Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Spirit Class 8] Fuurinji Wakaba - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Spirit Class 8] Fuurinji Wakaba - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[Spirit Class 8] Fuurinji Wakaba - Page 2 Empty Re: [Spirit Class 8] Fuurinji Wakaba

Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:01 pm
Lillian wrote:

1) The true number of spirits. The way you communicate it is pretty unclear; at first it sounds like it's one spirit with multiple personalities depending on it's state - which is fine, but then it pivots into sounding like these are distinct, separate spirits. If you were intending for it to sound like the acceptable former, just cut out the usage of plurals and implying of multiple spirits.

To start with this, I do apologize. Rereading over it I see why it is taken this way, though the intent is not that Soyokaze and Kamikaze are indvidual spirits but rather aspects of Muraki Kitakaze, who is the Zanpakuto Spirit. As a result I've altered the Personality to better reflect this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lillian wrote:
2) Multiple sealed Zanpakuto. There is only one canon example of a character who exhibits this, and it is Shunsui, who's at a completely different level compared to Fuurinji. Two sealed swords just wouldn't be possible for someone at her level.

You're free to keep it at two blades in Shikai, but do change the sealed sword's description to be a singular weapon.

After discussion on discord about this, I understand what is being asked/stated and as a result have altered the description to better fit this narrative. I have kept the two blades in Shikai while altering the sealed swords description as well as the action taken to release her Shikai.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Spirit Class 8] Fuurinji Wakaba - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000[Spirit Class 8] Fuurinji Wakaba - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

[Spirit Class 8] Fuurinji Wakaba - Page 2 Empty Re: [Spirit Class 8] Fuurinji Wakaba

Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:27 pm
[mod]
Approved!

General Skills
» Durability: Beginner
» Speed: Beginner
» Strength: Adept
» Martial Skill: Adept

Will Skills

» Willpower: Beginner
» Deduction: Beginner
» Focus: Adept