Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] Left_bar_bleue0/0Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] Empty Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita]

Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:23 pm
Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_gazelle_jun__sample-4e87f26ac4e37768456adceb5f3f1417

Sabre had always been the cautious type. Wile there was any number of places she might have snared and dragged this little morsel off to to hide on earth. What really was the security in that? When there was a perfectly good endless dessert to spirit someone away to? But she had a place specifically in mind this time around. A tree in the Menos forest that had been shorn completely from the floor and the canopy. And from the chunk of branches that still clung to that ceiling of spiritual sandstone. A little lair had been dug out.

This was where Rita would find herself when she awoke. A dark little pocket, with the barest taint light coming in through the branches. BArely illuminating the little nook, a single pair of candles dimly lit either side of the space, and only slightly outlined Sabre's form as she waited patiently for her little captive to wake up. They were suspended at least a fair eighty meters in the air. In the menos forest, a whole realm away from home.

Certainly she looked forward to seeing ow Rita reacted to her new surroundings~
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] Empty Re: Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita]

Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:23 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Tiredness. That was the first thing Rita felt. Dirtied, sweaty, and splattered with dried blood, Rita had definitely had better days and could use a shower. As she awoke, there was a slight wince as she grunted; almost sounding like a low whine for a brief moment as the intense soreness and pain her body felt was complete agony. She had another low groan emit from her mouth afterward as her body slightly shook. Everything felt like a dull, burning pain, and she needed to take it slow.

With another pained mutter, Rita turned herself upward, and the woman slowly adjusted her eyesight to the dimly lit surroundings. That's when a mental check started in her mind and quickly assessed her physical condition. She had her limbs, she was breathing and felt relatively stable apart from the previous injuries made in the battle itself. Still, that did little to un-do her apprehension at the situation at hand. There was an overwhelming sense of lingering dread, but that couldn't be helped since she was in an unknown situation.

Given the lack of creatures around, it was hard to give a reference of where she was, so, for now, she pondered if she was just going to be tortured if they would have another fight, or what the hell Sabre even wanted at this point. So, there was a mental acceptance that had to be formed for the time being if she were to keep her emotions tamed. Fear of the unknown is what drove humans to great distress, and Rita wasn't much different.

To soothe lingering anxiety, a soft, quiet sigh exhaled as she tried to loosen her body's muscles to prepare for any type of physical assault that may or may not come her way.

When ready to speak, her irritated eyes darted back to the woman as a scowl came across her face.

"So, what's the plan from here? Torture me? Keep me prisoner? Or do you intend to kill me?"

Despite her visible annoyance at her situation, the woman had an odd sense of calmness at this point as her words were slowed, focused, and low. Not like there was much she could do until she could recover, anyway. And she somehow doubted the woman would even give her an obvious answer, given Rita believed Saber was just full of shit. But, it was better just to ask and assess the situation further before being too rash and provoking her further. That's ultimately why she was even in this circumstance to begin with.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] Left_bar_bleue0/0Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] Empty Re: Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita]

Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:44 pm
Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] HEADER__carnelian_and_carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_tokinhr__sample-c11424c38096dcd23b2650755f37b2f3

"You must have me confused with some lesser creature. What exactly would I have to gain from torturing you? Much less killing you. No, I think you're the killer between the two of us. My goodness, I can STILL hear the screams of the people being cooked." She sighed softly, a fond rememberance before she opened her eyes back up and grinned at Rita, nothing but mirth in her eyes.

"But don't you worry. Your purpose here has purpose. As a matter of fact. This is a special place." She pointed out, raising a finger and gesturing toward one of the gaps in the twisting branches, as if instructing the woman to glance down at the forest below. It was an abyss. Though trees littered the area, they were far apart. And between them? A dark, gulpoing void of shadow. Seemingly endless in every single direction.

Rising up, Sabre rose to her full height, peering down at Rita's tired, battered frame and offering a sly smile. "I have no intention of torturing you or killing you. No, I'm actually interested in that strange power of yours. It's rather peculiar to say the least. And I'd quite like to study it." She stated simply.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:13 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita let out a weary sigh as Saber kept pressing the subject matter of the incident back in their clash. For a moment, Rita did feel a wave of anger flash over her mind and body. She wanted to let off a remark but closed her dog-tired eyes and seemed to be in reflective thought. Internally, the woman made an effort to just set aside her own ego for a moment. Perhaps they did mean something to her? Yeah, they were still living creatures, so it could be rough to deal with the slaughtering of those hollows. Makes sense she would feel a certain way as Rita herself would if the roles were reversed.

Thus, after a few contemplative moments, the woman opened her drained eyes and set her fatigued gaze on Sabre. When her thoughts were together, her voice spoke out.

"I'm not gonna assume what is going on in your head, but it does seem like those hollows meant something to you. For whatever it is worth, I'm sorry about what happened. It was nothing personal, I just wanted to help my people. And I'd guess you are as well if you really aren't just a mindless killing machine like you say you are."

The words uttered weren't forced or coerced and were spoken with relative stillness and repose. If Rita wanted to? She could spit in her face and just keep fighting til her dying breath. Instead, she took the silence and lack of immediate threat to introspect and make her own attempt to emphasize or see the other side. She had no belief or intent of them being used to get her out of this circumstance, as she still felt that once she recovered, she could handle things herself. But it didn't hurt to re-assess her methods since this was a fuck-up.

Regardless of her response, the listless stare of Rita turned back down to the forest as she could see some branches and an endless sense of darkness spiraling out. There was a sense of eerieness in the sense of how vast and deep the shadows extended. Following the observation of that view, Rita's contemplative gaze set itself on Saber as she stared for a few moments before speaking.

"And how do you intend to do that? If you haven't noticed, I'm exhausted."

That was the truth of it, and Rita's voice didn't mince words. Her body felt like shit; she needed time to recover and heal and get herself together. Which made her suspicions begin to come to the forefront of her mind. As if she wasn't in a place to properly execute her power to its fullest, then she assumed it would be done by force. Her mind had led her to believe that since she was an Arrancar and had dragged her out to such a remote location, something forceful WAS going to happen. The only issue was figuring out when the shoe would drop.

Hence, Rita still had her questions to ask as the woman slowly nodded her head to affirm she heard Sabre.

"It's an easy request to fulfill, but tell me: are you trying to steal it? Use it against me? Rip it out of me and make me powerless? There has to be some type of catch. Truthfully, I'm not that trusting of people. There has to be some ulterior motive."

There was any sass or any intent to irritate her further. Rita just spoke in a frank, calm, quiet manner and just awaited an answer as her stare lingered.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:35 pm
Fingers Furled in Fear [Sabre, Rita] HEADER__carnelian_and_carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_tokinhr__sample-c11424c38096dcd23b2650755f37b2f3

Brows raised and for a moment, she expected another barb. But just as Rita started to dial it back, a smile broke out across her features as Rita conceded.

"My my. It took a moment, but it looks like you're finally breaking out of that stubborn shell of yours. How lovely for you. That will make this process much more pleasant." Sabre chimed, drumming her fingers for a moment. She simply didn't actually respond to what Rita said of course. She did not feel inclined to get into what did or did not matter to her. Her principles and motivations, at present? Would be wasted on the woman. But it seemed that might not stay the case. More with how this seemed to be going. The woman almost sounded like she might be compliant.

"That you are. Something that will be remedied." She brought back up, making her way toward the gaps in the branches, and glancing down to the forest floor below, that smile of hers widening all the more before she glanced over her shoulder. "I'm not terribly concerned about the specifics. There are plenty of ways for me to learn about that little power of yours. But for now let's not worry about that. There's no need for something so inflexible as a plan. For now, let's just say I have a lot of ideas and potentials in mind." She hummed, tapping her fingers thoughtfully before gesturing around them.

"As for yourself? You can relax. This is Hueco Mundo. The Realm of the hollows. I think you'll find that getting back to earth will be quite a challange without my assistance.So for now, why don't you just focus on resting. I'll be sure to get you some food as well. As ime goes on, we can discuss what it is that we want, and how we can resolve that with as much mutual benefit as possible. Hopefully, with minimal requirement for ...things to get ugly." She smiled just a bit wider.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:28 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Well, that smile was ominous. Rita didn't care for it, but there were worse things in the world than an uncanny smile. For now, she kept her cool and just let her ego take a back seat to think things through a bit more. So while her comments about breaking out of her shell didn't generate a visible response, it was mentally noted. The gaze of Rita was one of deliberation, after all. The quietness of the air and the lack of immediate threat allowed her to narrow in their actions, think things through, and have more care for the words spoken out of her mouth.

"Hm. Alright. When you are ready to cross that bridge to discuss those "ideas" with me, let me know. Otherwise, I'm forced to draw my own conclusions...."

Words drenched in fatigue, skepticism, and unsettledness, her teal eyes kept their tired sights on Sabre as she moved through the gaps in the branches. Although Rita had little to no trust for Sabre, if there wasn't a need for violence right now, it made more logical sense to follow that route. And given how sore her ass felt, she definitely welcomed the idea of resting and recovering. If she was in Hueco Mundo, there was little point in venturing out into enemy lands in her current conditions.

"Aye. It won't get ugly if you don't get ugly then. I'm too tired for that shit anyway."

Rita felt relieved, uncertain, and questioning all at once as her voice remained low as if she were undoubtedly conserving her energy. Still, this sense of "kindness" unnerved the woman. Her eyes did have a look of apprehension and doubt to them as if she couldn't believe the circumstance was where it was now. So, rather than fill the air with useless taunts and insults, she decided to have an actual conversation to make things less...awkward.

"How long is this whole process going to take then? Sounds like we'll be here for a few days from the way you are making things sound."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum