Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amaranta Modernization + Minor Res Fix  Left_bar_bleue0/0Amaranta Modernization + Minor Res Fix  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Amaranta Modernization + Minor Res Fix  Empty Amaranta Modernization + Minor Res Fix

Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:23 pm
UPGRADE INCOMING

I. Upgrade Information

» Character Name: Amaranta Valeria
» Character Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23376-spirit-class-4-hazard-d-amaranta-valeria

» Upgrade Details:
-Replacing Advanced Regeneration with Advanced Aumentar + Request to remove the High-speed Regeneration bit in her application.

- Requesting permission to remove unnecessary 4 post time limit on Ress. She was Baby's First Arrancar, so I wasn't familiar with how their states work. I'd like to be able to amend that now moving forward.

» Supporting Material: Arrancar Modernization. Given the nature of her character, I do not believe she would have indulged regeneration when she very much has always struck me as a character who welcomes the risk and thrill that comes with getting injured in battle. I always treated it as a natural function more than something she indulged purposely in most battle threads. Sure, I do note she likes to prolong a battle when I wrote it, but hey, I didn't expect another Arrancar update and you guys know my Bleach knowledge is hit or miss(for now, i'm working on it by re-reading things.) I just thought it was the way most Arrancar do stuff. I would have likely kept her regeneration at advanced, anywho, so why not switch to something that fits, yeah?

I. Hazard Rating Information

No, I don't think so?

I. Additional Information

Meow.

END OF UPGRADE
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amaranta Modernization + Minor Res Fix  Left_bar_bleue16000/1Amaranta Modernization + Minor Res Fix  Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Amaranta Modernization + Minor Res Fix  Empty Re: Amaranta Modernization + Minor Res Fix

Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:35 pm
[adm]Approved.[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum