Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] Empty Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono]

Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:23 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Sometimes you just felt exhausted from everything and needed to take a breather. As such, on this cold winter-like day, Saiko Mori was sitting under a tree somewhere in the vast expanse of the Gotei United. As the skies were filled with endless grey sights, the woman let out a soft sigh as she took a moment to close her eyes and relax. The day had been busy handling paperwork for affairs in the living realm, running a few classes in the shino academy, and getting her daily meditation in to train her powers constantly.

Yeah, the woman was tired but in decent spirits. She just needed a few minutes to take a sip of hot tea, stuff her face with some sweet honey buns and take a load off her stress as the hybrid seemed to have a child-like grin on her face. Despite her slim figure, this half-breed could eat like no other and had been seen stuffing her face with honey bun after honey bun until she seemed alarmed and stopped eating.

Hoping no one saw that, Saiko moved her head from side to side as her cloak swayed in the wind, and she sniffed the air. Then, after a moment, she remained silent and just called out:

"Uhhhhh, is somebody there? You didn't see anything if someone is there."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] WVMWLOu
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] Left_bar_bleue0/0Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] Empty Re: Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono]

Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:08 am

Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 135

Man, Hono HATED the cold, I mean she was hot headed and always lookin to fight. So the cold was just... slower paced? It didn't really fit her style. Well hey, she could still train in the cold! She had just finished up her sword reps, push ups and run! So now she made her way back to her room, she spotted someone... eating? Stuffing her face? It was a pretty funny site, she couldn't help but laugh. Though her attention was quickly shot towards Hono, it seems like this woman saw her.

"Shittt" Hono folded her arm walking closer to the girl in question. "Awww I can't have one~" she had a rather smug look on her face. "It was pretty cute to see you stuff your face like that~" She would softly chuckle.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:35 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Someone did see.

"Thank you.....I guess I am cute."

Saiko remained stiff for a moment before her aqua blush faded, and she coughed to clear her throat. After doing so, she would tap the seat next to her and nod.

"Uhhhhh, you can have one if you want. I've got plenty to burn."

Sounding a bit flustered, the woman decided to walk with embarrassment and accept the circumstance. First, though, to help her cope, she would take another bite out of one of her sweet honey buns and fill its delicious content giving her body more and more energy. This is why she would begin to size up the other shinigami, eyeing her up and down before giving her a warning.

"You look pretty thin yourself, so if you are trying to maintain your figure, I would warn you these are calorie dense. I burn up a lot of energy with my powers, so it'll melt off. So eat at your own peril."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] Left_bar_bleue0/0Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:44 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 156

Hono would chuckle as she walked a little closer towards Saiko, showing her she didn't mean harm. Hono would, let out a rather heavy and long yawn as she sat next towards the woman. "Hono Kaen, Realm Enforcement. Make sure you remember cause I'll be a big name someday~" She introduced herself in that classic Hono style. Hearing the compliment she'd perk up ears a little. "Oh! Calories I'm not super worried about, I did my daily run! I kind of train religiously"

But... just HOW calorie dense were these buns? Were they magic?! Would they blow Hono up like a balloon?! Or would they go straight to her thighs, and then make her blow up? She had to think about it for a minute, one or two wouldn't kill her... right? "You seem pretty strong, what's your secret?" Truth be told Hono was feeling down, she was doing her daily workouts but wasn't getting anywhere.

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:01 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"Oh? Aiming for the big leagues? You've got your work cut out for you as many people compete for that sort of thing."

With a nod given, Saiko chuckled as it was nice to see the enthusiasm from her fellow comrades in arms. Of course, it was always hard to tell how far someone could go, but if you were driven enough, you could always find your own version of success, even if it doesn't radically alter reality itself. That's the hope Saiko had, anyway.

"Also, I'm Saiko Mori. Not sure if I'm infamous yet, but I'm from the Earth Affiliation. I have no special rank, but hey, I may become a seated officer or something and go from there."

Truth be told? Even if Saiko was strong enough to rival vice captains and captains, she had no desire to super-push herself into that role. With her goals, she still had so much atonement to go through that it seemed distant, and there were better ways to make herself useful to the society she was placed into.

Of course, given the nature of Hono, she wouldn't have long to dwell on those thoughts. As she started rambling about her training, Saiko nodded and figured the honey buns shouldn't be too much trouble for her waistline. If nothing else, she could stand a few pounds in certain places.

"If you trained, you should be ok. You won't magically gain one hundred pounds or anything, but each of those should be about 500 calories or so. I'd be careful."

After taking a bite out of the sweet food in her hand, Saiko munched, listened to Hono afterward, and blinked when she asked what Saiko's secret to strength was. There were many things she could touch on from the origins of her past, her current motivation, or the people in her life. But, instead of going down into some deep rabbit hole with a person she had just met, she decided to make things simple.

"You need a reason to get stronger. People have shallow reasons, such as wanting to be famous, wanting to be powerful and wanting to claim to be important in this world. While it's fine to have those desires, there needs to be a compelling reason that will make you endure, withstand and want to keep progressing through the challenges that make you something great"

Tapping her chin, Saiko tried to think of a way to condense and spoke matter-of-factly.

"My secret is that I have something to atone for, a reason to exist, and I will keep trying until I die and deal with the obstacles that come with it until I'm stronger or dead. Uh, as morbid as that sounds, does it make sense?"

Scratching her nose sheepishly, Saiko wasn't sure if she laid it on too thick, but it was her truth for now.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:14 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 267

Well, it was good Saiko knew exactly what Hono was after. The girl would let out a quick chuckle along with the girl next to her. Hono knew it was a hard goal to achieve, but Hono was a super determined girl! She wasn't gonna give up on her goal so early.

Earth division? Shit. Well, that was interesting. Hono spoke up once again, "Oh! You're in Elyss' division huh?" Hono spoke up, cluing Saiko into her relationship with Elyss, calling her by her first name huh Hono?

"I don't really have a special rank either, but I hope I'll be something great one day~" Hono had a smirk on her face. Though hearing the number of calories blew her mind, 500?! Okay, maybe Hono would only eat ONE. Hono would take small bites, not wanting to take it all in one bite. "My reason? Well, I just wanna make my mom and dad proud." Hono spoke out, hopefully, that didn't make her seem like a weirdo. "Plus I got a couple of higher-ups in the Gotei who have hopes, so I don't wanna let em down you know?" A soft warm smile was visible as she thought about it, taking another bite of the honey bun.

"I guess it makes sense, no idea what all that dark shit means but, hope you atone!" She would say rather quickly, her eyes laser-focused on the delicious honey bun in her hand.

"I got some goals of my own, I gotta punch Elyss in the face. Ontop of my goal to be the strongest Shinigami I can really be"

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:59 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"Unfortunately, yes. I am in the bully's division."

Saiko was being sarcastic as a low chuckle left the pale lips of the hybrid. But, unfortunately, there wasn't too much interaction for The Mistress of Glum to go off of when it came to Elyss, and the encounter with her Zanpukto spirit left much to be desired. So, her opinion was out for recess when it came to her Captain.

What was more amusing was the sight of Hono becoming more sheepish around the honey buns Saiko offered. It seemed that she was beginning to realize how Calorie dense these tasty buns were, and the half-blood couldn't help but give a soft laugh.

"I warned ya about those buns."

After taking another bite from her honey buns, Saiko listened and noticed that her reason was rooted around wanting to make her parents proud. Nobility was always a pursuit most men and women sought after. Couple that with the fact that she had people depending on her, and it made sense why Hono would want to become stronger than she is now.

"Pretty sure if you keep that in your heart and mind, it'll help you when times get hard. It's good you have people around you that motivate you, so I believe you will find a way to pull through."

Once she nodded her head, Saiko then looked at Hono for a while longer, laughed again, and asked her a question:

"You really dislike Elyss that much, huh?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:30 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 222

"You know, I did consider a transfer! But Elyss would probably go crazy~" Her statement was finished off with a quick chuckle. Bully? Well Hono didn't know much about that.

Hono would soon find herself without a honey bun, she had managed to eat it all, while it tasted good, those calories was going to hate her later. Hono was glad to hear Saiko supported her though she didn't know almost anything about the girl. She looked at the black haired girl, while she did want to ask for another sugary treat, she knew it would make her a fat ass.

"Dislike? It's the opposite, She beat me in a fight in one single hit, so I wanna be on her level so I can actually win! We... might have had a date the other day... Well, 'date' in the sense I made an ass of my self shitfaced drunk..." Her cheeks grew red as she was embarrassed about that fact. "It's more of a one sided rivalry than a hatred. You should give her a hard time about it next time you see her~" Hono suggested, that would certainly annoy Elyss, at least a little.

"I gotta say, I love your hair, it's really pretty." Hono would say almost randomly, trying to figure out what would be some good small talk.

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:00 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Well, that was interesting. As Saiko continued to devour her comfort food, she listened in to Hono and was surprised to find that she had gone on something of a date with Elyss. That was news she wasn't expecting, and it caused the woman's eyebrow to raise ever so slowly. Guess you can say that sometimes fighting brings people closer together, maybe.

" Geez, you aren't dull. You fought Elyss and went out on a date with her? You may die early, but you will have a story to tell the gods as your life isn't boring."

Saiko snorted, poking fun at Hono as she continued munching the last of her calorie-dense sweets.

"I trust Elyss's girlfriend to give me good advice, so I may go at her harder, as you said."

Now finished devouring all the food she could stand, a tiny burp left the woman's mouth as she became more and more relaxed around Hono. After glancing at her flowing black hair in the breeze, Saiko gently stroked her pigtails and nodded.

"Uhhhhhh, I like the gothic look; what can I say? I've liked it since I was a little girl, and I'm happy I can do it as an adult."

She gushed a bit, seeming to be halfway embarrassed, but continued.

"And I could say the same about you. Are you happy with the way you look too?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:12 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 222

Hono was glad to hear Saiko at least though she was interesting. Hono would hate to be seen as a dull! That was the ultimate insult after all! Hono would feel herself actually getting embarrassed, Elyss' girlfriend? The inner tsundare in her was going crazy! Girlfriend was such a strong word...

"Oh~ That would be hilarious~ You're pretty bold for not having a rank~"

Gothic? Was that what the style was called? Well you learn something knew everyday!

"Ah, well I can't lie, it's a cute look! It shows off a lot..." Her eyes wandered... "Me? I love it, I got gifted with a nice rack, plus I got a cute face! So I'm adorable~" She joked, letting out a soft laugh.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum