Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mazerins
Mazerins
Starter Member

[Spirit Class 8] Asta Tenebris Empty [Spirit Class 8] Asta Tenebris

Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:36 pm
THE HOLLOW APPLICATION

I. Basic Information

» Name: Asta Tenebris
» Alias: Raven of Bad Omen
» Age: 20
» Gender: Female

» Association: Herself

» Appearance Written: Asta takes upon the form of an oversized raven with sharp talon claws, and thick feathers. Her mask, obviously made out of bones starts from top of her forehead, almost reminiscent of a heart symbol, and with purple lines going down from where the eye sockets are, in a manner that resembles tears and goes all the way down to the middle of her face, leaving the lower half of the face taken up by a beak.

» Appearance Image:
[Spirit Class 8] Asta Tenebris Daniel-dulitzky-process-02b-value-comp-sketch

I. Personality

» Personality: [Asta has a curious behaviour, mostly dumbed down to more primal aspects such as the need for food, surival, and on occassion, anger which needs to be released by physically lashing out at her own surroundings. Despite clear hollow-like traits, she has more sympathetic traits. Such as curiosity, and basic ability to recognize patterns. And although interactions with the hollow may be limited to hostility as she is easily scared into fight or flight mindset. It's possible to see a much softer side of the Hollow, and perhaps gather sympathy for the suffering soul]

I. History

» History: Her human life was one of tragedy, not too uncommon to those that become Hollow. Asta was once a simple human, with no powers to her name, not particularly gifted in any other aspect either, she had something which many people lacked in that time period. A smile, smile so wide it could reflect the rays of the shining sun. Her tone a soft murmur that warmed people's hearts in the coldest of days. It's only natural that she'd be seen as the happiest person around! Her family was small, having only her little sister and dad. Her mother have unfortunately perished when she was just seven years old, but not before teaching her child the importance of smiling, that no matter how dire things may seem, a smile will brighten everyone' day.

And so, she smiled. Even through pain, and tears. She always did, becoming that beacon of light that many so desperately craved when they had no one else to go to. But, a question crept at the back of Asta's mind.

If she was the beacon of light for everyone, who would be the beacon of light for her? Not many people understood her, as saddening as it was, many could symphatize with her issues and struggles, but not many could truly understand them. Especially, why she was smiling in the first place. No one thought of anything weird about her. That everything was okay with her, even though she herself didn't feel okay, even when she was upset.

Asta put herself into a metaphorical birdcage, made up within the canvas of her own mind. From which no worry nor sadness could escape, festering within.

As less, and less people started to understand her, more detached she became, happiness radiating from her now wasn't of her own choice, after all, inner isolation took it's toll. Her mind becoming slowly more and more blank as her body kept drifting places, from school to home, to bed, back to school.

Slowly, it became apparent that the only one who listened to her, was herself, and most faces became a blur, even those, so close to her. Every touch, every hug, every word. begun to carry less value in her eyes. How could they not see that they were hurting her?

She was surrounded by so many people, and yet, in the end. She felt alone. All alone, a glass barrier between her, and others.

And when she couldn't keep that in herself, just where could she go? Thought the young kid, but, she found a key.

She opened the birdcage

And flew out of the window.

...becoming free.

And even after the fact, many still wondered, and many more, didn't understand. How a happy person, could harbor so much stress and sadness.

Now, free of the birdcage, she floats, ever so gracefuly. Not particularly bloodthirsty, killing more as means to an end, all that inner sadness now, multiplied tenfold, taken into physical form. Sorrow, uncontrollable. Manic. That sorrow, never disappearing, as even while free,

no one can understand the Raven,
no one can hear the cries.

For she flew, into another birdcage, of a bigger size. This time however? She didn't have the key by her side.

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities:
Analyzing predator - Capable of surface level recognition of basic patterns, putting Asta above average hollows in terms of battle intelligence.
Tame - While her insatiable hunger is one of the main coping mechanisms to fill the hole where her heart should be, she can prove to be more responsive than a typical hollow, although fickle. She's able to see when someone wants to hurt her, or not.

I. Racial Abilities

» Racial Abilities:
Soul-Body Separation
Garganta
High-Speed Regeneration

I. Hollow Nucleus

» Hollow Power:
Sharp Feathers - Taking upon form of raven, she can shoot out her feathers as a sharp projectile fused with reiatsu they cut like a dagger, capable of tearing through flesh easily, as well as partially damage buildings. she may also use her hardened, sharpened feathers in melee attacks, although with varying effectivity.]
High-Speed Flight - Her wings are not as developed, but they give her access to basic flight, she's able to glide, soar up in the sky, and gather much speed to match a speeding car, long bouts of flying however, can tire her out.]

I. Equipment

» Equipment: [N/A]

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills
» Durability: Adept
» Speed: Adept
» Strength: Adept
» Martial Skill: Untrained

Will Skills
» Willpower: Untrained
» Deduction: Untrained
» Focus:Adept

Hollow Skills
» Evolution Stage: Beginner
» Hollow Power: Beginner
» Mask Protection: Beginner
» Cero: Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample:
(specifically taken from my roleplay in star wars)
She took a deep sigh, the elevator doors opened, and Marigold's crimson cloak faded into the dimly lit lights, not that it mattered anyway. The guards ignored her, as if she was a ghost in the system, or perhaps. She could be mistaken for a servant. Either options bothered her, but she let it go in lieu of the rage building up in a slow crescendo, her breath uneasy as she walked marched towards the balcony. Her hand etched ever so closer to what appeared to be a deep blue colored sword, a vibro-sword.

Step after step, it's as if the whole world was starting to slow down around her, her heart pumping with adrenaline. Huntress' hand now resting on the sword and taking it in and out of it's grip.

Now, in front of the entrance to the highest balcony, she took a deep breath. And waltzed right in. Any guard standing by her side would find their throats cut as she made drawing motions with her vibro sword, flourishing it in her hand. Like a predator honing on the slimy bastard. Though, instead of cutting him right nown, she grabbed his hand. And...

HACK

Afterwards, she'd scream out at top of her lungs, laughing in ecstasy, while her tone seemed just poisonously sweet, as if she was mocking those beneath her.

"MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, EVERYONE!"
"TODAY I'D LIKE TO START THE AUCTION EARLY! AS I HAVE EXOTIC OFFERINGS FOR ALL OF YOU!"

She threw down onto the spotlight something.... It made a sickening, fleshy noise upon hitting the floor, staining the floor in blood.

It was, Iars' hand.

"We have Iars' left hand!"

What would the entire auction hear? Loud, pained screams and pleas, followed by sickening hacks augmented by the vibro-sword. As she continued to cut down each and every limb, methodically, making sure to not do it all too fast, as to not have him give up too shortly on her from the pain shock.

HACK
"His right hand!"
HACK
"His left leg!"
HACK
"His right leg!"

Gleeful laugh turned into a grunt. As if, that overplayed happiness was starting to melt away, instead. She grabbed the man by the collar. "And of course, how could I forget!- He has even more to offer, these are the most expensive, so watch closely!"

It took her a few good swings, each slash sinking itself deeper into his neck. Her face seething with anger.
HACK
SLASH
HACK

"HIS HEAD!"
However, unlike with previous limbs, she didn't throw it down, instead, letting everyone watch as she held it, and as she did. With her leg, she shoved dismembered body in the cheap suit down the balcony, letting it splatter on the floor as it hit the ground. Causing blinding, but noticeable glints as it fell. With Marigold taking deep, shaky breaths, slowly, looking up at others. As she was practically covered from head to toe in his blood.

"Huff... Puff... And of course..." A chuckle escaped her along with a gasp for air. Her downright manic face staring down at all the gang members and criminals "His torso."

END OF CHARACTER APPLICATION

Last edited by Gamma on Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Refer to Grading Note)
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Spirit Class 8] Asta Tenebris Left_bar_bleue0/0[Spirit Class 8] Asta Tenebris Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[Spirit Class 8] Asta Tenebris Empty Re: [Spirit Class 8] Asta Tenebris

Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:31 am
[mod]
It's a pretty sad bird

Spirit Class: 8

Hazard Ratings
Power: E
Influence: F
Resources: F
Overall: F

Notes: Next time, refrain from adding a grade to your app. That's for staff to fill out, even though you are getting that same grading...
[/mod]
Mazerins
Mazerins
Starter Member

Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:33 am
Oh that's fine! I didn't know you needed to have the staff grade your powerscale so I just went over and picked what was the most accurate, no issue though! <33 Thank you for the approval!
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Spirit Class 8] Asta Tenebris Left_bar_bleue999999/999999[Spirit Class 8] Asta Tenebris Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:07 am
[adm]Approved.

Speed dropped from Advanced to Adept. Advanced is much faster than the speed her high speed flight mentions. Otherwise there is nothing else to comment on and I'll reapprove her at the same spirit class.[/adm]

[Spirit Class 8] Asta Tenebris Gamma_Signature
[Spirit Class 8] Asta Tenebris CHARACTER_LIST[Spirit Class 8] Asta Tenebris GRAPHICS_THREAD[Spirit Class 8] Asta Tenebris TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum