Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] Empty Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi]

Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:15 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

"Mmmmm!" Calypso made the weird noise of air being forced out of her lungs as she stretched, and then exited the Cultivation room. It had been rough for a while, fully repairing her body and then getting to grips with the raging blood inside her. No longer with Hvit to supress it, she had to get hold of it before it caused her any kind of damage. As was the way with Tao Chi, her physique far outstripped her general spiritual powers, and so she didn't need the Dragon Blood ruining that.

But now she was out! So after a proper shower and some new clothes, she would requisition a Seeker Stick from the vault, charge it with her energy and intent, and then take off after it. She had a Chipmunk to visit!

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] Empty Re: Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi]

Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:56 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

The Rising Dragon was a predictable individual, one who commonly chose to indulge himself wherever he could in the world. Whether training with himself or sparring against others, it wasn't entirely difficult to track him down. Unless you happened to be blind and severely crippled, he prided himself on being a man that would always be within reach. As such, Calypso's journey would be far from difficult as his location of choice was, and always had been, the land of the rising sun.

In an outer region separated from the public section of Tokyo, his radiant form could be seen slashing through the air as he performed a set of rudimentary techniques. Of course, his senses alerted him to a familiar presence. The presence of a familiar woman who always occupied a firm source of admiration in his heart... Calypso!? His movements ceased, his head cocked in the woman's general direction, and a grin - wide and bubbly - streaked across his face.

"Hoh, well if it isn't the Gandr's great prodigy! Long time no see, Calypso!"

Like a speeding bullet, he rocketed toward her in a beeline for an embrace appropriately befitting the occasion!

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] Empty Re: Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi]

Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:02 pm

After a few days of sleeping under the stars and running across most of the planet, she eventually managed to find herself in Japan again, and from here there was Kenichi. Of course, Calypso didn't strike a very appealing pose, sodden from the sweat of exertion, the rough sleeping and the wild sprint. But now Kenichi was rushing towards her, it was a perfect time to apply Taijiquan.

All Rivers flowed into the sea, and all things were in eternal cycle. Thus, the control and understanding of this cycle was where true enlightenment came from. Calypso would catch the incoming Kenichi, and twist with him, putting the force through self-decaying stints so he was slowed down by profound Martial Arts. The end result; a big hug and no broken bones.

"Morning Kenichi! How have you been?"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:18 pm

Fascination painted the young man's features as he felt the tranquil stream of her movement shifting his momentum, slowing his excite charge to a halt. Admiring the profound Taijiquan being displayed, Kenichi's eyes lit up with awe as he gently maintained his embrace around the woman. It had been some time since they crossed paths. Much had changed, yet he was still the same man as he always was. A man pleasantly excited by the presence of a familiar face and exceptional techniques!

"Great as always, Calypso! Long time no see. How have things been with you? Cultivating and mastering your martial arts from the looks of it. eh?"

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:23 pm

Plopping Kenichi down after her trick, she'd nod to him. Man was so much a thousand mile an hour whirlwind he probably didn't even notice her mess she was. It was endearing, in a way, to be blind to all but what people were. Maybe that's why he liked Ulv so much.

"Certainly mastering something" Calypso would reply, scratching the back of her head. "Did I ever tell you that I am descended from a Dragon? Ao Kuang, the Dragon King of the East Sea"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:02 pm

True. He certainly may have recognized the disheveled state Calypso was in, but considering he hadn't crossed paths with the woman in what felt like eons, he excused any and all things regarding appearances. Even in her current state, she was still a superbly striking woman in her own right. Plopped down in front of her, he curiously stroked his chin for a moment, registering the casual revelation. Descended from dragons!? Ao Kuang!? Considering he commonly shared his company with Vanyel - the unapologetic Chinese Mythology buff - there was no way he didn't recognize that name. Regarding her now with an even greater expression of awe, Kenichi weaved his head from side to side, like a child captivated by a legend.

"Eh!? The Dragon King of the East Sea!? Unless it slipped my mind, I don't think you ever have... not at all, actually. Even so, that's pretty cool! A descendent of a dragon, haha... I'm a little envious."

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:47 am

"Total coincidence, as it happens. See, my mum was exploring around some wilderness about 9 months before I was born. And ran into some guys who were living there. They got into a fight, and Mum decided that she wanted a child with this guy because he was pretty good. And thus, was born me. Turns out those people have dragon-blood in their veins, and so my Cultivation picked it up. Not sure if my half-brother Vanyel also has it. He's got into some weird stuff...

But yea! So when Hvit left after I was literally back on my feet, I had to go get the blood under control before it went wild and I hurt someone" Calypso would explain, taking a step back.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Calypso Gandr| Half-Blood State

With a deep breath, Calypso changed rather dramatically. Her skin turned a deep red, her eyes followed suit, her fingernails grew into talons, and a pair of antlers broke out from her head.

"And now I can do this!" She exclaimed. Her voice trembled with an implication of ancient, mountain-shaking power. But as of yet, it was merely an implication. It's called the Half-Blood state. It's not complete yet, I am working on that, but I got some real kick in this form!"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:07 pm

There was so much to unravel within the light exposition. Vanyel was no common name, leading Kenichi to wonder if Calypso was related to the Vanyel he knew. And then there was the casual revelation that Hvit no longer occupied a place within the woman's body. And then there was Calypso explaining the details behind her dragon blood. No matter how he flipped it, this whirlwind of information threatened to overflood his mind in a merciless instant. Exhaling softly, he allowed himself to focus on what was taking place before him in the here and now. A demonstration displaying her appearance as a dragon-blooded descendent of Ao Kuang. In a single moment, her entire body took on a distinct transformation.

Dancing between humanoid and dragon, the tempered intensity of her voice and mere presence alone felt as though it spoke to great potential of something transcendent. Majestic was it, and in lesser eloquence, metal too. Rising from the ground with his arms crossed, Kenichi offered a playful whistle indicating how impressed he was. The idea that she was Vanyel's half-sister still crossed his mind, but he kept that train of thought in the background of his mind for now. For now, observing and regarding Calypso with awe proved more pertinent. He was witnessing something glorious! Or at least he felt he was....

"Hoho! Impressive. Incomplete though it might be, just the mere presence you emanate speaks to a great deal of potential ability and skill. Do you have any current abilities you can utilize while in this state, Caly?"

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:19 pm

Calypso Gandr| Half-Blood State

After Kenichi asked her if she had any powers, she would raise her hand, and flick at him. The plumb of air wasn't anything of real note, it simply fluffed his hair about a little. But that was before one thought for a moment and realized she had just flicked some air hard enough to do that from twenty foot away. The strength required for that was, quite considerable.

"Currently, only that. When I do master the form, I will be able to breathe water, call storms, and have cool levitation, so there is that"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Dropping the form, she would walk back over, and give him a grin.

"So, you been up to anything fun while I've been in isolation training?"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:49 pm

Maintaining his unwavering expression of awe, Kenichi noted the plumb of air that brushed against his brown locks of hair. Did that possibly speak to the potential to manipulate the elements? He was half-tempted to show off his own skill regarding that, but that could be reserved for another conversation at another time. At this moment, he simply watched as she returned to her prior state and approached him again. The question elicited that ever familiar bravado, a bold grin displaying the bountiful spirit of energy she knew him for.

"Of course! I've fought many warriors since we've last met. Men and women alike. One of my exploits saw me fighting in a tournament against a man who I consider something of a great friend now. His name's Vanyel Xiaoyang... which... you know, now that I think about it..."

Kenichi leaned in curiously, stroking his chin in quiet contemplation, before he continued.

"Are we referring to the same Vanyel?"

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum