Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unknown beginnigs [ Tento | Fu ] Left_bar_bleue0/0Unknown beginnigs [ Tento | Fu ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Unknown beginnigs [ Tento | Fu ] Empty Unknown beginnigs [ Tento | Fu ]

Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:09 pm
Unknown beginnigs [ Tento | Fu ] Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

"God. I thought the big building downtown where I lived was massive...", Tento sounded as he walked with his gigai. Black jacket attached to a hood with a white under shirt and blue jeans. A regular pair of black sneakers with white highlights on his feet. A casual nice attire if he would so say himself. This place sure was different than New Orleans. More futuristic. More trains. But the high ways, sky ways, and nature parks were here all the same. But god... HE HATED THESE DOME SHAPED HOMES. IT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF SPACE AND AN AWFUL DESIGN. As a...was a, designer and innovation strategist. He really could not stand this styles popularity. Better than sharp angels yes like triangles. But the curves left out room that could still be used...

Either way he continued to walk. Stopping at a stop light as he heard the chains jingle that were attached to his pants. Why oh why did they ask him to come here??

Light in the Dark | End Post

Unknown beginnigs [ Tento | Fu ] Tentos10
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unknown beginnigs [ Tento | Fu ] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Unknown beginnigs [ Tento | Fu ] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Unknown beginnigs [ Tento | Fu ] Empty Re: Unknown beginnigs [ Tento | Fu ]

Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:16 pm

FU SHOU

Ha~ Shou has been hanging around Karakura for quite awhile now and she was starting to get used to the sights around the area after being back 'home' from travelling across Japan. Sights aside, she is definitely spoiled by how convenient things are in the modern city and found herself walking right out of the convenience store with a bag of packaged food on her hand. Well, she recently did get her ass handed by a fellow colleague not too long ago so she felt like she deserved some sort of treat.

Heading her way to find some place she could enjoy this food, she couldn't help but take notice of this guy on the opposite of the road at the stop light.

Holy. Look at the size of this lad. Compared to him, she's like a goddamn dwarf! Where the heck is he from!?

Unable to contain her curiosity, she bolted towards him with glitters in her eyes and shouted with one of her hands raised so he'd notice.

"Sup!"

Stopping her tracks once she's in front of him, she continued.

"What brings you to Karakura?"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unknown beginnigs [ Tento | Fu ] Left_bar_bleue0/0Unknown beginnigs [ Tento | Fu ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:12 pm

Why oh why indeed did he get sent to the beautiful super city that was Kakakura Central? The worlds were levels apart, and for now at least. The outbreak of hollows, destruction, and crevasse land of mystery was only in the continent of Africa. Asia was safe. In comparison any way.

Hollows would still be anywhere after all. Where there was spirits there would be hollows. And with the higher present number of spirutally aware beings, that was just more prey to lure in the hungry hunters. He scratched the back of his head while his Zantapuko spirit talked to him within his gigia concealment. Duty calls when it is called. One does not always need to know the reasoning of their superiors.

It does wonders it making sure we are on the same wavelength though... Like, am I supposed to just walk around and see how the news of Africa is impacting people's nerves? Do I just go on normal hollow hunting and monitoring areas? Or is this a punishment? IM AWAY FROM THE ACTION, Tento thought back to his friend and teacher.

Patience...patience. It would do you well to-

WOW. A shooort girl bolted in front of him as he walked. The flashing red lights signally the cars to stop drew far less of his attention then she was right now. Just with a hand raised, sparkling eyes, and a shout she stopped right in front oh him as he blinked several times. He took in her sight before speaking. His head tilted, "Ah...hello?". He looked up and noticed the light changing. Quickly, he took ahold of her hand before quickly moving and letting her hand go when they got back onto the sidewalk.

"Uhhh, stuff? Stuff and stuff?", he started turning to face her. "What...is your name? That was a bit ah...energetic", he said putting a light wording on the oddness.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unknown beginnigs [ Tento | Fu ] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Unknown beginnigs [ Tento | Fu ] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:12 pm

FU SHOU

Ah. She got a little too excited seeing an unfamiliar face, even more so when their physique is so different from what she's used to seeing in an average japanese male. Either this dude was taking some supplements to give them that big boi status or they are just genetically built like that. Either way, her brain thought its just fun to get up close and personal, talk it out and see if there's anything interesting. All of that thought in her head temporarily took her attention away from the road and next thing that happens was her getting pulled back into the sidewalk.

Still, 'stuff' huh? Well, it doesn't seem that he isn't too keen into answering her question. Probably something personal or secretive? Eh, she isn't the type to pry into people's businesses anyway.

Cheerfully laughing away, despite their size differences, Shou wasn't at all intimidated by it and gave the big lad a few friendly pats in the back before she spoke.

"Stuff! Right! Sounds like you got a lot of stuff to do! Hahahahaha!"

When her name was asked, she looked up and right at him in the eyes with a smile on her face and thumbs up, and continued on to introduce herself.

"The name's Fu Shou. You can just call me Shou or the super mysterious black-haired beauty!"

Providing an odd alias alongside with her name, Shou was just doing it for the heck of it. After all, what's a good day without a little joke?

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.

Ottozeo likes this post

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:12 pm

Stuff on stuff. Really? That what you choose to say? The zan spirit within Tento sword sounded.

Hey hey. It was short and quick. And...a little bit funny. Such an odd thing to get asked I couldn't help responde in a goofy way like that. Mhm. ...goofball. Tento was still not use to this further development with his Zanpakuto's spirit. The layer of personality and sense of identity becoming more and more present with them as each passing day seem to past. Enlightful, professional, and slightly sassy. But this response seemed to not be a scolding or correction as much as normal. Perhaps he even felt a bit of endearment in their words there. Strange...

Feeling the pats on his body from the much smaller high school young lady, Tento could only look down and give a few blinks. No laughing really coming from him besides a soft amused chuckle. Well this was going to be an interesting and odd day eh? Ran up by a random person and now in a conversation eh? He had time to kill so...

Tento Zefa. Member of the Gotei United. I prioritize doing stuff and stuff accessories", he said feeling like he might as well be somewhat informative and carefree at the same time. The liviing world and citizens knew of the Gotei United, no need to be super secretive he supposed. "So yea, my stuff is pretty much filled up normally" he said with a cheesy grin at this laaaame joke.

"So, The super mysterious black haired mega beauty", he said playing along and adding an extra spin. "What's up, need something?"

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:30 am

FU SHOU

"Go.. tei United..? Is that some sort of a cult?"

Tilting her head to the side in confusion, she didn't really know what that organization or company was since she isn't that knowledgeable about the affairs of her own world, let alone other world's. Not to mention, her exposure to the supernatural world is relatively 'young' so maybe there are things that she isn't aware of? Well, she was originally a powerless civilian that lived a mundane life afterall.

Maybe its a common knowledge? Nothing really clicked in her head and her memory loss didn't help to recall much either. Eh, whatever. As long as he has 'stuff' to do for this weird place, then she won't ask any further.

"Great name! Tento! As long as you're having fun doing the stuff, that's all good!"

Nodding her head with a smile as she answered, Shou was also pretty surprised that he answered right back to her ridiculous introduction. Well well! This lad's got quite the humor in him too! That's how you enjoy life afterall!

She couldn't contain herself from laughing again with how he responded to her antics for a bit before wiping her tears off and continued on.

"Right, right! Its not much, just your sheer size caught my eye. I mean, who wouldn't be interested to know a dude who looks like a final boss you'd see in a game? Hahahahaha!"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:42 pm

Well, this was an unexpected and confusing turn of events. Even as a fresh soul and Shinigami, Tento knew of the organization called the Gotei United and the beings named Soul Reapers. Not the finer details and parts that he did know now, but at least OF them. Seven years ago it was more than jot common knowledge. He...had only been dead for 7 years right? ...right?

The world was supposed to be a lot more spiritually aware and effective now a days. Much more so than it was a thousand years ago or even several hundred years ago. People being born with the ability to sense spirits and even see them became more of a common point trait. Even the once rare one in the million, or extreme controlled situation of influence, that resulted in the creation of regular humans with special abilities changing to an uncommon thing to bear witness to. It should be normal to know 9f these things. Was thing girl playing silly? Or, was she super sheltered and somehow had no exposure to such things??
"Ah no. No no lords no. Not a fult an organization of coworkers. We don't follow one specific person and do whatever they say no matter what".

Wait a minute...

Back to that another time!

"But yeah. We are pretty much...like the police or military I guess if you can compare it. We handle dangerous things that is decided that needs to be handled by us.", Tento said with a carefree wave of his hand in the sort of Yada yada expression. "Thank you", Tento said in a friendly smile. "I think your name sounds cool too, for some reason sounds a bit mystical?".

He stood there, hand relaxing un pocket as he leaned to the side. Letting F laugh before she gathered herself. Finally boss eh? Ha! He wshed. "Ha, hahahaha. Oh really? Maybe I should try making a game with some friends then", he said with a chuckle.

"Ah. But yeah there some fun in it I suppose. Mostly glad about getting the job done though".

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 19, 2023 3:53 pm

FU SHOU

Heh~ That's refreshing to know about this. What was it again? Gotei United? Shou thought that each country already has its own law enforcement especially Japan but she didn't expect there was another one that popped in out of nowhere since she had never heard of it.. at least from whatever's left of her memories.

She can tell that her question even caught him by surprise. Well, she isn't really surprised that he reacted that way either since only very recently she had gotten any sort of powers and coupled with her memory loss which probably made her forget a lot of things that was common knowledge before. Still, whatever assumptions he had made, she'll just roll with it since she can't really explain it to some dude she just met today either.

Delighted with his explaination, she lightly nodded her head with a smile and spoke up.

"I get it now. Not gonna lie, that still sounds like an odd name for an organization. Y'know, I expected something like 'United Forces!' or something. Gotei on the other hand.."

Covering her mouth with the sleeve of her sweater to hold back her laughter, it took a few good seconds to calm herself down before she continued on talking.

"Good to know you're not working somewhere shady and trying to offer me a weird membership or something!"

Moving on from the conversation, hearing him praise her name for being cool does put her a little bit on a high horse. With hands around her waist, Shou held her head up high and started laughing away.

"Hehehe! Cool, innit? Came up with it myself. Even I am afraid at the extent of my own geniusness."

As she said those words, she had her fingers against her chin and had this smug look on her face as if she was hella proud of her own name. Since she couldn't remember her real name, she went through lengths racking through her brain to come up with a name of her own, so she was heckin' proud of it when someone praises it.

Still, instead of staying lost in her own little world, she snapped right out of it pretty quickly and kept her focus on the current conversation. Hearing him something about making games? That grabbed her attention real quick and just about time where she also want to get to know this lad a little better. Giving him a few pats on the back, she cheerfully responded back to him.

"Hey hey~ You're a fellow gamer too, eh? If you don't mind having a lot more fun, wanna drop by to a nearby arcade? Wahahahaha!"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2023 12:54 pm

So far so good. Well kinda at least, as it seemed Shou was really on thr unknown side of these details. Did she really not know? Shou must have really been isolated or not allowed to know such things. A wonder.

"Well Shou, not everything can be an anime. Sometimes a name just comes along and just fits. Like a great show catching a big audience for the first time. If you want you can maybe call out Gotei United Forces when you see them. If, the people ya talking to are okay with it", Tento said in light hearted banter. Enjoying the soft laughter being let out.

"Oh no no. I don't get a bonus for trying to recruit people. Besides, you are alive. You need to live and enjoy your life", he said with a sudden deadpan face. Such a silly girl this chick was. It was true that her name sounded a little bit cool. Odd though. "Wait. You came up with it yourself? So ya changed your name??". Well this was a wonder. Why did she did so? What was her original name?

Blink blink. Well, that was an unexpected switch. He made a joke about making a game with some friends but he didn't think that said he was a gamer. Which....okay true he was a bit of a gamer. But who wasn't with the wonderful technology. Basketball and martial arts were his big thing but he wouldn't turn down a chill session with the bro and go crazy with some board games or video games. "A little bit. Wouldnt say I'm good, half the time". Hd have a thought and scratched his chin. There was downtime and he had a lot he could do so... "sure, why not? I haven't been to an arcade in ages so I guess", he said with a shrug.

Definitely a weird girl. This was a strange development indeed!

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 29, 2023 2:25 pm

FU SHOU

Listening in to his explaination of the name - well, it does seem that there was a little misunderstanding there or rather, the opposite of it. Shou had an expectation that it would sound more.. military-like from the sound of how they operate from him so she's surprised when the name they used was far from it, it was very anime-like and almost didn't sound like a real organization.

But hey! Everyone has a different naming sense. She ain't gonna be the judge of that.

"I'll just call it Gotei United. Don't wanna get lynched for calling it the wrong name."

Giggling away as she jokingly answered back knowing that it won't happen but just something she brings up to lighten up the mood a little.

Her attention shifted back at him when he suddenly question Shou about her name. Changing it? Eh.. really? Maybe? She wasn't really that sure. With fingers around her chin and pondering a bit in confusion, afterwards just looking at the guy dead in the eyes and came back with the most straightforward answer she could think of.

"Well, I forgot my real name or rather I actually don't have one."

It wasn't something she really thought or care that much about. Afterall, now she's rocking a pretty dope name that she considers as her own. Maybe it might come as a shocker for him but eh, she doesn't pay any mind to it.

"You can just call me Shou as usual. Anyways, let me bring you to a nearby arcade and show off my godly skills at the arcade. Hehehehe."

Without hesitation, Shou would make an attempt to grab him by the arm to try and drag him off by force to an arcade. But..

"Nghnghnghngh.. Move!"

She kinda forgot the difference in their physiques. Not to mention she has never did any physical training so even on an average human's spectrum, she's probably on the lowest tier in strength. Seriously, what the hell did this guy eat?

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum