Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unpaid Dues [Kanae, Hisana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Unpaid Dues [Kanae, Hisana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Unpaid Dues [Kanae, Hisana] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unpaid Dues [Kanae, Hisana]

Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:23 pm
Unpaid Dues [Kanae, Hisana] - Page 2 HEADER_49754223_p9

Hisana simply shook her head as she made note of the sudden swell of pride from the woman. Hisana tilted her head ever so slightly. Curious as she made note of how irritated Kanae was becoming. "Challenge?" She echoed with a slight expression of confusion. She had offered a friendly spar, was that truly the same thing as a challenge? All the same, she gave the woman a bit of a bewildered look before .... she smiled just a little. The look on Kanae's face. That sudden, vicious pride. It reminded her very much of a young Arrancar. She thankfully restrained herself from breaking out into an audible chuckle, but it was.... a little adorable that this volatile woman was actually a little similar to the individuals that she so clearly seemed to despise.

"If it really is the case that you would not hold back in a simple spar, then we'll simply have to hold this off until we are in the gotei. It wouldn't do to cause damage to the City here when we're guests." She pointed out, not backing down in the slightest. She had faced many a strong opponent in training and in the city's arena here. But always within the safety of a barrier to prevent collateral damage. As much as she felt it could benefit the Captain to get a more modern lesson on Arrancar, she was hardly going to endanger the city to do so. All the same, she gave an apologetic smile.

"All the same, I'm sorry if my words have upset you. Normally I would offer a bit of tea sometime, but I get the feeling you would enjoy that even less. In any case, I certainly hope you find some way to enjoy yourself here Captain." She noted with that same gentle smile, offering a polite nod to the woman, before turning her back and aiming to leave the room. Dismissing the irritable Captain as she would one of her rowdy students.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum