Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita] Left_bar_bleue0/0Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita] Empty Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita]

Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:13 pm
Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita] HEADER__carnelian_and_carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_tokinhr__sample-c11424c38096dcd23b2650755f37b2f3

How long had it been? My it felt like only yesterday that she'd brought Rita here. Naturally it must have been quiet the first fw days. At least until those little hollows started to get inquisitive. And well, once she had to start fending those off, it was only a matter of time before Rita had to start dealing with larger enemies.

A small happy hum escaped from Sabre as she stepped into the Forest of the Menos and looked around for her little survivor. HEr pesquisa already loicking onto Rita's spiritual pressure as she began to head toward where she could sense the woman. Ahhhh she loved having some news to deliver to the woman. Not only that, but she was curious to see the state of the woman. Tired? Hungry perhaps? Sabre had prepared for that and had brought supplies for the woman. A part of her curious to see just what sort of spirit she would be in.

Rita was such a strange woman indeed.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita] Empty Re: Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita]

Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:14 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Laying on the ground covered in blood and sand, Rita's breaths were labored as if the woman had finished fighting for her life. Unconscious hollows were scattered across the field, with plumes of smoke and fire from the aftermath. And in the distance, the looming threat of a menos overlooked Rita as the woman didn't have the energy to deal with that threat in her current exhausted and injured state if nothing was done.

As her worn-down eyes looked up at Sabre, there was almost a sense of relief that this woman had shown up.

In a raspy dry voice, the woman spoke out to the Arrancar:

"I need a reprieve."

Many emotions boiled over in the woman's mind, but there comes a point where you physically exhaust yourself to everything numbs. And given how long the woman had been fighting, Rita didn't care about anything else but having a break. Food, water, or just a break from the violence would do at this point. Everything else and all her other thoughts could be dealt with when some reprieve was had.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita] WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita] Left_bar_bleue0/0Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:26 pm
Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita] HEADER__carnelian_and_carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_tokinhr__sample-c11424c38096dcd23b2650755f37b2f3

The air blared with the roar of a Cero, fired straight into the looming Menos that was peeping in nearby, her own spiritual pressure spiking up. The beast reeled back, and promptly began to stomp off, that bold assertion from Sabre promptly inciting it to turn it's attention elsewhere.

The Arrancar's eyes darted back down to Rita and her smile widened.

"My my my. You certainly have had a rough time of things. I suppose helpless hollows on earth don't quite chalk up to things in Hueco Mundo." She chimed, promptly reaching down and peeling Rita up off the floor. Sitting the woman firmly onto the nearest rock and summoning some of her water, pumping it full of her energy and gently smoothing it over the woman's body. It wasn't perfect, but with a bit of manipulation, she was able to pump some of her spiritual energy into Rita's body, helping restore it just a little as well as clean out those wounds, helping with the healing a bit.

"Good news dear. I have a little proposal for you. I understand it's probably been a bit dreary around here. But what's a hellhole without a bit of hope? And so, I have a proposition for you. If you'll hear me out." She hummed idly, setting down the bag of food she'd brought from the world of the living. Surely Rita wasn't going to be finding any food in the menos forest, unless she started eating hollows. Some simple food. Bento boxes and some breads. Giving the woman an opportunity to eat before presenting her little idea. It was quite interesting caring for this human. She'd even tried to do a bit of research into modern diets. There was even some vegetables and greens in the boxes she'd brought.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Savoring a Game [Sabre, Rita] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:43 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

As the Arrancar teased her performance, RIta couldn't help but comment even in this battered and worn down state.

"Give me a break."

Rita spat those raspy words at Sabre after the menos was reduced to ash. The woman continued to huff and puff as her body oozed out the fluid of life onto the warm, hollow sands below her. Dragging herself up to sit upright, the woman granted before coughing and moving her glazed eyes over at the Arrancar.

"Fighting makes a world of difference when you aren't running on empty."

After spitting blood on the ground, the woman's eyes seemed to lighten as energy started to pump inward into her core. It wasn't perfect by any means, but with a strong chug of water, Rita's body radiated an aqua glow as she shivered and savored the reprieve.

"At least I don't feel like I'm at death's door anymore. So thanks for that, I guess."

Grumbling to herself, Rita had a defeated sigh escape her lips as her weary eyes locked on to Sabre's once more as she started yammering on about a proposal. And considering she didn't have much else to do but train, push herself to the brink, or stare into the darkness, Rita shrugged, snorted, and spoke in a matter-of-fact tone.

"The fuck else I got to do? If you've got a proposal in mind, then start talking."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:21 pm

Sabre smirked slightly as she noticed the litle bit of vim and vigor being restored to the woman, chuckling lightly and flashing her teeth, clear and present mirth as she seemed to derive some pleasure from seeing that defiance in the woman.

"You're very welcome. And I was simply wondering. happen to know and be familiar with a certain...heroic human. Good kid. A bit foolish perhaps. But just thinking about him, I couldn't help but find myself wondering what he would think of this situation. " She smiled to herself, slowly standing up and moving off to the side, glancing over her shoulder and knowing full well Rita would be confused.

"I 'm curious. Who would you trust with your life? To save you from a life rotting away here for eternity, until some hollow kills you or you starve?" She ventured casually enough.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:43 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

"Sounds like a sweet guy."

Rita nodded in agreement since whoever Sabre was talking about seemed like a good person from that brief description of him.

But then the woman's eyebrow raised curiously as the Arrancar asked if there was anyone Rita had trusted to bail her out of this jam.

"That's a heavy question. Give me a moment."

Once a few seconds had passed, the woman's eyes seemed to cloud over, lost in a sea of thought. Images of family flashed in her mind, but could she trust them to get her out of a life-or-death situation? Unlikely. There were always her men, but there was no sense in dragging them out to die.

Well, that's not quite right. Maybe Vanyel or Kenichi would be useful in this pinch. She trusted those men.

"I've trusted people before, and it hasn't always worked out, but I have two men that come to mind that may or may not already be working on that.

Sounding softer than before, Rita twisted a strand of her hair around her finger before pressing her lips together and asking a simple question in a hesitant tone.

"Why do you want to know?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:08 pm

Sabre smiled softly at that comment, chuckling humorously and giving a wry smile. "Oh no, I never considered him food. though I wouldn't be surprised if he were." She noted dismissively as she leaned back and watched Rita. Humming as she considered the answer given. And even more, a smile widened across her features at the question the woman had.

"Why indeed." She echoed cryptically, that smile widening as she made her way over to Rita let her elbows rest on her thighs. "I simply thought you might like some visitors. But I suppose you'd hardly trust me not to just snag them as well. Or kill them? I admit, I don't quite follow whatever it is you think I enjoy doing. No doubt you don't imagine good intentions. But that's fine. You'll come to be familiar with my intentions after time. Two men...hm?" She slowly rose up to her full height and tapped her chin.

"Do they have names?~"

Last edited by ForgottenMercy on Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:35 am

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

"Devious."

Rita chuckled at the food comment initially, though her eyes gradually grew more cautious as a cryptic smile grew across the arrancar's face. After taking a moment to tilt her head to the side, Rita snorted, smiled, and spoke bluntly:

"Kind of hard to trust someone who dragged and kidnapped you into a world of monsters with no means of escape in a badly injured and exhausted state. I have issues trusting people in a normal setting, much less this one, girlie."

Wagging her finger, Rita then twirled it around for a moment as if she were lost in her thoughts. Then, when done contemplating, the woman shrugged her shoulders.

"Sure. Makes no difference, I guess. Their names are Vanyel and Kenichi."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:00 pm

Sabre's smile widened all the more.

"You mean the one who has been keeping you alive rather than simply killing you or leaving you to die on that battlefield? You really are annoyingly pessimistic. You can't even see how lucky you are through your paranoia. But I suppose I shouldn't expect much more. You simply can't see beyond the hole in me, can you?" She pondered, smiling to herself.

At least until she heard that name.

And she went quiet, falling entirely silent as that smile vanished from her features. Kenichi? Vanyel? She stared for several long seconds, before she calmed herself. And a slow smile crept across her features. A chuckle bubbling up from her throat as she gently set the bag aside, slowly rising up to her full height holding a hand over part of her face as she took a moment to calm herself, lest she break out into a full on cackle.

"I think I know that name. What a small world." She giggled softly, sighing as she gestured to the bag. "You'll find the rest of the food and water in there. Should you need anything else, feel free to think of a list the next time I see you." She noted, smiling nice and wide as something bloomed in her mind. Surely this couldn't be a coincidence. She had no notions of anything so insipid as fate. But luck? Oh she very much believed in luck, and this was an opportunity she could not pass up.

The air sighed loudly as a garganta peeled open and Sabre stepped into the darkness.

"Be good now and eat up. There's a good week's worth of food and drink in there so long as you can ration it properly. I have some things I must take care of. But don't you worry, Rita. Before you know it, this will all just be a fond memory for yout o look back to." That smile widened, the very last thing Rita would see before that maw closed around Sabre, leaving her alone in the forest.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:34 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

"Aye, then I'm sorry for misjudging you if that's not the case."

There was a look in Rita's eyes when Sabre spoke those words. It wasn't fear, uncertainty, or paranoia. No. They were washed in a sense of reflection and regret. Of course, it was for a few seconds, but her gaze soon had light return to it as she held the visage of the Arrancar in her sights.

" And, that is one way to look at it, I guess. I'd rather be alive than be dead, so you got me there. I see you have some sense of mercy, and I do seriously thank you for that much."

Rita then looked at her for a moment and continued.

"But you'll have to show me more than the hole. We fight, you take me back, force me to fight in this haggard state, don't tell me much of your intentions, disappear again, and you expect me to hang on to something I don't have a firm grasp on? "

Pausing for a moment, Rita furrowed her brows. Her train of thought was distributed by the bag as the scents of food made her eyes liven up for a moment before smiling and nodding.

"So, I'm grateful for the food, but if you want me to trust you, you'll have to open yourself up as well. It's not just a one-way street on my end and I'll meet you there when I see that."

Gazing at her lazing the portal, Rita nodded.

"Well, good luck on whatever it is you are up to, I guess. Be well."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum