Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier]

Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:38 am
The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 5LaeAub
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"I guess I haven't."

There was something fundamentally reassuring about Tier's chiding tone, the way she seemed to find his question amusing. For all of his focus on the matter, for all his drive toward this single goal, Ichigo appreciated even a brief moment that felt normal. Her question pierced through that hollow emptiness, and he once again stared out at the empty, moonlit desert that had become his home.

"I want what's best for the people close to me. Stepping in to help you, if things go wrong, puts you and everything you've built alongside me. If you'd want that, then I'll be there."

Ichigo understood what it meant to see everything you'd worked for crumble into nothing. He'd never escaped the defeat he suffered a century ago, and given what he'd become, he knew he probably never would, either. He didn't want to see those few friends he'd made since then suffer anything similar.

END POST | A HERO OF OUR TIME
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier]

Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:38 pm
(‘The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 UGCeMSJ

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

A bit late to worry about things going sour, eh?

Tier could only shake her head. The future will be strife, turmoil, even despair. There is absolutely no doubt in her mind about that. As it stands, it's not whether anyone can help her or if she can help them. Eventually, life will crumble around them, as it had before, as it will then. The only thing they can do is be there to pick one another up when it does.

"Isn't that what we were missing, oh so long ago, Ichigo Kurosaki?" She asked, scoffing. "Simply do what your heart says. I know my answer will not stop you either way."

Yeah. That's right. No matter what, she can see it as easily as anyone else walking beside him. Even Orihime saw it. Ichigo, the young teenager who dared to face the world, is still here. He just needed friends to pick him up as before. Now, he's moving forward for them as before.

"Keep up all these questions of doubt, and I might actually get mad."

END POST | Former Tercera Espada
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:04 am
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"Doubt? It's not doubt. I'm more sure than I have been in a long time."

Ichigo's expression grew a little bit less dour, assurance still in his mind from those who were behind him now. They weren't the same friends he'd had, no. A lot of those friends would probably never forgive him for the path he was on now, and turning back wasn't an option. It was tragic, yeah. But it would all be for nothing if he gave up now.

"Then I'll be around. I'm sure you'd get mad if I didn't come by to visit now and again, too."

Of course, he'd like to stop by, too. Ignacio and Lilynette were his traveling partners, and he certainly didn't like the thought of just leaving them by the wayside for too long. But Tier was on a different path, so he'd have to make time to see her. Not that he minded, it was time worth spending.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:25 am
(‘The Evergreen Birdcage [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 UGCeMSJ

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

"Mad? I'm not a child, Ichigo."

Tier spoke with a carefree tone, obviously humored by the idea that she'd be feel anything negative without his presence. If anything, seeing him has brought her nothing but anxiety. Maybe it's the idea that she'll never see him again. Maybe she's just worried he'll take her words and pull a stunt like he did in the Vandenreich again. Maybe he's become like family, like the few she had before him. Having family is always troubling. It's never easy...

"Just don't go overboard."

She goes quiet for a second, wondering her next steps. His darkness is like a vast sea, but that just means a lone light is so bright when he cared to express it. Why is she one of the ones he cared to let see him shine? It's so annoying. So annoying indeed. There's no need to mention how much he's helped her just by being himself. That's simply how a team's supposed to function.

"And bring me back a souvenir the next time you're on Earth."

END POST | Former Tercera Espada
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:02 am
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"I don't plan to. It didn't work out last time."

He'd learned, even if he might not have changed his course in the world. There was resolve in that decision, but at the same time, Ichigo knew that there was also a lack thereof. Most people might have abandoned this path after Orihime's response to it, but Ichigo was still committed. After all, he'd promised it back then, and it was the one thing that had brought him off the dusty sands at all.

It was the one thing that had led him here.

"Naturally. I don't know when I'll be back here, so I'll make sure it's something that keeps for a while."

Of course, he didn't really know what he even should get someone like Tier, but he had time to think about that when he was traveling.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum