Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue0/0Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] Empty Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta]

Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:49 pm
Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] HEADER_82-16

A soft hum echoed through the area as the lone Arrancar made her way through the area, a gentle little side to side sway to her frame as she let her eyes drift to a close, listening to the soft sounds of silence. Away from the noise that was going on further down south. She'd sensed something in the area, and she'd decided to investigate. There was no particular purpose. No real plan or even any idea why she had begun to follow the spiritual pressure she'd picked up.

But she didn't really care, after all. She'd figure out what to do once she found whatever it was. Same as the last thing she'd found, Which was now splattered across the forest a few miles north.

Sometimes it was just fun to chase now and think later. She'd decide what to do when she found it~
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue0/0Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] Empty Re: Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta]

Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:02 pm
Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

Wandering around in search of entertainment was pretty commonplace for Amaranta. The leonine woman, much like a temperamental feline, could shift from place to place in the blink of an eye. At present, she was doing exactly that. So far, the journey isn't presenting anything particularly entertaining, but that's fine. Eventually, she's bound to find something. Chewing on a piece of bubblegum, her gaze is drawn to the scenery until her perquisa pinpointed something interesting. What was approaching her? Someone looking to be friend or foe? Both? Whatever. She doesn't care. It's entertainment. A mystery to unravel. Turning to face the approaching spiritual pressure trailing her from behind, she waves at the woman with a wide grin.

"Yo. Want my autograph or something?"

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] Empty Re: Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta]

Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:24 pm

"Huh, you're taller than I expected." The comment came in a murmur as she took a moment to look up at the woman who more or less stood a whole foot above her.

"I was wondering what that smell was. Not usually a place with a lot of hollows. But you smell of it pretty bad. Ben bullying our cousins?" She ventured, a nice, wife smile forming across her lips, even as tired eyes regarded Amaranta with idle amusement. She'd thought she was following a menos, but this woman... no she wasn't a menos. She SMELLED like one though. She couldn't help but wonder why that was. All the same, when she wasn't speaking, a soft, gentle hummed tune continued to be produced from her throat.

All whilst she studied this woman. Dark skin. Interesting dress. Rather bold too. Those eyes didn't seem the sharpest in the crayon box either. "Got a name? If not that's fine. I'm sure I can come up with a nickname."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:03 pm

"Pfft, I wish. I haven't had a good fight in a minute."

Amaranta chortled softly as she turned to gaze down at the woman. She didn't particularly know what type of impression to have of the lady. At first glance, she looked like a pretty tired woman, wearing a sort of "done with this shit" expression she found amusing. Gazing at her a little closely, it appeared she was regarding her with observational eyes. Which was fine by her. She could soak in her appearance as much she wanted. It wasn't bothering her much. If anything, this beat walking around aimlessly in search of something intriguing.

"Amaranta. What about you? You got a name, or should I call you Glasses?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:55 pm

A good fight in a minute? Ah, so she was one of those. Huh. Those unfocused eyes surveyed Amaranta for a brief moment, considering for a few seconds before that smile broke back out.

"Verdada." She noted with a playful little smirk. Certainly an interesting name: Truth. Certainly it would ring a bit strange for any hollow familiar with Hueco Mundo's native tongue, and she'd promptly stroll right up to Amaranta, staring down the woman as she reached up and lightly tapped the center of the woman's sternum with a finger with all the confidence afforded by someone who didn't give a damn.

"And who might you be, Amaranta? More than just your name. What brings you down to earth in an outfit like that? Looking around for a human boyfriend or something?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:58 pm

"Verdada, eh? Heh, interesting name."

Amaranta noted softly, tilting her head in curious observation. Verdada, eh? Appearance wise, there wasn't anything that particularly stood out about her, but the bold approach was certainly intriguing. What was her deal specifically? As she regarded her with that observing eye, the leonine woman softly presented her fangs in a toothy grin as she gazed down at her poking at her sternum, unfazed by disregard for personal space. In return, she simply shifted a hand forward to poke at her forehead. A sternum for a head. Finding her questions amusing, Amaranta decided to oblige the woman with simple answers.

"A lion lady looking for worthwhile entertainment wherever she can find it, preferably of the combative kind. As far as this outfit goes? Nah. I mean, if the human boyfriend was worthwhile, sure, but no. What about you? What brought you to my specific location? Boredom? Looking to analyze random arrancar or somethin'?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:07 am

Verdada snorted softly at that and smiled, her head canting a bit to the side as she took the Arrancar's words at face value. They didn't strike her as the deceptive type. "Sounds boring. You're just out and about looking for a fight then? If you're out for something as simple as that, why even leave Hueco Mundo? You'll find plenty of stupid strong things to fight out there." She pointed out casually enough, resting a hand on her hip and itching her cheek, resisting the urge to pull out a cigarette.

"As for me? Nope, I'm on the hunt for a bit of purpose. Can't say I've got a nifty little goal like you. Even as simple as yours is." She pointed out calmly, giving a laid back little smile as she held up her hands and shrugged. "I admit, All my plans really boiled down to was visiting a bathhouse. Nothing really special or interesting till I ran into you." She chuckled.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:56 am

"Shit, you got me there. What can I say? I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but... I got a pretty bad hand with a fight recently. Unfortunately, I don't think Hueco Mundo can fix it... at least not yet. "

Amaranta chortled softly, amusement coloring her cheeks. Those who freely expressed their thoughts and opinions were quite alright in her books. Besides, she couldn't particularly deny her words. There were plenty of fish to fry in Hueco Mundo, but something about Africa seemed compelling. Klein did one thing right concerning that situation. It presented a place she might explore in the future if things maintained. After all, even she wanted to know what the hell was up with that hole.

Of course, Amaranta paused at her next words. The hunt for a bit of purpose, huh? Amaranta felt her perpetual hunt for the top dog was probably all she ever wanted, but... she wondered about that. Thought back to her words in her battle with Klein, her words when she discussed something with Khaana watching television.

"The hunt for a purpose, eh? I'll be honest... my goal ain't really nifty. Ever since I removed this mask, I've always been on a hunt myself to showcase and display my superiority. Show everyone who was top dog. Lately, though, I've been wondering if that's really all I want out of life."

Amaranta tilted her head, peering down at Verdada with curious sapphires, a half grin in response to her reasoning.

"Guess we're curing each other's boredom and curiosity so far, huh?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:48 pm
Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] HEADER_Ew5usEgUcAc9sWG

A pause at that. Staring for several long moments at the Lioness before a lopsided smile formed across her lips and she took another step in. Promptly entering the woman's personal space as she took a moment to lean in and stare Amaranta dead in her eyes.

"Hey now, you going through something there girly? It's not like a hollow to just go questioning themselves like that outta nowhere. You sure something aint messed up in your head?" She ventured with a quirk of one of her brows. Scrutinizing Amaranta for a few seconds before leaning back and folding her arms, one hand cupping her chin as she inspected the taller woman, starting to circle her slowly.

"Man oh man, no that aint' right at all. We need to fix that." She murmured, mostly to herself as she seemed to ponder the situation. After a few moments, she finally came to a stop and tapped her foot a few times. "Well, if nothing else. I know a way to figure out what your purpose. A surefire way to find out what it is you really value." She pointed out with a confident smirk. As if giving out some sort of secret.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:26 pm

"Ho...?"

There it was again - the invasion of personal space. A pair of scrutinizing eyes analyzing her for some unknown reason or another. In truth, she didn't find her questions particularly offensive. They were, after all, voiced in response to that inkling of doubt she uttered just now. Strength was fun. Strength was exhilarating. There was nothing one could reasonably achieve without it. From her days as a hollow relying on others to enjoy some scraps, to breaking free of that decrepit life and stepping out on her own... Indeed, she'd known what it felt like to be strong, but where did that road lead?

At the end, what else was there to achieve? Amaranta gazed down at Verdada with a scrutinizing gaze of her own as she took a moment to parse her words. She seemed pretty sure of herself. Bold, too. Ah, what the hell... there wasn't anything occupying her time right now, anyway. Why not humor this lady and see where things went? At best, she could discover something interesting. At worst, it could be a complete sham.

"A surefire way, huh? Alright, I'm sold. Go ahead and enlighten me, Verd."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum