Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moving Up, Tiger [Rio, Igen] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moving Up, Tiger [Rio, Igen] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Moving Up, Tiger [Rio, Igen] - Page 4 Empty Re: Moving Up, Tiger [Rio, Igen]

Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:35 pm
Moving Up, Tiger [Rio, Igen] - Page 4 HEADER_95077084_p3-CT

Igen chuckled sheepishly and gave a little rub to the back of his neck. "At least uh... just from my own experience. And listening to my friends who have gone on dates. I guess it varies a lot but you know, I guess that's true of everything. So there's no...you know... rush." He pointed out, looking off to the side and taking a moment to fiddle around with his bowl of food, taking another small bite before pausing and considering. It really was a little surreal. Was this real? The notion from before about this just being a drunk stupor came up again. But no, this felt too...detailed.

He turned and was about to ask how Rio was feeling, after all he himself was reeling a little. But as Rio had gone in to kiss his cheek, he'd turned at just suc a time that their lips met, his brows propping up in surprise as he was briefly stunned, blinking a few times before letting out a shaky smile.

"Ah.....ahah uh...yea! tomorrow! Ahem uh.. in the meantime! We should probaly finish off the food and the drink huh? We still have promotions to celebrate!" He promptly declared with a pump of his fist into the air! Prhaps because of that surrealness, he was able to pivot back into his mood prio. Namely that they had both a lot to celebrate! HE cfould sort out the new feelings and such later. For now, he still wanted to have a good time with his friend! Girlfriend? A distinction to worry about later.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum