Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working up a Sweat [Samantha, Vanyel] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Working up a Sweat [Samantha, Vanyel] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Working up a Sweat [Samantha, Vanyel] - Page 4 Empty Re: Working up a Sweat [Samantha, Vanyel]

Tue May 16, 2023 4:18 pm
Working up a Sweat [Samantha, Vanyel] - Page 4 HEADER__yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_and_1_more_drawn_by_hungry_clicker__bbab0fd61a0592648d10ae5ae1489e97

"Don't you know?"

In an instant, she used SNAP to close the distance between them. But she didn't attack this time. Rather, she placed a hand dead center on the man's chest. Fixing him with a calm stare as she pushed a bit of spiritual energy into the spot. A drop in the water to stir the surface. A trailing finger as the calm sea rippled. A fixed stare into the man's own eyes.

"You still have spiritual energy inside of you. I can sense it. You simply aren't doing anything with it. You've had power before. You just need to figure out how to use it." She stated simply enough. Switching her grip on the bayonet until she had it by the blade, and then gently tapped the handle against Van's forehead.

"It wouldn't be hard. even younger humans, with a bit of guidance, can manage some small, pathetic, rudimentary expression of their spirit energy if they put in enough time. It's all a matter of effort and focus. Maybe once upon a time, Humanity was not exposed to enough spiritual energy to make much of anything. But I don't think that's the case for you. You're more than capable. It's just a matter of whether or not you have the desire for that life again." She stated simply enough. A lopsided little smirk coursing over her features.

"When I was on the Spirit Unit, we had plenty of recruits who never thought they would be able to learn. But they always did. With varying degrees of proficiency, but all the same. Shitty low-quality powers are still better than nothing." She pointed out. At this point she was ending their little spar. Having drawn his blood, she promptly allowed that bayonet to dissolve, before gesturing for him to give her his forearms. And, if he allowed her to do so. She would promptly run her thumb over those injuries, drawing a symbol into the air and allowing a soft blue glow to seep into his flesh. Closing up the wounds as she promptly healed him. Falling silent so that he could have a little bit of time to think about how he'd respond.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working up a Sweat [Samantha, Vanyel] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Working up a Sweat [Samantha, Vanyel] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Working up a Sweat [Samantha, Vanyel] - Page 4 Empty Re: Working up a Sweat [Samantha, Vanyel]

Sun May 21, 2023 1:46 pm
Working up a Sweat [Samantha, Vanyel] - Page 4 97ZeGbM

VANYEL XIAOYANG | DRAGON OF KYUSHU

As she closed the distance between them, Vanyel's arm instantly lifted, bringing the sword with it. As she came into range, the sword was promptly held at her neck. But, instead of attacking, she put a hand on his chest, causing him to take a half-step back, moving the sword from her neck. His expression didn't really change as she spoke, talking about how he had spiritual energy in him, that he wasn't doing anything with it, and all of that.

He knew that already. He could feel that he had energy in him -- it wasn't a matter of if he could do it, he was more concerned on if he should do it. He was pondering and considering whether or not he should remake his old abilities. Turning back to a human was something of a new start for him -- giving him a new chance at living life as he was before.

"I know that I can do it. I just...don't know if I should. I'm not sure if I should rekindle my old powers or not."

As her weapon dissipated, Vanyel sheathed his own, storing it back in the Chasm Point. He raised an eyebrow as she gestured to see his arms, but, he relented and slowly held them out for her. The suspicion turned to surprise as his injuries began to mend themselves.

"Maybe I'm just overthinkin' it."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working up a Sweat [Samantha, Vanyel] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Working up a Sweat [Samantha, Vanyel] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2023 3:17 pm
Working up a Sweat [Samantha, Vanyel] - Page 4 HEADER__yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_and_1_more_drawn_by_hungry_clicker__bbab0fd61a0592648d10ae5ae1489e97

"You already know the answer to that." She stated with a simple nod of her head. No smile, now smugness. It was a simple matter of fact as she focused on healing the man's arm, stitching the flesh together, she didn't bother giving him any of her spiritual energy. He seemed to be doing just fine with that as it were.

"You're here. Training. IN proximity to hollows and all sorts of shit. Even if you don't put in effort to revive your old powers. You soul will respond to danger, and something will come all on its own." She stated calmly. There wasn't even a sliver of doubt in her mind at that. She wouldn't be surprised if there was already something bubbling up inside of the man.

"You seem like a nice enough guy, so I'll give you this advice for free. It's already clear that you can't stand standing by. You wouldn't be here training in a dangerous place like this if you didn't have the desire to help other people. So, gaining powers is a natural progression of that sentiment. Wether you want to or not. Your soul WILL respond to that desire. The only thing you need to do is decide how you want to go about doing that." She stated simply, stepping back and taking a moment to peel a few of the knives from her outfit, handing them over before mending the wounds on her own body.

"I was once a Drill Sergeant back in the states for the Spiritual Disturbance Response Force. Probably never heard of them. But I've dealt with plenty of folks like yourself. If you want any help, or just need a good sparring partner for when you DO start shoiwng signs of abilities again. You can feel free to give me a call." She offered. Not something she did very often. But well. She could tell that this guy was going to be a big deal. He was already a nuisance without powers. She could only imagine what he'd become. BEst she could do was make sure to instill a bit of sense and discipline into the process.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum