that always surrounded the household. And that feeling was rewarded when his knock was answered. The sound catching his attention, the young man's attention snapped up to the woman up at the top of the gate and that sudden whistle of a spear flying through the air immediately let him know what was about to happen. With a sudden burst of energy coursing through his body, Igen's senses suddenly sharpened, using spiirit energy pumped up through his nervous system to sharpen his senses, a technique employed in healers when utilizing Kaido in order to bolster one's reikaku so that they could heal deep inside without having to open the patient up. In this instance, it allowed him to suddenly shift, his body a brief blur as he shifted to the side and reached in, clamping his hand on the flying spear.

There was the briefest sudden spike in friction as he stopped the spear, and it slid the tiniest bit in his grasp before it came to a full stop, bringing heat to his palm, and a sudden WHEW from Igen as the adrenaline caught up with him! A big beaming smile breaking out across his face, glancing up to Lady Ai and promptly offering a salute with the spear. "Good afternoon Lady Sawachika!" He greeted the woman. It was hard not to instantly be happy when he ran into one of the members of Kyo's family. The energy was exactly what he enjoyed the best! And off to the side, Ko couldn't help but put on a proud little smirk. The short tiger-eared woman looking for all the world like a proud teacher after Igen's little maneuver. At least until she cast a glance up to the wall. Offering a silent smile of approval.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] Left_bar_bleue16000/1+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:19 pm
LADY SAWACHIKA

"Good afternoon, Mr. Gyakusuma."

With one flash step, Lady Sawachika moved to the gate and opened it to allow Igen inside, greeting him with a polite bow of courtesy. She gestured inside, seeming a bit expectant even despite her perennially tranquil expression.

"What brings you to the estate today? Miki is currently at a social event with a few friends, though I believe Kyo should be home shortly."

She supposed he could have befriended one of her other children, as well, but she hadn't heard anything about that, and with someone like him, she doubted it would have gone unmentioned.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:36 pm
+1 to the Party [Igen, Sawachika family] HEADER__astolfo_and_sieg_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__acbc7691eb0423fbf222558e5d7b829a

Igen couldn't help but smile at the greeting, giving a sheepish look before giving a sheepish shrug of his shoulders. "Ah, ahah, I mean I was really not looking for anyone in particular. If I'm being honest I just realized it's been a while since I was last here. I didn't really have anyone specific in mind when I came here." He admitted with a chuckle. "It's been a bit of a wild couple months. OH!" He probmptly straightened up and gestured toward the Tiger seated beside him. Having almost completely forgotten that they wouldn't be familiar with them.

"I recently managed to learn my Zanpaku'to's name! This is Ko! My Shikai. Ko, you remember Lady Sawachika." He promptly introduced the two of them. The Tiger took only a moment to glance toward Lady Ai before promptly rising up, the motion continuing past what would normally be possible for such an animal before their form simply seemed to melt into a dark shadow, one that soon was replaced by Ko's human form. The short, tiger-eared young woman who offered a bow of respect to the lady of the household, before flashing an impish smirk.

"It's a pleasure to visit your home once again, Lady Sawachika." Ko promptly intoned, a surprising ammount of respect behind the Zanpaku'to's voice as they greeted the woman. Certainly Igen had a relieved expression on. He never really COULD tell how Ko would behave around certain individuals.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:28 pm
LADY SAWACHIKA

"Is that so? You are welcome to visit any time. Lord Sawachika and I find your presence perfectly pleasant."

Looking down as the tiger turned into a young woman, Lady Sawachika's expression remained as placid as ever, seemingly entirely unfazed by what she'd seen. She simply nodded, offering a small bow of greeting in return to the zanpakuto, and turned to lead the way into the estate proper.

"Shikai is certainly no small accomplishment for any shinigami. You ought to be proud."

The estate was a bit quieter than normal, perhaps the natural consequence of most of the Sawachika family not being at home. Lady Sawachika was hardly one for loud expressions, after all.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:48 pm

Igen couldn't help the big grin that flashed across his face, all too happy that hs presence was actually enjoyed. Perhaps it was his past, but some small part of him always did question that his presence was a welcome one. And so the affirmation went a long way into bolstering his spirits.

Goodness knew he ... needed it these days.

"I'm glad to hear that! And thank you! Honestly, I have you to thank for it." He smiled and offered a deep, appreciative bow toward the woman, earning a raised brow from Ko as Igen expressed his ...appreciation. "During our clash, I truly enjoyed myself. Fighting someone such as yourself, It brought something out in me. And when it did, that was the first time I was able to hear Ko's voice. I'm uh...eheh... not really sure why. But I wanted to thank you anyway." He noted, raising himself back up and smiling appreciatively. All the while Ko simply kept a knowing smirk on her features as she observed the interaction, those bright golden eyes betraying nothing.

"Bye the way.... is everyting...alright? It's awfully quiet around here...."' Igen suddenly paused and canted his head to the side. Curiosity dawning on his features as he glanced around as if to try and sus out any sounds in the distance. After all, there usually was SOME kind of noise going on around the estate.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:49 am
LADY SAWACHIKA

"Crossing blades with a strong opponent is one of the surest ways to find who you truly are. The threat of death pushes away anything that would mask it."

Ah, in a way Lady Sawachika rather missed her days in the 11th Division, but that was a time long past. She was quite confident she'd not fallen in ability, of course. It had simply been fun to have such consistent opportunity.

"Hm? This is simply the state of our home when most of the family is away. It should hardly surprise you to imagine that less Sawachika in one location would make it far quieter."

Though her expression remained plain as always, she spoke with a faint lilt that seemed to suggest a smile at the expense of her children. It was hardly as if she was unaware of the household she maintained, after all.

"Why, would you prefer it be more lively?"

In much the same way that her prior statement had suggested a smile, her voice had now seemed to carry with it a vaguely menacing expression, threatening and goading at the same time. She didn't get terribly much chance to see any combat these days.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:05 am

Igen nodded lightly at that and gave a slight sheepish smile at the explanation, not only of the fact that her murderous intent had been what pushed his zanpaku'to to speak up,. but also the fact that the Sawachika family just not being around sometimes hadn't even occurred to him. That certainly made a lot of sense, he supposed even with how many of them there were, there was bound to be times when there just wasn't much of anyone home. That said he did pause and look to the woman before him and wonder. Did she ever leave the estate? What did she do when she wasn't tending to the home and the kids? Hmmm, thoughts for later.

"Oh I mean, I don't mind. I guess I just kinda got used to all the ruckus. It kinda reminded me of the places I'd hang out when I was younger before I joined the Gotei. Only you know..... a lot less booze everywhere." He murmured thoughtfully. Though when Lady Ai brought up the subject of if he preferred things when they were a bit louder the hint of menace behind her words certainly wasn't lost on him. "I wouldn't mind making a bit of noise. Ko? You up for a bit of a fight?" He glanced to his Zanpaku;'to with a building excitement in his voice.

Ko herself smirked slightly toward Igen before turning that predatory smile toward the lady of the household. "Of course. It's been quite a while since I got to experience you and Lady Ai making a mess of things. If I'm being honest, I was hoping I'd get a chance to get involved this time around." A playful, toothy smirk that showed off her own sharp incisors crossed her features. There certainly were a lot of differences between Ko and Igen. But she certainly seemed to share Igen's enthusiasm for combat.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:57 am
LADY SAWACHIKA

"Very good. Seeing as you will be utilizing your zanpakuto, I will naturally do the same. I look forward to seeing how you have progressed as a warrior."

Naturally, questions of the intricacies of the shinigami arts were of little concern to someone like Lady Sawachika. She understood their value, of course, but she was infinitely less concerned with technique or prowess than she was with the outcome of the effort. Leading the way to one of the courtyards which sat outside the main family house, littered with half-carved stonework from the Sawachika family's work, Lady Sawachika gestured to the other side.

"Give me a moment to prepare, if you would not mind."

Sitting down in a casual manner that seemed thoroughly at odds with her grace and composure, Lady Sawachika began removing much of her outerwear, tossing gloves, shoes, and a kimono aside that likely cost more than most in the Seireitei could reasonably ever afford. She only stopped when all that remained was a susoyoke and a sarashi wrapped tightly around her chest, and as she stood once again, she picked up her zanpakuto in one hand.

"Pray for mercy, Enjin."

The blade in her hand began to hum quietly, a faint tremoring from within it, but such a minor change was nearly washed out by the intense outpouring of spiritual pressure that came with her release.

"As last time, Gyakusuma. The challenger gets the first blow."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum