Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] - Page 3 Empty Re: Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta]

Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:48 pm
Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] - Page 3 HEADER_FEZRfusaMAMcpno

A smile played across Verdada's features, tired and amused as those hands cluthced at her without much purchase. And without further ceremony, she plunged Amaranta's head into the water, chuckling softly as she closed her eyes and sang softly.

"The ship it swayed, heave ho heave ho, on the dark and stormy blue. And I held tight tot he Captain's might, as he pulled up his Trews."

She peeled the woman's head up from the water, smiling as she watched them suck in air. A fervent attempt at survival, of course, and a moment for Verdada to allow them to get in some Air. Before plunging them straight back into the water by their nape. That smile of hers softening as she watched them carefully. Keeping tabs on the enertgy of their struggling. How much air they were getting, how much water they might have swallowed. Didn't wanna hold them down there too long after all~

"'You haven't slept, heave ho' He said. 'In many suns and moons'. 'Oh I will sleep, when we reach shore, and Pray we get there soon.'"

This time she didn't pull up, she tugged, lifting Amaranta a little, her ears and the back of her head would peek up from the water, giving her brief moment of hope that she would get to breathe again. But it didn't come, she held her there, and tightened her grip. Waiting for the panic to settle in. For those frantic thoughts to peel away at everything else. Those cognizant thoughts. To dig down into what REALLY mattered. Until that fear of death crept in, still singing all the way.

"He said now, 'Hush love, here's your gown. There's the bed, Lantern's down." But I don't want to go to sleep. In all my Dreams I Drown."

One last tug, peeling Amaranta from the water and depositing her onto her side on the edge of the bathhouse, smirking a bit to herself, reaching in and peeling those feathers from the woman's back and giving a few mighty swats to their back, helping all the water spill out as she gave an appreciative whistle. "Alright girly, Let's see, here. Open your eyes and look at me." She instructed, no real alarm in her voice, after all, the effects would take a bit to wear off. Plenty of time for her to see how Amaranta was faring. And of course, her own heart was racing just a little. That smile of hers nice and wide, curious to see what results were brought out. And of course, curious to see how Amaranta took to her methods. It'd be her turn to feel the threat of death if it didn't go over well.

How fuckin exciting~
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] - Page 3 Empty Re: Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta]

Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm
Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] - Page 3 Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

Great, now she was hearing this woman sing a song while she callously toyed with her like a ragdoll. At once, she was drowning, presented with illusory reprieves that never came. Falsehoods of the idea that she would be given a semblance of air only to have her head ruthlessly brought beneath the heated depths once more. Even through all of that, the images did not stop. The visions persisted. Beyond the surface of that thing called "strength", something she valued to a startling degree, she recognized what mattered to her most.

Strength was indeed a profound thing. To her, it was what defined a person most, but what was strength truly without being able to share that glory with others? Even if she reached a so-called "pinnacle", wouldn't it be unbearably lonely at the top? No matter what, as much as she hated to admit it... she welcomed what each of her bonds meant. Who the hell would be there to keep an eye on Khaana and Kanako? Who the hell would be there to remind Sola that he wasn't shit yet? Admittedly, she didn't mind meeting that Santa lady again, either. None of that could be achieved if she died here, though, could it?

No, of course. Recognizing that brought with it an odd sense of calm. When her head was finally pulled from the water, Amaranta coughed a bunch of heated water up, gazing at Verdada with dazed sapphires. There was a small tear at the corner of her eye, but she wasn't particularly mindful about it. There was panic at first. An unreasonable inkling that she might be tossed back into the waters again. For a moment, she gazed at her deeply. Wondered about all the unfinished business here in this realm and elsewhere. And then, she chuckled weakly, feebly poking a finger at the woman's forehead. Grateful to still exist here... in the present.

"That was... fuckin' insane. Holy... shit... I thought you were going to kill me for a second.'

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:01 pm
Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] - Page 3 HEADER_FEZRfusaMAMcpno

"Oh I thought about it~ But you wouldn't make nearly as pretty a corpse as you do a person. Then again, making you think I was going to kill you WAS the point." She noted with a lopsided smile, folding her legs as she leaned back and watched Amaranta get a hold of herself.

"I imagine a gal as strong as you probably doesn't feel the threat of death very often. Much less helplessness in the face of it. Even if you've experienced it before, the memory can dull over time." She noted calmly enough, reaching in and wiping away that tear before sitting upright, flashing a little grin down to the lioness. No shortness of mirth in her eyes, pleased to see a change in those pretty eyes. Certainly it seemed that her little technique had incited SOMETHING in the arrnacar. Seemed she wasn't gonna get he rhead blown off after all.

"So, mi gatita. I'm sure you got a lot on your mind right about now. So let's finish up the bath, and then we can see about getting something to eat. I won't go asking you to tell me about what went flashing through your head. You'll probably need a bit to rest and recover from all that. All that shit in your head prob ably is in a big messy jumble. So for right now, you just rest that pretty head of yours and sleep on it a while."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:54 am
Farewell to Days of Peace [Verdada, Amaranta] - Page 3 Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Tch. What a crazy technique. Guess the whole "discover what matters most while on the verge of imminent death" isn't such a load of bullshit, after all."

Amaranta rolled her eyes softly as Verdada wiped that tear away. She had always heard the occasional story of what it felt like to be on the verge of death. Back in her younger days, she had likely found herself on the verge of death several times over. Yet, the most prevailing difference between then and now... was the people she met along the way. Back then, the idea of death was a thrill. It meant she was alive. Now? It was all so stupidly complicated that she wanted to laugh. What was up with those visions, anyway? Did she really care about those bonds that much the prospect of death scared her? Tch. Whatever... she could ponder that later. Between those feathers and the distinct possibility she might be drowned to death, she was somewhere between mentally exhausted and agitated by her own thoughts, about what they meant to her moving forward. For now, it was best to unwind and relax.

"Yeah, yeah. Sounds good. Just don't go attempting to drown me again while I dose off, got it?"

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum