Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2122, over 100 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2122, over 100 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Members of the Season: Locke and Paradigm --- Character of the Season and Application of the Season: Mizu Morikawa --- Fight Thread of the Season: To Drown a Strawberry --- Social Thread of the Season: Wellness Check ---
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono]

Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:37 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

So Saiko has got to provide the ingredients, huh? This made the woman pause for a few moments before she nodded and spoke.

"Say less. I've got plenty in savings."

And, as if it was nothing, the woman reached into her pocket and pulled out a small wad of cash to cover the groceries and then some. So what? Did you expect someone who eats as much as this chick not to have money to fund her expensive feeding habits? There was still a great fortune from her days as Shadow Fall scum. It was a lot of money to sit on for someone her size.

"It needs to have lots of cream, strawberries, and all sorts of sweetness. I hate spicy stuff on my sweets, but you can make a spicy side dish for me."

Nodding once more toward Hono, Saiko patted her stomach and imagined some of the deliciousness before she raised an eyebrow at the notion of "love." It was a bit over the top, but she shrugged.

"Love makes your food kick? If you say so."

After a content sigh, the woman continued.

"If you keep this up, you'll be my personal chef soon, heh."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:32 pm

Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 142

Oh hell yes, Hono wasn't going to break the bank, and she'd get a chance to improve her cooking skills! So it was an absolute steal, at least Hono thought so. "Right. Just like, bring me what ingredients and tell me what you want..." Hono would let out a rather soft chuckle.

Sweets? Well, Hono wasn't an expert she knew how to make a cake. "Well, I can learn more about them!" Hono claps her hand together. "Spicy food is my specialty, but I gotta spread my wings and try more you know?" She would give a rather soft chuckle.

Personal chef? Well, that sounded kinda fun, it just meant she had skills that were being appreciated~ "I would say yes but that would take time away from my training and I'll never be as strong as a captain if that's the case!"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:55 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Novelty was the spice of life. Hono may or may not have known that fact, but to Saiko, it would be an exciting challenge for Hono to see what she could cook up. So, the hybrid nodded her head and spoke on that.

"Well, consider it a deal. I don't know if I'll be able to make you a personal chef if you are trying to be the Gotei's strongest captain, but even the strongest need some type of hobby to cool down. Otherwise, we all would just burn the hell out!"

Patting Hono on the back, Saiko giggled and handed her a hundred bucks or so to cover food. Being that she was loaded, it wasn't that big of a deal for her, and she continued.

"Perhaps we can even get to cooking up something tonight if you have time. My evenings are free, and I'm always looking to get to know my friends better~!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

You cannot reply to topics in this forum