Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spotlight [Alastair/Calliope] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Spotlight [Alastair/Calliope] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Spotlight [Alastair/Calliope] - Page 2 Empty Re: Spotlight [Alastair/Calliope]

Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:32 pm

Calliope R. Schwarzmann
Director, Albedochiffren

Even outside of her planned usage of him, Calliope would go on to say that Alastair definitely made a good first impression. He was just charming enough for her not to fully dismiss him for further usage along the same vein. There was just something... good about the man. He'd never be a puppet, nor would he abandon the cause so long as it was "just." That was the feeling she got from Alastair.

"Oh but of course. So long as it is within your clearance level, I'll be sure to tell you." That was her way of saying "there are still plans beyond what you are allowed to know." Calliope had many, many plans being made. It was only a matter of time... She waved off his comment about taking up her time. "Oh, don't worry about that. I'm busy, yes, but," she leaned in and lowered her voice conspiratorially, "you'd be surprised at how much time is spent at the 'hurry up and wait' stage."

"However, you are a busy man, and I can't keep you held up in meetings. I'll have someone follow up with you on the uniform and other arrangements." Calliope stood and extended a hand. "Thank you for your time and opinion... and for agreeing to my proposals. It's been a pleasure." This was not likely their last meeting. However, she would soon have to rethink many of her opinions of this man...

End Transmission

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum