Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO]

Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:27 am

All That and More

"Girl." V said sternly, looking down at Ryo only in the most literal of senses. She couldn't truly look down upon someone who took a punch from her like that, even if it left the little redhead reeling back against a brick wall for support. The rabbit sighed and walked over to her to lean against the same wall, but still keeping an eye on Ryo's actions. "You're strong, sure, but you aren't the strongest, and neither am I. I know people who'd kick my ass any day.

"Not that I'm trying to keep you down. Just... not everyone's actually gonna hold back like me, you know? Just don't want some new kid 'round the block tryin'a throw hands and get her shit royally fucked up." It was definitely not a way she should have worded it, and it definitely didn't sound like it should have come from such a high profile modeler who's career was built on looking elegant, stylish, sometimes even somewhat regal. And here she was wording shit all half ghetto like.

"If you don't, theeennnn...?" V waiting for Ryo to finish her sentence, still just looking down, but now she had an eyebrow cocked in curiosity. "You don't have to tell me, but I'm curious. Better not be somethin' stupid."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO]

Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:54 am
Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 3 VFBeE3b
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

Oh. Wait. That sudden stirring in her stomach is not good. Not to ruin the sentimental whatever's going on, but with a raised finger, Ryo promptly turned her head and felt her throat burn as bile and blood evacuated from her body. Nausea twisted her head and left her stomach upset, but taking a deep breath, she returned her attention back to V, looking sickly as one would after taking a hit like that.

"Sorry," She grumbled, wiping at her mouth with her bare arm, eyes missing any gleam. Adjusting her clothes a bit, she gave the idea of spilling the beans a ponder, thinking it'd be better if she could find a bed or a gallon of water to drown in.

"When I was a bit younger, a kid went missing. He was a kid in my neighborhood. I went looking for him. Last he was seen was around the outside of town."

Starting off, her eyes went from sickly to a sort of a distant stare as she hazily recalled the events that made her stubbornly strive for a fight.

"I found him, but he had a friend, a Hollow friend. We were both tortured then. It enjoyed messing with us, but the kid didn't make it... But... We both know what happens when you die..."

Her fingers tightened into weak fists.

"He became a ghost, and the Hollow continued torturing him, making me watch as it plucked at that kid's soul. His anguished screams were..." A deep breath. "Anyway, the kid help me escape before the Hollow ate him, and I was able to make it back home, but I almost died and when I did recover, I had powers."

Ryo stopped then and looked at V, seemingly uncaring for anything else because having to focus on anything would make the past seem all too real right now.

"I'm not going to stop, Miss V. I have somewhere I need to get to, a Hollow that needs to die."

END POST | Red

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:31 am

All That and More

V reached out instinctively to help Ryo with something, only to realize there wasn't shit she was going to help her with when all she was doing was vomiting blood and bile. Yeah. Yeah she did fucking warn the girl, and yet still she didn't listen. V didn't want to say it was deserved, but it was kind of fuckin' deserved. However, that was also the problem, and she'd talk about it once Ryo was done talking about her past. Bunny ears perked up, V continued to listen to Ryo's tales and-

Woah, hold on, what the fuck? The kid actually had a pretty fucked up backstory. Literally tortured and watching someone fucking die, followed by continual torture and... "Jesus christ..." The bunnywoman huffed in disbelief. Or, well, she believed it, but it was a fuckin' rough pill to swallow. Her brows were furrowed in only a slight grimace though. It wasn't that she didn't care much, it's that this wasn't the most fucked up shit she had heard of. V could only be so upset, but being upset wasn't the point. Understanding was the point.

"You don't have to like, totally stop, y'know?" She clarified, trying to get Ryo to see the actual point in her words. "It's not about stopping stopping, but if you just keep going, keep picking up momentum, like, yeah you're getting faster, stronger, gonna have more of an impact, but if the thing you're running into is a wall tougher than you, then... what the hell are you gonna do, girl? Die? Take a breather. Look around you, see if there's something else to help you instead of just fuckin'... walkin' up to a whole ass stranger and pulling out a sword, and then asking her to kill you." V took a moment to think, and only ended up sighing. "If I ever kick you, you're gonna die. You're not weak for that, I'm just a freak, but still. Don't go asking for shit you can't handle. I don't wanna see you die."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Another Redhead Problem Child [RYO] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:10 pm
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"That's your viewpoint, but I don't care if I have to throw myself at the impossible."

Ryo sneered, the corner of her lip raised with disgust as she ripped herself free from her daze. Dizziness no longer mattered, pain's just part of the trial, and everything has a lesson to teach. She's learned that she has a long way to go today, but that's okay. If one wall gets in her way, she'll just learn how to topple it and face the next wall without fear or hesitation. She's already hesitated too much in the past.

"With all due respect, Miss V, stranger or not, when two fighter's eyes meet, what other outcome is there?" Ryo's wrinkled expression softened, but her eyes remained full of energy. "I'll get nowhere being slow and safe. I'm going to experience everything I can, grow as fast as possible, and save lives. Ever since I first saw you on TV, I knew I had to see it for myself, and now I have. Even if you broke me..."

With a thumbs up, Ryo smirked, giving off a childish bravado.

"Worth."

END POST | Red

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:07 pm

All That and More

Ryo was fucking retarded, but that wasn't something V was going to say out loud. The girl didn't seem to get it. But that also wasn't something V could just force her to understand. All it meant at the end of the day was that Ryo would have to learn through experience, and that was absolutely the most dangerous way to learn with the path that she was going down.

"You're too young for me to break..." V muttered under her breath with a sigh of disbelief. "Not in the way I do to most people." She didn't care if Ryo got it or not, it wasn't like she'd ever see this kid again. Deep down though she did have a soft spot for kids trying to make it big or do big things or be bigger than life itself. It reminded the rabbit of herself, ironically.

"Just keep in mind I didn't really try and let that sink in for a bit. Not trying to bring you down, just know you've got a hella long way to go before anyone starts to recognize you the way they do me." Jabbing a thumb at her chest for emphasis before pushing off the wall and strutting her way next to Ryo. Hand on the girl's shoulder, the bunny gave her a reassuring grin, knowing she shouldn't reinforce anything Ryo was doing for the girl's safety, but knowing that stubbornness defied all reasoning so honestly who gave a shit.

"I believe you can do anything if you set your mind to it. You're a tough kid, you'll see it through."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:23 am
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"Eh?" Ryo tilted her head. V's talking like her mom, and knowing her mom, Ryo can only assume the weirdest of outcomes here. Though, she is of age, she's still not even allowed to drink alcohol legally. She has, but yeah. Regardless, V still being uppity with the whole getting stronger and fighting people thing also helped make Ryo feel a bit incredulous.

"Of course I'll see it through. If Elyss' able to get that strong, so can I."

END POST | Red

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum