Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cyrus Modernization Left_bar_bleue16000/1Cyrus Modernization Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Cyrus Modernization Empty Cyrus Modernization

Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:07 pm
UPGRADE INCOMING

I. Upgrade Information

» Character Name: Cyrus ast-Auramazda
» Character Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20540-spirit-class-7-hazard-a-cyrus-ast-auramazda

» Upgrade Details: Updating racial skills from:
Blut: Adept
Reishi Absorption: Beginner
Quincy Spellcraft: Adept
Spirit Weapon: Advanced

to:
-Blut: Adept
-Gebet: Adept
-Kreuzen: Advanced
-Steigen: Beginner

» Supporting Material: Quincy update (yeah I know it was forever ago)

I. Hazard Rating Information

» Power: S

» Influence: A

» Resources: A

» In-Character Summary: Bro this shit ain't even close to accurate anymore lmaooooo

I. Additional Information

Did you know he has no release in-universe right now?

END OF UPGRADE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cyrus Modernization Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Cyrus Modernization Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Cyrus Modernization Empty Re: Cyrus Modernization

Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:00 am
[mod]Approved.

Power A -> D.

He's still the Grandmaster so we can leave those ones. [/mod]

Cyrus Modernization Gamma_Signature
Cyrus Modernization CHARACTER_LISTCyrus Modernization GRAPHICS_THREADCyrus Modernization TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum