Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moondown Joys [V, Santa] Left_bar_bleue0/0Moondown Joys [V, Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Moondown Joys [V, Santa] Empty Moondown Joys [V, Santa]

Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:17 pm
Moondown Joys [V, Santa] HEADER_sample_63b1bffe267c407a048ff648f4773fd6

Santa hummed happily to herself as she moved through the city. A warm, gentle smile resting across her lips as the rather large woman made her way through the city. As painful as the memories were that lay here, like broken glass catching her breath every now and then. So too was the warmth of a place she knew so well. With the assistance of Liltotto, she'd managed to bring herself to being comfortable in the city. After all, though she had so little left, she still had her sense of enjoyment. Something in which she basked in full as she carried a full box of doughnuts in her arms.

One could never imagine that Santa had anything to be sad about the way she walked, smiling from ear to ear with an armful of confections. What could be better?

A question answered almost immediately as she stopped in her tracks, the pale flash of bright white catching her attention as she turned her head. A look of surprise replacing her joyous expression. Were those....white ears? Curiosity got the better of her, and soon Santa swerved slightly, beelining for the sight she'd glimpsed for just a moment.

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moondown Joys [V, Santa] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Moondown Joys [V, Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Moondown Joys [V, Santa] Empty Re: Moondown Joys [V, Santa]

Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:34 pm

All That and More

Indeed, Santa did catch a glimpse of majestic white bunny ears, perfectly groomed as all bunny ears deserved to be. They adorned a silky white-haired head, on top of a muscular dark skinned woman that sat alone at a table belonging to an outdoor café. For as refined as her tastes had become over the years, V could still drink even the simplest of coffees. And thankfully, this was something a little bit better than the average café brew. For that, V was in a particularly good mood.

Even as she caught wind of a pair of footsteps rapidly approaching her, ear now pointed in Santa's direction to give away her awareness, V simply allowed it. She could have left, could have simply walked away, but she'd humor whoever this was. Turning her head casually towards Santa once the woman was close enough, V smiled up at her with her eternally confident expression and simply wondered, "Anything I can help you with, madame?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moondown Joys [V, Santa] Left_bar_bleue0/0Moondown Joys [V, Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:40 pm
Moondown Joys [V, Santa] HEADER_sample-980e8c2fe1998cef5db5ddc2e0ad12fc

That the woman was aware of her approach didn't seem to bother Santa, as her eyes were glued to those soft slender lengths, and the sudden swuvel in her direction almost made her jump. They were so flexible! The sudden verbal address however jarred her from her staring and promptly a big smile broke out across her features. "Oh! Your ears! Theyre really pretty! I saw them from the road and I got curious! Are they real?" She ventured, not a hint of social restraint in her voice as she openly oggled them. A pause to glance over the rest of V, her head canting a bit to the side as she looked them over. Oh, they were pretty too, reminded her a bit of Tier.

Realizing that she had just been staring at the woman's thick-ass headfloppers, Santa offered a gentle smile and a nod. "My name is Santa bye the way. Sorry for staring at you. Do you want a doughnut?" She ventured, opening the box to show off the assorted array she'd gotten from the shop, nothing short of a look of pride on her face, as f she'd personally hunted and captured all of them herself like some great wild doughnut hunter.
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moondown Joys [V, Santa] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Moondown Joys [V, Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:03 pm

All That and More

V couldn't help but be amused whenever her bunny ears were complimented. She worked on her body so much, was brimming with confidence and beauty, and it was always the bunny ears. At some point she went from resentful, to amused, to simply taking the compliments as she should. "Why thank you." She said in a smooth tone before taking a sip of her coffee. V almost spat it out when she was asked if they were real.

"Well of course they are, what d'you think they are, giant pipe cleaners?" The bunny laughed and wiggled her ears around for emphasis, even gently pulling her hair to the side so Santa could see where ear met skull. It was all just fluffy white hair, but there was a clearly distinct point where they become part of her head.

Letting her hair fall in place and even gently running her nails through to comb it, V looked up at the woman, her doughnuts, how proud she was... She couldn't help but giggle. "Mmm, sorry but that'd be bad for my figure. Can't get all fattened up right before a photoshoot." V even raising a hand to politely decline. "But thank you. You can call me V. I'm just in town for a photo op. What about you, Santa?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:12 pm
Moondown Joys [V, Santa] HEADER_sample-980e8c2fe1998cef5db5ddc2e0ad12fc

Santa tilted her head a bit as she noticed that reaction to the question before chuckling softly. "Sorry. I'm just not used to seeing that sort of thing on humans. And I've seen humans wear fake ears before. Cat ones, dog ones, and all kinds of costumes. I wasn't sure." She pointed out, certainly there had been a lot of interesting attires at the festivals she'd been to. When the woman pulled her hair to the side to show off, Santa's eyes widened just a little and she leaned in to inspect where the ears met the skull, intrigud by the curvature of the skeletal structure as hard skull gave way to the muscular foundation that facilitated the tactile motion and precision that was inherent to the lengths of fuzz.

"Oh they look really soft...." She murmured, her voice trailing, clearly she wanted to pet them. But even Santa wasn't QUITE that retarded. Even so, when V declined the food, she promptly collected one and took a bite of it. Her ...own rather curvy figure certainly made it clear she wasn't above thickening up a little if it meant enjoying food. Not that Santa had much worry about maintaining her figure anyway with her abilities. "I live here! And It's nice to meet you Vee! I was just getting some food, Liltotto says its a good way to make friends." She pointed out. Which was not at all what Liltotto said, but it was how Santa remembered the conversation. "So who's going to be shooting at you? Do you need protection?" Her expression entirely serious.
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:44 pm

All That and More

Everything about this girl so far was at least amusing enough to warrant the interaction. Seeing Santa so infatuated with her bunny ears brought a chuckle out of the fighter turned fashion model and a little wiggle of her ears just for show. "They're as soft as they come. I have special shampoo and conditioner just for them." V said with a little puff out of her chest. It wasn't really that big of a deal but she did have to custom order it, and that took both some money and convincing for her supplier to actually go through with the deal.

The look Santa got when she asked V about the shooting got the bunny's brows furrowing in confusion, lips poised to say something, only for her to realize what the girl meant. That got V to throw her head back and let out a loud, boisterous laugh. "What, you think I'm gonna get shot?" She wondered loud enough for people to start turning their heads, to which V paid literally no mind at all. "They're taking my photos, not shooting me with guns, girlie." Somehow in the back of her mind V could tell the girl wasn't joking. A gut feeling based on the woman's almost childish interest in her bunny ears followed immediately by that dead serious expression. "It's nothing you need to worry about. Even if they were shooting me, it's not like the bullets would hurt or anything."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:11 pm

Santa's eyes sparkled a little as she stared at the woman's ears. Flar out BLATANTLY imagining touching them now that V was so blatantly talking about how soft they were, were this an anime she most certainly would be salivating at the sight of the things. But she continued to keep herself in check, reaching up and gently running her fingers through her own hair, wondering what it would be like if she started using shampoo. Thoughts for later.

That said, the sudden laugh was a bit confusing, at least until the woman explained. Was this another humans saying? "Oh. I didn't know that. They take pictures of you?" She perked up and wondered. Was taking pictures fun? Then she thought about it, and recalled how it worked. Being able to make a bunch of copies of people sounded actually pretty fun! "That sounds really fun! Could I see?" She ventured with a tilt of her head. Curiosity quite clear. Of course, not understanding that this would be some sort of professional function and not just some leisure activity that the woman partook in.

After all, V was turning out to be QUITE the resource, not just for looking rather lovely, having cute ears, but ALSO she had such an interesting hobby?! The more they talked the more she wanted to learn more about the woman!
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:33 am

All That and More

There was something off about this girl that made V wonder, but she both wasn't smart enough to truly understand, nor was it any of her business... neither did she really care to ask. It was intriguing, but ultimately unimportant, so she simply shrugged off the weirdness and went with it like it was nothing, which it really wasn't. "You can see after they're done taking the photos, sure. I'll be on the cover of the next Platinum Style magazine. It's the biggest fashion magazine this side of the planet." V explaining nonchalantly, wondering if the girl even knew what a magazine was.

In fact it was because Santa left V wondering so much that the bunny woman was giving her a somewhat cautious side eye despite the smile on her own lips. That was when she realized the look her ears were being given. It was common to get stares, but nothing so obviously desperate to feel her fluff that the girl couldn't even focus. "You can touch them, just be gentle." Was the only okay that Santa got, V simply closing her eyes with a sigh and a light shake of her head. V didn't even know why she had said that. It sort of just spilled out of her lips, the thought more subconscious as her people pleasing side naturally tended to be. Oh well. Too late now.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:04 am

That initial euphoric fascination at least was starting to eas down a little. Most notable as Santa had not gone and ASKED the woman to go feeling her fuxxmuffs, the initial shock of V's appearance was settling down and so Santa's explosive glee had begun to taper off somewhat. And it was honestly easy, at that, to know she was perhaps a bit ... odd. Those soft horns that marked her as an arrancar aside, she still was an obscenely tall woman. Over six feet in height, and certainly a bit on the cyrved side. She definitely snared one's attention. Especially when that energy of hers kicked in. And she WAS starting to calm down, nodding along in understanding as V explained that she could see her once they had finished a ...magazine? She was familiar with those, and she was even more fascinated that this woman was part of the process of them being made! It was rather cool!

But when V expressed permission for Santa to make contact, instantly thyes eyes gleamed just a little, shining practically as that energy hiked back up. "Really? That's very kind of you! I only wish I could return the favor." She chuckled witha soft sheepish smile. Before her mask fragment, namely her horns, had been such large antlers people had asked to touch them sometimes. But now that they had shattered, having lost Ajora and Verdada, well. There was barely much to touch. Even so, she reached out with gentle respect as she allowed her fingertips to gently brush along one of those long ears. Restraining herself from going at it with both hands.

She wasn't really sure what to expect. Wether it be soft, fluffy downy fuzz, or if it would be coarse and rough? Perhaps silky like hair? Either way, she very gently ran her fingers along that whitebound length, and a soft smile broke out across her lips as she very gently ran her fingers toward the end of it. She managed to remain gentle, and uh... certainly ignored the impulse to gently grasp it. ONce she'd gotten a feel, she lowered her hand and smiled.

"Thank you very much, V! I don't think I'vr ever met someone who has been on a MAgazine before. But I'll try and see if I can find it when it comes out." She assured the woman, certainly the curiosity was palpable in Santa's expression. "You mentioned you were here for the shoot. Are you staying in the City for a while? " She ventured with a gentle tilt of her head. True, she couldn't return the favor with ears of her own. But herhaps she could help her find her way around the city! If nothing else, she liked this woman. they were....calm and relaxed. Not quite the tension she sensed in so many others. And they didn't seem bothered by her being an arrancar. A potential friend perhaps?
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:21 am

All That and More

The sensation of other people's hands on her ears was a very rare one. In fact, she didn't usually let people touch them at all. It had the potential to be an intimate thing, sometimes, but in this case it wasn't really that. Just a courtesy she didn't want to give out to literally whoever. A random passerby wasn't really anyone special, but they were a hell of a lot more tolerable than the french fuckheads she had to deal with on a regular basis. Even just the little brushes of fingers against her thick, silky fluff made her ears twitch in delight, though V herself made no real indication she enjoyed it. She was just trying to be nice, really.

"There, that was pretty cool, huh?" V practically boasting the moment she could about her perfectly maintained ears, looking utterly proud with her ears twitching back and forth in delight.

"Yeah I'll be here for the next few days. Haven't been around as much as I wanted so I think I'll try and explore a little more, see the stuff, you know how it is visiting new places, right?" V sparing Santa the whole spiel with a wave of her hand. "Shoot's not until later today. Frenchies like sleeping in, at least the ones I work with." The idea of being offered to be shown around in the air, but she didn't want to outright offer it if that wasn't what Santa had time for. Or wanted to do. It was up to her at that point.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum