Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna]

Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:50 am
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] - Page 2 H4n9k7G

Chihiro Sano

The young woman crossed her arms with a little pout, "My cute boy detector hasn't pinged even once... Buuht I guess i've only been there a few months..."

She had seen plenty of cute guys in other divisions, it wasn't fair! But she guessed she valued learning and doing Kido stuff over having a cute boy to date and marry and have kids with and stuff so... It wasn't like she was unhappy with where she was. It'd be a plus if she had one! Though Lerna's comment about shinigami slobbering immediately broke her from her thoughts, mouth agape and bright eyes wide with exaggerated astonishment,

"Heck no! I have standards, I don't just start drooling over the nearest guy! He has to be SPECIAL! SPECIAL LERNA!" She was near yelling with the second stressing of special, having lightly grabbed Lerna's arm and shook it, "I can't just settle with ANY cute guy yknow!"

Thankfully she calmed down from that tangent real fast, moving onto another one... "Me? Bummed out? You're crazy! I'd die before I get bummed out! Chihiro Sano does not glum about, no siree! I'm an eternal flame, baby!"

Done being rather full of herself, she'd eye Lerna for a second, "Mmmm, I gotta report back in a few hours.. Buutt I think I can squeeze that in! YEAH!"

BUSY BEE | END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:57 pm
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] - Page 2 HEADER_EFPoF0NUUAEq42w

Lerna smiled a bit at that and gave a slight snicker at the particulars of Chihiro. Honestly it was a little adorable how picky these humans were. and not even about the kinds of things she was familiar with. Strength. Durability. Resolve. No, they had things that were far more .....abstract as qualities they sought in a mate. It was interesting. "Alright alright, I get it. Still, you have to admit, I'm a little surprised. When I met shinigami down on earth I was kinda blown away. Shinigami seemed so universally ...I dunno..... striking? I figured it would be both ways. But uh.... I kinda don't see that as much with the guys." She murmured. Sure there were a few exceptions. But really the only ones who seemed to stick OUT were the women. At least the ones she'd met She'd met a few....alright guys. and of course Kyo was a homie. But in terms of a mate?

None of them really got her coils tightened.

"You don't HAVE to you know. But hey, never hurts to get in a little warmup. You don't wanna start getting all soft and plump sitting around with all those dusty books ya know." She pointed out with a sly smirk, reaching out to give a little prod to Chihiro's ribs. Which, frankly, she sincerely doubted Chihiro would ever be in danger of such a thing. But still, a little bit of egging to get the girl fired up for training felt reasonable to her.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun May 14, 2023 9:11 pm
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] - Page 2 H4n9k7G

Chihiro Sano

Chihiro seemed to sulk a tiny bit with Lerna's words, reminded quite well of her time trying to decide what division to go into. Seventh seemed so natural, but she really wanted to learn kido! And that meant hanging around all the people who really knew how to do that! But how was she supposed to learn kido if they just had her doing all these stupid chores?! Ugh it just frustrated her and got her even more fired up to prove them wrong. She just hated being stuck in the Seireitei doing crummy work.

"Me?! Get soft?! You're joking! No way would I let that happen! I'd DIE before I let myself get soft!" Lerna wanted a fired up Chihiro, and she certainly was getting one, "I'm not doing no warmup, im doing a FIREUP! Lets GO!"

With little hesitation or thought, the girl would bolt off to Seventh's grounds with little consideration for if Lerna could keep up in her heated state.

BUSY BEE | END

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 20, 2023 2:41 pm
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] - Page 2 HEADER_EFPoF0NUUAEq42w

Lerna smiled a bit as she noticed the look on Chihiro's face, grinning from ear to ear and sighing. "Hey there, don't look so glum. Sure I woulda liked to have the same division as my friend, but I'm sure Second Division will be ......uh..... interesting." She murmured. Okay yea, she was a pretty fair practitioner at Kido, don't get her wrong. B ut uhhhhhhh, yea, the whole thing going on in Second division, she didn't know if that was her vibe.

That said, she perked a brow slightly when she made notice of the sudden burst of energy from Chihiro. Her brow raising ever so slightly before a little grin spread across her features. Amused to say the least that Chihiro was getting so fired up. And just like that, the girl suddenly shot off. Her eyes lazily following the sudden dart off into the distance, sighing to herself as a hand settled on her hip. "Weirdo." She chuckled before promptly vanishing with a shunpo, catching up to the womn and promptly booking it beside her, the pair of them sprinting off to make it to the training grounds~

IT had been a WHILE since she'd squared off against Chihiro. She was looking forward to it~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum