Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO]

Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:22 am

All That and More

V did have a mind that treating a child like a child might have some negative repercussions, but she didn't necessarily believe that anything particularly nasty would come of it. This kid was still a kid after all. Maybe not technically, but behaviorally she definitely was. The rabbit stood there, hands on her hips, and watched as Ryo tossed her weapon asides for basically no reason at all. She supposed it would probably make sense to Ryo, but there wasn't a lot of things that could really cut V at this point.

As if to prove that she might want her weapon back. V simply tilted her body back and lifted a leg so that Ryo's fist would collide with it. What was just a leg to some or an object of worship to others would actually be something akin to a steel wall. It wasn't like hitting concrete, it was like hitting a reinforced barrier made of metal.

"C'mon, I said go nuts and then you toss away your weapon. What's that about?" V wondered with a slight little smirk. Perhaps taunting would get Ryo to try a little harder, maybe pick her weapon back up and make things interesting. But deep down V had a feeling the girl was trying to prove something, or maybe just thought V wasn't durable enough to block weaponry with her body. Regardless, she'd teach Ryo what respect meant, even if it wasn't in the form of outright kicking the girl's ass.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO]

Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:25 pm
Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 2 VFBeE3b
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"Nice," Ryo muttered, flexing her knuckles against V's leg.

This is what she expected to feel. If V's legs were anything else, Ryo would have been disappointed. Now, how will she get around this? She can see a plethora of techniques and methods, trained and untrained, that could work if she moves correctly, but if V's as trained or more, anything will be beaten down.

Eh... Why ponder when you can just do. Her big sis showed her this one, her foot stepping into V, past the woman's leg. Turning her foot 90 degrees inside, she spun her whole body around V's leg, slinging her free arm so the knuckles would bash into V's heavy side.

Unless V rose her other leg or blocked with her arms, Ryo should be able to land her flaying fist right into the sides of V's ribs.

END POST | Red

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:22 am

All That and More

V wasn't an amateur. She knew what Ryo was trying to do when the girl took that step forwards. With a simple downward block, V redirected Ryo's punch to miss her body entirely. "Faster." The bunny said casually, and with a little hop, V would jump over the little redhead's head, face mere inches from Ryo's if she just looked up, and would land flawlessly just a foot behind her.

"You practice this a lot?" V wondered while she reached out to shove Ryo away from her, wanting to see if the girl's stance was solid or if she'd have been caught by surprise. There wasn't much desire to actually fight Ryo right now, but she did admit there could be something a lot more interesting if the girl went all out. Whether or not that was what her fan wanted was another story. Kids like this always had something to prove, so V was just waiting, biding her time, wondering if that's what Ryo was getting at, or if there was something more beneath the surface. Or maybe Ryo just wanted a fight? V couldn't exactly tell just yet.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:45 am
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

It didn't work, but that's expected. Ryo knows she's outmatched. She's not here to win anyway. Experience is what she's after. You can never aim for anything without ever experiencing it. That's what her sister taught her, but Ryo's already surpassed that goal. She needs a new one, something she can see and relate to. V jumping over her was something she didn't see, and her stance was easily broken by merit of her guard lacking during her mild shock. Though, she was quick to reaffirm her footing and give her opponent a challenging grin.

"I train hella lots. I can't get better if I slow down for even a second. I'm aiming for the top."

V didn't ask anything about why Ryo's doing this, so the redhead probably just came off as immature, but Ryo's eyes burned with a determination that's rare. Words won't be enough to dissuade her. V'll see that much.

"Now hit me hard. I can't get serious if you're not going to be."

END POST | Red

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:28 am

All That and More

"Girl." V said sternly, putting her own hands in her pockets as if to say 'No, I'm not doing that.' when told to just hit Ryo harder. "It doesn't matter how hard your skull is, I'll still cave it in if I kick you as hard as I can. Whatever my fists do my legs do way better, and I'm telling you now I can punch pretty much anybody's skull in when I want. I just... don't." That last part was said a little awkwardly, but V felt the need to put that out there. She wasn't really trying to look tough so much as warn Ryo of the danger she could be in at any second. "So unless you can take a steel bat to the fuckin' skull and come out fine, I'm not hitting you."

But she did lift a leg, put her foot out and shove Ryo away. Enough strength was behind the shove to send her clean on her ass no matter how good her stance was. V just had the superior strength in that regard. No amount of push back would stop Ryo from falling over, not unless the girl had some superhuman strength of her own, that is. But V had a hard time judging if Ryo was actually strong. The girl wasn't like the bunny who had muscles for years and the strength to back it up. Ryo had some stylish outfit but... she otherwise just looked normal to the bunny. It would take something real strange to truly make V change her mind.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:00 am
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

Hmm!

A foot in her chest? V's playing around, but Ryo's unsure how to make the woman get serious with just raw talent alone. It's one of those situations where nothing'll happen unless someone acts up. Though, again, she's taking the hits as they come, barely steeling herself for them.

She found her feet skidding against the ground, a sudden spark under her feet keeping her from simply falling on her ass again. More sparks than erupted from under her soles before she dashed to the left, one foot against the wall. Static ran down her leg into the wall before one of the brick directly under her foot popped. Ryo's eyes then took on a small glow.

"You're worrying too much, V."

'Bringer Light'

Utilizing her ability to manipulate the soul of the brick, she pulled and pushed against it, launching her faster than before directly at V. She spared no expense this time, static shooting around her arm as she felt her muscles grown as she utilized Bringer Light one more time to speed up her punch, increasing its power. Another one right for V's face.

"Throw a real kick already!"

END POST | Red

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:43 am

All That and More

V didn't really want to fight this kid, but she seemed intent on whatever it was she was doing. The bunny's eyes followed her as she sped away, then along a wall, until... Woah, that was a pretty cool power. Some kind of telepathy? V didn't know shit about spiritual powers, but she sure as fuck knew how to react to a decent number of them. Years of experience mostly fighting gave you that sort of experience, after all.

The brick was simply punched out of the air, her knuckles getting dirty but not feeling the pain more than just enough to maybe bruise? Maybe. But then Ryo came at her and V simply sighed. She knew the girl wanted something serious, and so V finally set it asides herself to show something somewhat serious. The bunny wound her upper body back, took a step back, and threw a punch. A somewhat serious punch that would outrange Ryo simply due to V's size. And even if it didn't, V adjusted her upper body and head so that the girl's punch would graze her cheek at best. The force of the blow, assuming it landed, would shake the air around them and reverberate through the concrete they were surrounded by. It wouldn't break, but there would be a noticeable rumble in the environment. To Ryo, it would feel like getting hit with a speeding fuckin' truck.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:36 am
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

React! Do something! Move!

Blood rushing through her veins, power crackling up her spine, Ryo felt time slow around her. Deja vu: the only way to describe this feeling. A fist is nothing new. She's been forced to eat these all the time, but this particular punch reminded her of someone. It's that exact reason that she could even prepare herself for the pain that's sure to rattle her brain and turn her jaw. However, she didn't clench her teeth as V moved.

She's learned to avoid that, keeping her jaw shut as she turned her head with the knuckles bearing into her face. It doesn't stop the pain. It doesn't stop the damage. The world turned black for just a second, consciousness fading and returning in a matter of seconds. The sky's up above, the sun shining brightly. Somehow, someway, she ended up on her back, jaw shaking in pain, blood running free out her nose.

Slowly, she'd get up, feeling like she barely dodged the full brunt of a car. Checking her jaw for anything besides bruising, she tasted iron and swished blood and saliva together before spitting it to the side. Sighing, she'd force her attention towards V and stare. It's safe to say that she got a taste of what she wanted.

"So, that's what it feels like..."

END POST | Red

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:58 am

All That and More

V had never really wanted a fight with this girl, but she had literally asked for it, and it wasn't often that V denied her fans. Only in the most extreme of situations, like booty calls or requests for money... or reposts. Ain't no one getting free clout just because they happened to bump into her, and she sure as fuck didn't hand out money for free. But this little scuffle? Well...

Her fist collided with Ryo's jaw and even V herself winced. The kid would probably lose some teeth over that one, and molars, too. As much as she hated handing out money, she wasn't stingy about helping with something like medical bills and-

"Huh...?" Even the bunny was surprised that all the little redhead did was spit out some blood. "You're shitting me..." V huffed, retracting her stance and shifting to stand there with her hands on her hips, staring down curiously at the girl she had just decked in the jaw. "Well, I'll give it to you. That's pretty wild you can just take a punch like that, but I'm still not throwing a kick." V was firm about that stance no matter how much Ryo ended up pushing it. "My kicks are lethal even to tough little cookies like you. That punch is all you're getting, else I might actually just knock your teeth out, kid. And you only get so many of those, you know?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:29 am
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

Being hit by a car doesn't always take out a normal person, even if they flip and roll. Anyone with any sort of extra ability to take a hit wouldn't be taken out in a pathetic manner. Though, Ryo is suffering a bit from vertigo though. If she hadn't have moved her head to cushion that punch and shift some energy around, she'd have probably been out for longer and feeling worse. However, this is it.

"If I can hit that hard," She grumbled, groaning as she moved a hand to her groggy head.

She shouldn't continue the fight. She'll just end up hurting herself, but phew!

"I gotta learn to take those hits. If I don't..."

Nah. She's not going to go into that. Even with it being V, somethings aren't just shared on the first meeting. Anyway, she'd get up, legs like spaghetti, but she'd get up. Well, a few days of rest is definitely needed, but whatever.

Not even giving V any attention, Ryo simply moved to the wall and leaned against it, staring up at nothing in particular. She's definitely not using it to keep from barfing, definitely not.

END POST | Red

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum