Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Warrior on the block!! [ Tento | Nanashi | Shura | 4th division member given permission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0New Warrior on the block!! [ Tento | Nanashi | Shura | 4th division member given permission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New Warrior on the block!! [ Tento | Nanashi | Shura | 4th division member given permission] - Page 3 Empty Re: New Warrior on the block!! [ Tento | Nanashi | Shura | 4th division member given permission]

Wed May 24, 2023 12:51 pm
New Warrior on the block!! [ Tento | Nanashi | Shura | 4th division member given permission] - Page 3 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Tento had continued to smile during the pleasant conversation with Nanashi. Happy to spend a good time with the beautiful new recruit before leading her to the greeting. He had to think actually about that when she asked him how long he had known Shura now. "Ah...two months? Maybe a little less. But she had always been in the division before and has had a long time of service. From what people have told me she had always been like this but she has grown more...tamed, over the years, Tento had said with a finger to his chin.

But after that his announcement had came. And as Nanashi floundered and felt the initial wave and after math of the announcement he could only hold a happy knowing smirk. The sight of her eyes bugging out a wonderful addition that made him want to laugh. Walking away letting g her get swarmed and situated with the sea of faces greeting her. He picked up a drink, a gentle honey lavander tea as he mingled. Even finding a small sandwich to eat during the several minutes before bunching on a piece of celery dipped in peanut butter before Nanashi finally managed to peel off and find him again.

The piece of celery in his mouth as he heard his last name called. He turned to see the new blood. A cheery smile, cheeky in a subtle way as he spoke in a light hearted sing song voice. "Ah.... 20th seat Nanashi~. I see your survived people pulling for your attention", he said finishing the celery before chuckling.

"Beautiful Nanashiiiii. I couldn't ruin the surprise and good sight of your response. With the joy of becoming part of the division and awesome news. Well, I couldn't steal that memory for myself. Now what kind of seated officer would that make me???".

Light in the Dark | End Post

New Warrior on the block!! [ Tento | Nanashi | Shura | 4th division member given permission] - Page 3 Tentos10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum