Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi]

Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:05 pm

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

Kenichi had fought Vanyel? Well, that was interesting. He must have been pretty good to interest Kenichi like that. Which was good, he had a reputation to live up to, being her half-brother and all.

"Guy who is terrible at decision making, yes. Let himself get talked into being turned into a Demon by someone he explicitly does not trust. But yes, it is funny how small the world is, for it's size" Cali would reply, fluffing out her hair.

"Is he doing alright? Moron though he is, he is still family, and we still care about him"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi]

Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:55 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

"Hahaha! We're definitely talking about the same person!"

Ah, so they truly were half-siblings! Kenichi couldn't recall a time where Vanyel openly mentioned the woman, but he didn't particularly mind that. His personal matters and livelihood were his own, but he would definitely talk his ears off once he crossed paths with him again. He was still reveling in the fact that these two bore a relation to one another. The world was indeed a small place.

"He is doing quite alright with himself. He is a human once again, and he has a pretty well-paying job now. If you worry about his decision-making, I assure you I will continue looking over him, Caly."

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:13 am

"Human again. That is good. I shall bother him to get back into Cultivation when I see him next. The cute independence streak is also nice. He can coast for the rest of his life off what he can get from his family, but making a name for yourself is always good"

Cali would nod, and then roll her shoulders some, feeling her shirt bothering the few days of build up, so she whipped it off.
"You know of a stream nearby? Or, actual civilization? I need to get a wash. It's a long way from Norway"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wake up! mjashfjgjhfkd Shake up! [Calypso/Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:33 pm

"He always has struck me as a lone wolf, but I definitely would love to be there when you two reunite. I'm sure he'd be elated to learn more techniques!"

There had been no real mention of this woman's name in any conversation he hosted with Vanyel, but her point of view regarding the man confirmed that they were at least familiar enough with one another. Did they grow up together? Or was this a long-lost sibling reunited with their family? Did he run away? Such were the mysteries dancing through his mind, yet none of them held precedence more than attending to Calypso's topmost priority at the moment - her appearance. Civilization was not far away. His apartment, a simple secondary home rented as simple place for him to settle in and retire into away from home, was but a few blocks away.

"If you have a spare set of clothes, you can get washed right up at my apartment. There isn't much in the way of entertainment, buuuut at least you'll get a proper wash and a good meal if you're hungry. Vanyel's taught me a recipe or two since we've been around one another. Hopefully, I'll be able to replicate it..."

Motioning for the woman to follow him with a hand, he set into a firm and decisive stride, charting a route towards his abode.

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:58 pm

Well, he certainly got that fire under control since last time. Hvit really did a number on him, in a good way. Before, she could predict his reaction to a woman he had attraction to pulling her shirt off like this. But now, he was all pragmatic like. It was good to see self-control.

"Seeker Sticks don't go backwards, so by the time I realized you were further than expected, I was too far from my clothes to go back for them. So this is all I got" Calypso would reply. "I'll just call my Uncle and get some delivered. You should get some too, he makes great clothes" Calypso would then follow, shirt under her arm and gait comfortable.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:59 pm

"Oh? Let's make it an order for two, then. I'll gladly buy some Gandr-Brand clothing."

Calypso's shirtless form definitely didn't go unnoticed. It was just that, at this moment, tending to her needs stood at the top of his priority list right now. After all, she had traveled from her homeland to his own. It would be unbecoming of him to ogle her like a piece of meat, even with his natural attraction for the lady.

Exchanging that playful quip, Kenichi would follow the routes that allowed Calypso to walk freely and without wandering eyes, though he highly doubted that bothered her to any noticeable degree. It was simply good manners. His stride would lead him to his apartment in no time. A shortcut certainly assisted in the trek, but there was no need to get into the particulars. Opening the door for the woman, Kenichi decided to maintain the conversation while he pointed her in the direction of a shower.

"I wish you would have gave me a reminder ahead of time, I would have prepared something a little special for the occasion. On another note, I'm curious! You... Vanyel... did you two grow up together or is he like your long lost half-sibling?"

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:19 am

Clothes would have to wait till she got to Kenichi's place. Since she hadn't expected to go so far, she didn't bring a phone, so couldn't call ahead. And Heavenly Shouting was way outside her grasp. Calypso would strip naked, putting her clothes in the laundry basket, and then head into the shower. To see her without clothes was to see the artisanry of the Gandr on display. Her muscles were thick, or heavy, but crafted by a master's hand. Present, but gentle and subtle.

"I didn't bring a phone. Or my wallet. Or, really, anything like that. I didn't expect to be brought so far away" Calypso would reply, setting up the shower, though with the door open so he could peek if he wanted to.

"Vanyel, is a long-lost, ya. Wulin spreads the whole world, and isn't always centralized or rooted. So there are people who are born without knowing who they are or what their descendency is. So you get Lost Eggs, like Vanyel. Mum told me about him when I turned 18, and I went looking for him, eventually meeting him in Karakura Hospital after some issues. He pulled a Knife on Hvit, which she found amusing. A good job it wasn't any of my relatives, he would have lost the arm holding the knife"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:50 am

Long-lost sibling, eh? That answered his question perfectly, confirming his initial deduction at the same time. Since the door was left open for him to view, he naturally appreciated what his eyes saw. Even beyond the feminine form, there was simply the natural admiration for the level of detail and effort put into her body. A subtle display of strength intermingled with grace.

Of course, spectating any longer would have made the act feel a little perverse, so Kenichi devoted his next actions onto finding a proper shirt she could wear until she found something more suitable to her liking. Since she came all this way, Kenichi wondered if she'd built up an appetite along the way, too. The lack of a wallet likely played a part in it if so.

"I can prepare us something to eat or order takeout if you like after your shower, Caly. I'm sure you must be hungry after walking this far, yeah? Or maybe that's just me. Admittedly, I'm always hungry!"

As she showered, Kenichi chuckled heartily in the background in response to the way their meeting went. Vanyel did always strike him as a defensive man by nature. Precisely the type to draw out a knife if someone pushed his buttons the right way. Something about him tended to make him feel like the type that was always on edge, so to speak.

"Haha, oh wow. That sounds exactly like the Vanyel I know! Our meetings were less confrontational outside of that tournament setting. How'd he react when you dropped the bomb on him?"

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:30 am

"Food's always good! Though I've not got my wallet, and no family in the area" Calypso would reply, finishing up the shower and stepping out. Wrapping up in a few towels, she'd Lightfoot over to Kenichi and lean against the wall.

"As for how he responded, he was surprised. As was I. Since he came to the hospital I was in and started talking about me. I'd gone through tournaments and announced my desire to meet with descendants of Ao Kuang. And so we spoke, and then I blurted out him being my half-brother, and he got really surprised. Apparently, while being really tense and not trusting people much - to a point of pulling knives on them - he also goes around hospitals talking to people who have done mildly interesting things.

And then, because he's a guy who turned into a Demon, got his arm blown off by Mirja, and rides a motorbike, he just got over it and it was like it had always been"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:05 am

"Don't worry about any of that. Whatever it is, it's on the house. Maybe I might try out a recipe Vanyel showed me once..."

Maintaining a listening ear to the woman wrapped within a set of towels, Kenichi grinned from ear to ear as he listened to her recount the tale. Again, the knife part seemed to track effortlessly. Of course, he arched a curious eyebrow as he heard the tail end of her experience. Well, experience wasn't quite correct. That was more piece of information than it was experience.

Perhaps a tale retold by Hvit? Whether Mirja or Ulv, her existence truly did feel universal. Who hadn't she met? He mused quietly. Losing an arm and casually riding off on a motorcycle? No wonder he found him so interesting. Even Vanyel was capable of being a cool guy, eh? A showman must have likeminded company. He wouldn't have it any other way. Motioning for her to follow him to the kitchen, Kenichi pulled a collection of ingredients from the fridge.

"Hold the phone. He met Mirja AND fought Mirja before, too?"

Posing that question, Kenichi equipped himself with a chef's apron, chopping the ingredients for their meal, boiling rice on the stove while he prepared a meal. Normally, it would be a feast if he could help it, but he was nowhere near the culinary genius to prepare multiple meals. As such, he busied himself with preparing one.

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum