Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Come into my Parlor Empty Come into my Parlor

Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:23 pm
Srath cooed wickedly from deep within her web-strewn cave. She had found the space some...she didn't know how many years ago and didn't particularly care, but she had been quite happy to find such a space within the forest, and was just as pleased now. The cave was large, with many chambers and passages that she had filled with her most sturdy webbing, the silk nearly invisible in the darkness of the cave, and yet as strong as her own hardened shell and skin. All she had to do was place a weak hollow or helpless plus within the sticky webbing and her prey came right to her! And stronger prey attracted stronger hollows for her herself to consume, or to...experiment with.

Such as the individual hollow she was gazing on now. An Adjuchas, though one beneath her own strength, struggled weakly from within it's bindings. It's blood soaked into the webbing from it's many open wounds. She grinned down at the creature as she scurried across her webbing towards it, gently caressing it's cheek as she reached it. This was one of her current forays into attempting to fortify her own strength, and one she particularly enjoyed working on. She would admit that her mind, while sharp, was nothing like the truly maddening examples that so many others reached in their attempts for scientific advancement, but she still found the urge within herself to experiment now and then, and what better guinea pig for her experiments than an Adjuchas who had thought himself far beyond his meager strength.

The pathetic thing hadn't even needed to be lured in by her bait, he had deliberately attempted to seek her out. Even wrapped in her webs and unable to escape he'd been thrashing and yelling a quite impressive diatribe about what he would do when he got free, how she should fear him, and how he was the greatest predator of the Forest. Such fervor, she felt, was worth rewarding. So instead of simply devouring him, she decided to gift him with the chance to aid in her own development! So she had taken him and wrapped him up, beating and breaking him into submission, pumping her venom into him until his will broke and his body was too weak to struggle, and only then did she begin her work. She made sure to keep him docile, too physically broken to fight back, and too lost in his paranoid delusions to even think of escape, and all the while she would slowly feed him. Giving him souls of different levels of strength to observe how it effected him, gleefully reveling in the feeling of his spiritual pressure slowly becoming more dense over time. Soon, this fruit would ripen, and she would consume him, allow him the blessing to aid in her own ascension. But for now, she would simply have to wait and satisfy herself with the various souls she managed to catch normally. However, she oh so hoped this experiment had a satisfactory conclusion, she would love to repeat it.

After making sure her ripening fruit was still suitably cowed she made her way to the other thing of interest she currently held. So after double checking the various hollows she had set out, she hadn't felt anything send her web vibrating to alert her to the presence of new fodder, but she was nothing if not diligent, so check she did, she made her way to the cave holding her other treasure of interest. Held tightly within, oddly enough, a section of her garganta webbing was a amorphous blob of black space that seemed to warp perception around it. All other kinds of webbing had found themselves being...warped somehow by proximity, but when she created her webbing with the essence of her Garganta it seemed to stabilize the mass.

It was curious without a doubt, but as she gazed on it she couldn't help but wonder if it truly held any secrets that might aid her own endeavors, or if it was simply an oddity that she had brought into her lair.
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come into my Parlor Left_bar_bleue0/0Come into my Parlor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Come into my Parlor Empty Re: Come into my Parlor

Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:01 pm
Come into my Parlor DlEcWzN

IMPOSSIBILITY

"Tch tch tch..." Auerbach clicked his teeth absentmindedly, the forest around him drawing an impressive view. Skyscrapers of stripped trees, shooting into the sky - such a larger world than he had ever expected to see. Larger than he had been able to remember, at the very least.

Another faint step, sand shifting between the arrancar's toes. His face was calm, almost joyous despite the scars that lined it; and for a moment, he stood still.

The blade of his zanpakuto tinged in pain.

Auerbach's head snapped downward unnaturally quick, laser focused on the blade as he'd lift it up, inspecting it closely. "Where?" he asked aloud, as if he were going to receive an answer. Stepping around in a circle, he'd sway the weapon until it stung more to go one way - and followed.

As he'd near the cave's entrance, the pain hastened to a pulse, racketing as a heart in panic. Eyes narrowed as they turned to the webs, the shadows that hung tightly to them. A flow of anxiety running down his back as Auerbach stepped forward, to where the ache drew him.

To who the ache drew him.

191 words

Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:36 pm
Srath found herself pulled from her observation of the curious object by the sensation of something entering her current lair. She could feel the faint vibrations in her webs that represented that someone was passing by them, disturbing them, but not quite getting tangled within the strands of silk. Her curiosity peaked she began to make her way towards the source of the disturbance, walking along the walls and ceiling as easily as the ground to make way for the various webs and detritus that she had set up through the cave system, and before long she entered one of the larger chambers of the system, the first one that the intruder would enter as they made their way inside, and one that provided her a view of them as they came in.

It seemed to be an Adjuchas, though one with a more interesting appearance than most. The remaining shards of their previous identity seemed to be stitched onto it's face, and it's body was frankly littered with scars. Looking almost like someone had pulled them apart and reassembled them over and over again, an image furthered by the artificial nature of their appearance. Raggedly connected joints, pointed shoulders, over all a body that simply screamed "artifical". Unfortunately, even among Arrancar, that rarely actually meant anything, so beyond the fact that the less human aspect of their appearance spoke to a potential lack of power compared to the more humanoid upper echelons of Arrancar kind, all she knew was that the being was...well an Arrancar. The symbols seemingly carved and tattooed into their body were interesting however.

After taking in the appearance of the stranger, and tasting the...unfortunately less than exciting level of the beings seeming power, Srath decided to make the first move. She allowed herself to drop to the floor with a heavy thud, not particularly caring if the individual had seen her before then, and trained all of her eyes on them.

"Hello little Arrancar, I am so pleased to welcome a guest into my lair."

Saera Kirin-SC7-HR:C // Text color: [color=#9970b6]

Srath-SC6-HR:C
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:44 pm

IMPOSSIBILITY

Auerbach jumped back reflexively, feet crashing into the cave's ceiling with a surprising amount of force, the structure rattling for a moment. His eyes locked to the Hollow, narrowing in immediate apprehension. HIs zanpakuto held tight in hand, the throbbing ache having become more notable the further he came in.

Whatever the spider had in mind, instinct led him to distrust. "Araneae*, you have something of mine." Toes curled into the stone, his stance low as it was inverted. "No harm. I will find it. Take it. Then I will leave."

Auerbach was unsure of how to continue if she resisted. The last thing he wanted was a fight, but he had already started to ascertain what he had walked into - some kind of lair. A hostile one, at that.

(*tl note: Araneae is the scientific name for spider.)

130 words

Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:07 pm
How cute, it thought it could fight her. It thought she cared if it meant harm or not, what it's goals were! Unfortunately for the little Arrancar, she really, really, really didn't.

"Oh, something of yours? And what might that be, and why should I allow you to take it? You are in my lair after all, and I doubt you'd have an easy, or survivable, time attempting to navigate. If you want anything from my lair, then you'll have to earn it. How exactly do you plan to do that little soul?"

She circled around the Arrancar as she spoke, observing it, making further note of the markings all over it's body. The more she looked at it the more she realized that this Arrancar had been experimented on before. Why? What was the original investigator attempting to do, to learn? What secrets did they uncover.

What secrets could she uncover?

Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:28 pm

IMPOSSIBILITY

"Not everything you find is yours." Auerbach stated, not so much a reply. "Not everything taken is something lost." Words from the heart, wherever the hell that was.

The scrutiny in his eyes intensified as they stared at one another, Auerbach very quickly becoming not a fan.

"Your mouth does not move. In simulacra?" the arrancar's head knocking to the side, a tic of curiosity. She did not move very quickly, but animals rarely did in their lair. It struck him as odd, to know such a thing.

Pebbles and dust left the ceiling as his feet shifted, readying himself to move again, if she sprung to attack him. Caution started to form against his skin - or was that sweat? He couldn't remember.

(*tl note: in simulacra means "in likeness" in latin, used for experiments made via a model rather than the actual subject.)

123 words

Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:37 pm
"Odd for an Arrancar to be so naive. It doesn't matter who owned anything before, it's currently in my lair, so it's mine. Even if I was inclined to agree to simply let you have it, you still would owe me something in exchange simply for your safe passage through these caves, and for being so patient as to let you live."

Srath continued to circle, stopping only once her body was between him and the entrance. She wasn't yet sure what she'd do with this one, and she wasn't about to let it think that it could make such decisions for her. The little Arrancar's manner of speech interested her also, stilted and monotone. She was once again forced to acknowledge the obvious artificiality of the being in front of her, and she couldn't help to wonder what it's mind was more like. A golem, an adult, a child? She would know more.

"Oh, my mouth moves quite more than even the average individuals I think you'll find. You just don't know where to look."

Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:17 pm

IMPOSSIBILITY

"You let nothing. I cannot die." His posture had grown more tense as the spider-woman spoke, voice cutting in a way only supreme confidence could. Auerbach's confidence, however, began and ended there.

Assuming, for a moment, that he was faster than the other creature, he could run deeper into the cave. But what after that? There was only one way out that he knew of, and above all, he did not want to fight. Regardless of what came to his mind, he came to the same conclusion.

Need to move.

As she moved, so did he. A leaping start from the cave's ceiling, as Auerbach sprinted deeper into the spider's web.

111 words

Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:58 pm
"You cannot die? Oh, I'm sure you simply haven't had anyone try quite hard enough yet, though I am curious to see just how far your body can be pushed until you die~"

The little arrancar however had decided that they didn't want to simply continue talking, and took off deeper inside the cave system, causing Srath to laugh. The little thing was fast, faster than her certainly, but speed could only help so much in a cave, and far less in a cave filled with innumerable traps and webs of her own creation, particularly the ones designed to either trigger a Garganta to open and dump the victim directly into an even more dangerous web, or the waiting, cero-infused webs that when touched would erupt with the power of her own cero.

She didn't even bother chasing the arrancar yet, she alone knew how to read the vibrations of her webs, much like any mortal spider, tracking him here in her lair would be childs play. Instead she took the time to seal up the only exit to the cave system with her strongest webs, as strong as she herself was. She wasn't done with the Arrancar, and until she was there would be no escape.

Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:24 pm

IMPOSSIBILITY

Boom.

That.... h-hurt...

Rubble surrounded the arrancar, ears ringing with a high pitched eeeeeee, vision out of focus as he came to. His descent into the lair had cut itself short, although for what he couldn't particularly tell. The memory of it was poorly painted - all that was left was the sound, and the pain. Traps?

Shifting with swimming vision, eyes caught a smashed set of limbs, a large boulder resting on the lower half of his stomach. A grunt as his reiryoku popped into place, body inflating as he turned in the darkness, pushing the rock out of his way. Shakily, he'd crouch, panting heavily.

Auerbach's body had been rejected by an innumerate amount of garganta, dozens of shockwaves all compounding and repeating onto themselves, and into the spider's own obstructions. A collapsed cave, now.

"Have to get out." Auerbach's voice was weak, but steady. Placing a hand on the nearest surface, he'd attempt to regulate breathing from his panic, only hyperventilating harder in the process. "Have to."

With a flash of red, his cero exploded. As the smoke cleared, the wall gave way to blackness, and no spider in sight. But still his zanpakuto throbbed, and he took a step forward.

203 words

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum