Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Safira Arrancar Changes Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Safira Arrancar Changes Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Safira Arrancar Changes Empty Safira Arrancar Changes

Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:49 pm
UPGRADE INCOMING

I. Upgrade Information

» Character Name: Safira Aldrovandi
» Character Application: Safira's App.

» Upgrade Details: Changing up skills, also adjusting her hierro in light of these changes.

Regeneration: Untrained -> Aumentar: Untrained.

While I maintained not upgrading regeneration at all when I made her for the same reason we introduced Aumentar of she gave up her inherent regeneration factor for power upon becoming an arrancar I am not really going to look for it to raised as a result of this, and will upgrade it in future.

I am changing her hierro a bit. Primarily nerfing its regenerative properties but giving her two additional layers of defence equal to her skill level now that it does not cover for amputations and internal trauma.

Old Hierro:

» Hierro: Through her serpentine nature, Safira is able to create layers of hierro over her body. These essentially function as skins for her to shed in the event of taking damage. By taking damage through the course of the battle, Safira is able to prevent the damage from being reflected onto her actual body by using the hierro layers as stand-ins. This provides her a highly versatile and potent defence mechanism where she may sustain sometimes greivous wounds just to shed them off and remove the ailments. For example, should she sustain third degree burns over her entire body it is possible for her to peel off the hierro and discard it to appear unscathed.

This does have some limitations, as it is not true regeneration but substitution, such as if she were to find one of her arms cut off then Safira shedding a layer of hierro would not suddenly mean that arm would come back, and were she to find her head removed from her body then it would not suddenly be restored. While amputations cannot be recovered from cuts, burns, toxins, and so on can be removed through shedding a layer.

When all her layers are broken, Safira will not have the benefit of being able to use hierro or the unique defences that this approach provides for eight posts before they reform. At Elite she has access to four layers of hierro which she can use to protect herself.

» Supporting Material: Arrancar racial specs update.

I. Hazard Rating Information

[Has your character done anything to necessitate alterations of their hazard ratings whether that is gaining greater influence with other characters, acquiring greater resources and equipment, power reflected in this upgrade of their notoriety has increased? Please list a short summary of your character's actions between now and your last upgrade for the purpose of ensuring that they are still up to date or if they should be altered to reflect your character's growth.]

» Power:

» Influence:

» Resources:

» In-Character Summary: Refer to my actual upgrade.

I. Additional Information

It's called snake milk, Lillian.

END OF UPGRADE

Safira Arrancar Changes Gamma_Signature
Safira Arrancar Changes CHARACTER_LISTSafira Arrancar Changes GRAPHICS_THREADSafira Arrancar Changes TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Safira Arrancar Changes Left_bar_bleue16000/1Safira Arrancar Changes Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Safira Arrancar Changes Empty Re: Safira Arrancar Changes

Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:18 pm
[adm]Approved.[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum