Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono]

Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:48 pm

[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko laughed as the conversation continued to progress. Then, after taking another bite of her food, the woman kept her gaze locked on Hono and spoke aloud:

"You are welcome for everything! But, you have to thank yourself. I'm not one to really prop people up on bullshit lies. The food really is great."

After nodding, the raven-haired woman let out a content sigh before pouring herself a glass of wine and soda together. It wasn't anything heavy as Saiko didn't drink hard liquors, but she liked her glass of wine every now and then after a good meal. So, when she was relaxed, the girl couldn't help but ask Hono another question.

"Oh? Tell me more about your brother and sister. Family stories are always amusing. Are they anything like you?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono]

Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:40 pm

Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 118

Well, Saiko's words were very reassuring, causing Hono to smile softly. She would look at the woman giving a rather soft chuckle. "Well, I love your support~" Hono would smile, eating her food yet again. "Keeping it honest and not lying is always respectable!" Hono appreciated it, she didn't like lying either,

Hono would point at Saiko poured some wine. "Oh! Lemme get some?" She loved a good wine, so she hoped Saiko would bring her some wine.

"Nothing like me! My brother is a mega book nerd, and my sister likes making dolls" She laughed. "She made one based off of me!" It was a cute thing, Hono always loved to see what her sister was creating~

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:30 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko was by no means a selfish person. So, with a happy nod, the woman pulled out a wine glass, poured Hono a cup, and passed it to a woman with a cheerful hum.

"Hell yeah, drink til' your heart's content!"

A playful laugh escaped Saiko's mouth as she was having fun, loosening up and enjoying the moment as she glanced at the night skies outdoors. Being in nature, in her home, and around a welcomed guest was all just great to her.

Honestly, she didn't expect to be able to be in a place where she had so many friends and good experiences a few years ago, so any time she had a peaceful moment like this, she wished it would last forever and let out a content sigh after taking another sip of her wine.

"Hey, your sister likes you a lot if she made a doll based on you! So you gotta take care of her and make sure you aren't giving her a bad influence."

Snorting, she then lightly jabbed Hono and said jokingly.

"After all: what would she say if she caught you drinking at a stranger house all alone in the woods? Bad Hono~ Hehehe"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Escape Within Nature [Saiko/Hono] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:59 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 158

Hono would clap playfully watching Saiko pour her a glass of wine. Hono would take the glass from her new friend and take a big sip from the glass. Hono loved wine, so it was good to have some with her cooking.

"You know, I'm trying to learn how to brew my own wine? It'll go good with my cooking I think~" It would be a good skill in addition to her cooking!

"Well no shit, I love my sister! I'm in the gotei to keep her safe" The woman would shut her eyes and take another sip of wine, giving a rather happy sigh thinking about the days before she the academy, the days she'd spend with her sister.

"You got a point..." She twirled the glass around a little swooshing the wine around in the glass. "And you're eating a stranger's cooking. Who says I didn't poison it..." She would clap back, smirking a little bit.

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:04 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"Feel free to use me as a test subject for that wine~ This body of mine is pretty hard to jack up."

With another swing of her glass, Saiko took a gulp and giggled as she noticed Hono getting passionate about protecting her sister. That was definitely a motivation for her to get stronger, and she commented on that.

"Y'know, when we are done stuffing our faces, that's a good reason to get stronger. If you have something you want to keep safe, obviously, you wanna get jacked, strong and buff to keep that thing safe. Would you be down for that?"

At that moment, even though Saiko was a petite mistress, she played and made a short pose flexing her nonexistent upper-arm muscles.

After laughing at herself, she relaxed into her chair and shook her finger at Hono when she mentioned jokingly about the food being poisoned.

"Wellllllllllllllllll, you'd need something pretty strong with all the fuckery going on in my body. Makes it hard to kill me, I think."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:34 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 80

Well, Hono learned something new, Saiko seemed to have a strong stomach so she could eat any of Hono's cooking! Nice! The pink haired took note. "You wanna train with me? Sure! I would love to get swol and jacked!" Hono laughed. Flexing her muscles playfully looking at Saiko.

Hono saw an opportunity for a joke so she took it. "Someone's fucking your body?!" She nudged her. "What's up with that?" she asks raising an eyebrow. "If I can ask..."

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:23 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"Good, good. I'll help you ripped and tough, and not even Elyss will be able to bully you."

Grinning, Saiko then did another pose as she continued flexing on Hono for a bit. Though, when she mentioned someone fucking her body, Saiko had a faint aqua blush before gently bonking the head of Hono.

"No one is fucking with my body. For the moment."

She wasn't a saint, so that Saiko could admit that much, but she promptly adjusted to the next subject when the matter of her body came up.

"Oh, and if you are talking about my body, it's a long story. But, uh, it's half-demonic, half-shinigami. Henrex is supposed to help me remove the demonic half, so these are kind of my last few days as a mutt."

After a nervous chuckle came up, Saiko stared at her cup of wine for a moment. Of course, there was a darker depth to the origins of this power, her strength, and what it took to get it here, but was it worth spilling her guts over? So, after a few more seconds of silence, Saiko wouldn't dig too down deep unless asked.

"I'm just glad this nightmare is almost over, y'know?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:33 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 120

"Ow!" Hono would shout out at the sudden bonk, honestly, deserved. Hono would rub her head, that bonk did quite hurt, she let out a soft sigh before it evolved into a deep gut chuckle. She thought her own joke was funny at least. So... win?

Oh, she was a demon, that... explained a lot. "Oh, you're like my friend Ari, she's a demon." Hono would go back to drinking wine, really not wanting to push that anymore as it seemed to a topic you shouldn't press.

"Yeah, good for you. I'll cook you a big meal to celebrate! Henrex can join" Hono had never actually met Henrex, but he was doing this so he must be a good guy.

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:31 am

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Did Saiko really hit that hard? Huh, guess she didn't know her own strength, as the girl only intended to bonk her playfully. Still, Saiko tilted her head at the demon comment.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, not quite. I'm still half shinigami; I just got corrupted with some bad demonic blood. Not sure how the recovery will be, but I'll be glad to have it removed."

Nodding, Saiko didn't feel too proud about it, but she wasn't one to shy away from reality. She had been doing that up until she had gotten back into the Gotei by the sheer grace of god and saved from Shadow Fall. So, to honor that, she would keep being as sincere as possible when the situation presented itself.

So, after smiling and accepting that fact, she spoke once more:

"I'd really appreciate that~ I think then you can stop cooking for an entire army, haha~."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:49 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 98

Hono would tap her chin, thinking about Saiko said. Half Shinigami huh? Well she would need to press into the the story behind that later, it might be pretty uncomfortable to talk about right now, so Hono would ask once her "surgery" was all finished. Not wanting her to think about it much.

"I'll make a feast~" Hono would let out a laugh, she would explain. "anything you want~ It's your party after all!" Hono finished her food, standing up, and grabbing her plate and taking it to the sink. "You want anything else?" She raised an eyebrow.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum