Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys Being... Boys? Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Boys Being... Boys? Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Boys Being... Boys? Empty Boys Being... Boys?

Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:11 pm
Boys Being... Boys? TxMkKTL

Neighborhood Brat

The City of Light was winding down for the evening, a gentle sunset crossing among the buildings as the hustle and bustle of the city came to a close. It was the weekend, a time for people to spend their paychecks and find themselves wallowing in booze and food to their hearts' content. Though that may be the case, Eiji Mori spent his time here in the City of Light doing... not that.

After visiting Natasha for the day and, eventually finding his way out of Giselle's grasp, he had finally found himself winding down for the evening. Finding himself lost in the lights of the City, Eiji was enjoying just existing for the sake of existing. Things recently had been out of hand, whether that meant he was struggling or having to watch others struggle didn't really matter. Life was getting hard and, frankly, abit tiring. That was his very reason for finally finding time for himself. The City was his oyster for the night, yet here he was, standing on the side of the road and doing nothing.

"Man."

Eiji couldn't really say much if anything. He was at a loss for words. That was until the loud grumble of his stomach overpowered any and all thought that might come to mind. A grumble so loud it could tear through the universe itself. Of course, it didn't. All that came of the grumble was an immediate, painstaking search for anything, anywhere nearby.

"God thank you, my life is saved."

Again, without any real incentive to talk aloud to himself, Eiji threw himself against a nearby wall with reckless abandon. Nestled between two clothing stores, nearly hidden from the naked eye, was a ramen shop. A ramen shop for the ages. A ramen shop, that would of course, solve the very issue that was at hand. The devil himself attacked Eiji's stomach, hoping to tear it from this world.

"I REFUSE."

As big as an idiot as he may be, the young man tossed himself through the noren, blasting aloud proudly.

"ONE BOWL. OF ANYTHING. I'M BEGGING YOU."

Eiji was starving. More than he ever had. Truly, he hoped that a god would bless him with a bowl meant to rival the very devil that beat at his stomach. Eiji Mori was at death's door. Won't anyone save him?

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Boys Being... Boys? FXpoQxJ
Boys Being... Boys? 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys Being... Boys? Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Boys Being... Boys? Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Boys Being... Boys? Empty Re: Boys Being... Boys?

Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:43 pm

Just a Boy

Aidan's internal clock was telling him the work day was getting close to an end. A quick check of his supplies of veggies and meat was enough to tell him that was about true, and upon looking through the gaps of the noren he realized it was later than he thought. At any point now should Aidan be closing up shop. The customers were running thin, he was running out of tare and needed to make more, it was about that time of-

The sound of someone slamming into a wall behind him shouting something about refusing followed by a desperate need for food made Aidan jump a little. "Fuck, not again." He huffed, immediately grabbing a bowl and going through the motions once again. Every movement was precise from the way he poured the tare and water to placing the noodles and veggies. Eiji would have to wait literally twenty seconds before there was a fresh bowl of perfectly made tonkotsu ramen placed on his side of the counter, chopsticks neatly placed across and everything.

"You good, bro?" Aidan couldn't help but wonder. He had forgone the usual introductions to check this new guy out and make sure he wasn't on drugs. Even still, he had handled exactly that before. It wouldn't be new for him. But this guy was a little young for that? Well, not any of the drugs Aidan had been expecting at least. "Hope you're alright with pork, my guy."

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys Being... Boys? Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Boys Being... Boys? Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:22 pm

Neighborhood Brat

The time between the bowl being sat on the wooden counter and the food was actually served, Eiji had felt like the world was crumbling around him second by second. Though it only took a mere twenty seconds, the world had become ethereal. Eiji was, for all intents and purposes, a spirit floating amongst the wind. To be born again, anew. To transcend this mortal coil in a way that c-

The very thought had been cut clean, the pork and noodles before him finally bringing him back down to earth. Tossing himself to a chair up against the counter, Eiji's life had finally been complete.

"Sorry, in advance."

With that said, it took not even half a minute to scarf down the meal he had begged and prayed for. Noodle after noodle, Eiji's stomach had filled with soft hints of pork and the surprisingly rich tare that was included with his meal. The devil that had previously filled his innards was defeated, the young man before him bringing nothing but enlightenment to Eiji's day.

"My bad. How much for another?"

With a gentle smile, Eiji had finally returned to normal.

"Name's Eiji. Real sorry 'bout that. I gotta say, this might be the best ramen I've had just, ever? I ain't ever had somethin' like this couch surfin' in Karakura."

Eiji wasn't lying, either. He really did think that whatever it was that this man had put before him was actually the best ramen he'd ever had.

"Sorry if I interrupted closin'. I haven't had anything since I left the hospital. Even then, their food ain't really anything to write home about. Y'know?"

Was this really all it took to bring the boy back down to earth? Whatever, way of the world. Leaning forward against the counter, Eiji beamed a snicker towards the shop owner and tapped the counter with a finger.

"If ya' like, you could c'mon over and talk. Figure it's late enough, yeah? I've had a day. A real long day."

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Boys Being... Boys? Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Boys Being... Boys? Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:22 am

Just a Boy

Aidan couldn't fucking believe what he was seeing. It was almost cartoonish how this guy went from seemingly dying to apologizing like a normal person followed immediately by scarfing down noodles and pork and egg like he was in an anime. Yet if it meant helping someone, Aidan didn't mind obliging in the slightest. He just couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Eiji asking for another bowl snapped Aidan out of his confused trance. "Uh, well you're lucky because there's a deal on it so it's only 500 yen right now." Aidan said, turning back around with a shake of his head, and just like before all it took as 30 seconds before there was another bowl in front of Eiji. It was no skin off his teeth as long as the guy could pay, but Aidan wasn't sure if he should have his hopes up.

"I mean yeah it is closing, but..." Biting his lip as he looked over his shoulder at all his other shit. "There's a ton of stuff I still have to do." But of course his own stomach had something to say about that. Rumbling as if to argue with him that maybe he should just sit the fuck down and eat. So he did, albeit with a sigh. "Alright, alright, give me a second."

The other customers had left and Aidan did some preliminary cleaning up, at least collecting the yen they had stuffed underneath their mostly empty bowls as payment. The next thing Eiji would know, Aidan had already flipped a sign outside to say they were closed, stepped back inside, got himself a bowl of ramen, and was sitting down right next to the total stranger who had barged in his store asking for food just moments ago.

"Jeez man, what happened to you that made you not eat for so damn long?" He couldn't help but wonder as he stuffed his own face full of ramen for probably the first time that day. Yeah actually, now that he thought about it, it was his first time eating that day. Rush hour had been so busy that he hadn't gotten to take a break to eat at all. "Can't imagine it was anything good. Or did you just do what I do and forget?"

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:44 pm

Neighborhood Brat

Eiji, despite the absolute absurd state he had originally arrived in, had come completely down to earth for the first time in near hours. After the long day he spent going back and forth throughout the City under Natasha's instructions, it was nice to finally sit down and feel at home in a place that would make sure his stomach came out full and satisfied. This ramen guy seemed neat he thought, poking at his now second bowl of ramen.

"See? It's late as hell and you ain't got no problems 'bout customers right now. Best to just take a seat and cool off for the night."

Fiddling around in his pockets and pulling out what little money he still had on him, Eiji slapped it to the counter while Aidan cleaned and went back to his own meal. Of course, after patting the seat next to him that is. If he was going to spend time a guy he barely knows, might as well do it as intimately as possible yeah? Might as well end the day on a high note.

"Hm?"

Through garbled speech and constant chewing, Eiji couldn't help but notice that Aidan seemed... concerned? For a guy who he barely knew? What a sweetheart. Giving a quick swallow of the mouthful he held, the boy tapped at the counter and looked past his bowl. What's the best way to explain the type of day he just had?

"Mmmm... Well, I was helpin' out at the hospital nearby 'cause of some stuff that happened with my caretaker. After that I met some random lady that asked questions I didn't know were possible to ask a young man. Like you know, esoteric type stuff. And then like, I'm tasked with like - " Eiji put his hands up and started waving around wildly. The wild goose chase he had been sent on this afternoon was nothing less than a joke. "- This old lady had me runnin' around all over the city! I don't even know this place that well and she's got me tryna learn about things that don't be exist for all I know. Crazy y'know?"

The boy shook his head and went back to his bowl. It really was way more hectic of a day than he had any business being so exciting. Nevertheless, pulling yet another mouthful to his lips, Eiji gave a short glance to the young man beside him and smiled casually.

"Y'still ain't give me a name, y'know."

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:49 pm

Just a Boy

Ramen boy simply listened to Eiji's story, giving the usual things you'd give to people that you were listening to, but too busy stuffing your face with food to really keep up a proper conversation. "Really?" "That's messed up, man!" "Bro, I can't believe that." You know, the usual stuff. Aidan was listening and would perk up or laugh at certain parts, like Eiji moving his hands all around as he explains the events of his day with grandeur. It was pretty amusing, he couldn't lie. But of course all good things would eventually come to an end at some point.

Aidan blinked like he was a deer in headlights, only to then lean back and start stammering like a fucking buffoon at being called out for not giving his name. "S-Sorry, name's Aidan. Work stuff get hectic, melts my brain, you know how it is." He tried to laugh it all off while giving a stupid sheepish grin, but even then before he knew it he was stuffing his face with noodles again. He just couldn't help himself, his stomach was trying to murder him!

Once he was at least halfway done with his meal, Aidan simply sighed and leaned back, now a lot more relaxed with all the customers and shit gone for the day. "Yeah. I still got a bunch of shit to do before I go home, but this is usually when I eat anyways, so." He explained, looking over the counter and dreading all the things he still had yet to do for the day. He'd be here for another at least four hours minimum, maybe more depending on how things go.

"I do it every day though, ain't no thing." He said before stuffing a few more bites of ramen into his mouth, followed by, "Can't believe anyone'd get sent on some wild ass goose chase like that though. Couldn't be me."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum