Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) Empty Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel)

Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:02 am
Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) Dc64070a36f3167779ba2edefe6d8fc6

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The current situation which he’d found himself in recently was slowly snowballing a little too fast for his liking, rather aggressive women and for Akira this wasn’t ideal when books had been the sole focus of his life for sometime, isolation came at a cost, he really was rusty wasn’t he? The thought elicited a soft chuckle from his throat, glancing around a public garden known for the beauty of its flowers, within a section that held table and chairs alike, soft sounds of water running through bringing about a sense of serenity.

Upon the table though were three open books: A first of a darker blue hue, a story of some variation at a glance, Kraken related or something about pirates from an onlooker. The second was a social book to the far right, open pages which wasn’t exactly subtle in the title: So you’re fumbling over words. The third though that dominated the center was a retelling of the World War 3 frontlines, alleged firsthand accounts of the horrors that came forth.

"Hrm.

The man idly let out a soft hum of some music he’d listened to recently, boot tapping against the stone whilst golden hues were traversing each page of each book, seemingly reading all three at the same time before flipping a page. His gigai, assuring that his presence was that of a weakened spiritually aware human, overcoat handing over the back of the chair as his shirt was undone around the neck.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) Left_bar_bleue0/0Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) Empty Re: Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel)

Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:32 pm
Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) 2476073-sariya
SABRIEL VENTRESS

Her holiday on Earth, which had originally only meant to be a day or so, had blossomed into something far longer and Sabriel still found herself travelling it, collecting interesting texts wherever she went. The Arrancar was certainly pleased with her discoveries and while she had originally been searching for martial arts books, her initial days in Japan had somewhat changed the topic of her books. Oh, they were still about the anatomy of beings but rather than being about where and how to strike them, her recent purchases were more focused on keeping their limbs still. Yes, they were rather adult in nature but the natives of the country seemed surprisingly comfortable with such things. No sooner had she quietly asked a shopkeeper about Shibari, the Arrancar had found herself with an armful of books. How helpful.

With bags filled with books once more, Sabriel had found herself taking a break from her shopping and traversing through a lovely public garden. The locals had done a lovely job and the Arrancar had to smile at the scenery all around her. It was night and day from the endless sands of Hueco Mundo and Sabriel made a mental note to visit more often. In a way, she was reluctant to go back home, having spent so many blissful days on Earth but her little harem could not live without her and soon enough, she would need to return and make sure her house was still in order. Lirael, her second in command, could only be left in charge for so long.

As she reached an area filled with seats of various kinds, the lavender eyes of the woman would fall upon a figure with their back to her, books littering the table before them. Intrigued by the literature alone, she would smile softly and move towards them, giving off a rather pleasant demeanour, coming to a stop beside the table once she reached it.

“A lovely place for a little reading, yes?” Sabriel would ask the reader softly, hoping that she was not disturbing them too much.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:06 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira had lost himself within the confines of all three books, each twist of a finger allowing the delicate paper to switch offer and provide advancement within their respective insights. It was evident by the way they were positioned he had done so methodically, clearly, even more so a cup was just resting against the line of edges of which each piece of literature had created. Offering a very tidy look for onlookers. Then did a voice break focus, bringing a pair of golden hues to the left to notice Sabriel, a calm demeanor plastered across a soft smile, a swift survey following suit of this individual who had come to stand beside his table so, noting the bag himself with a potent trove of literature in itself. He could be wrong, though the ability to deduce was often easy for him, sight also bypassing normal limits to see her reiatsu, anxiety assured the man checked everyone who met him, letting his gigai conceal any truth that any might wish from him.

The man after a brief moment of silence, finally decided to speak, rising in a rather calm manner and offering a slight bow out of cordiality, left hand gesturing to the seat of which rested without an occupant, a tone which matched the demeanor though a refined speech pattern.

"Quite so, pardon me for claiming the entire table for myself. The Garden here was designed a few years ago to accommodate private recreational activities that some of us can’t afford within the cities. You can often find any corner really and find natural scents, calm streams as ambience and nothing but your intended activity to get lost in. I am rambling.

He chuckled softly, moving to scratch the back of his head.

"If there isn’t any available areas though, I do not mind sharing my own if you seek to rest? I’m reading a little so I doubt I’ll be too much of a bother. Oh. Introductions. Akira Tairitsu.

Akira brought a respectful dip of the head, moving around the table to pull out the chair should she intend to sit and slide it underneath her.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) Left_bar_bleue0/0Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:43 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

Dipping her head in return, Sabriel would smile slightly at his polite manner, taking the offered seat and allowing him to slide it underneath her. It was rare to see such things these days, as etiquette was rather different in Hueco Mundo and the Arrancar had to admit that she did find the human way of courtesy to be rather sweet. There was a great deal of hustle and bustle about the world of the living now although considering the state of the world following recent events, it was hardly surprising. Saying that, humans had always tended to live at a fairly swift pace, with their short lifespans but she admired the fact that they made the most out of every day, squeezing whatever pleasure they could take from the time they had.

“Thank you. My name is Sabriel Ventress, a visitor from Hueco Mundo.” She replied, deciding against hiding her race at this point. Her previous conversation with Calypso had revealed that there was no real need for her to deceive and if there were any issues, well, she could always just move on. “I must admit that it had been some time since someone last treated me with such good manners. It is a pleasure to meet you, Akira.”

Placing her bags on the ground beside her chair, Sabriel would then turn to briefly look at the covers of the books that were displayed before her. A curious selection indeed and the Arrancar was uncertain as to what the common theme was between them. She could have been overthinking things of course and perhaps he simply enjoyed dabbling in all kinds of genres. “Quite the trio of books you have here.” She commented, uttering her thoughts out loud.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:41 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira re-seated himself after assuring Sabriel was comfortable, decidedly shifting into the bag to the left hand side and offering out a cool bottle of water, more so sliding it across the table in a gesture of goodwill. Her rather brazen reveal though didn’t seem to catch him off guard, an inkling of her reiatsu might have told him that, though a soft smile hammered into being softer thanks to her honesty, a dip of the head following before bringing his gaze to the trio of books sprawled out across the table. It was an odd thing to try to elaborate but one of which he intended to regardless, a calm tone which invited civility and emanated refinement ever present.

"All because the world has been thrust into disarray, confusion and some would boldly say anarchy, does not mean we should forget basic civility which I feel has been lost. You’re a woman of beauty and cordiality should be extended, regardless.

He claimed simply.

"I’d not dare presume the treatment of those Hueco Mundo, a dangerous game to react on mere heresay.

He then nodded at the books, a chirp in his voice of which indicated a genuine enjoyment within the literature.

"Thank you. They’re loosely connected from a larger standpoint, the War has caused many to fumble in social situations due to the gravity of it. PTSD and such. This fiction is about pirates who too suffer a trial of comradery after surviving a Kraken that still stalks them, overcoming fear and this is a psychology book. Both because it is good to understand their thought process and I am also terrible at social engagements. A book can make more sense, a little safer.

Akira chuckled softly though didn’t seem to wish to focus on his own tribulations, a level of etiquette engrained into him of which refused to falter.

"You’ve got bags of your own, I presume it has been a fruitful day of engaging with humans? Forgive those who may have catcalled as it were or so crassly make moves without considering you’re merely enjoying a day out. It’s disappointing the lack of impulse control some have, less you enjoy that, of which case my apologies for presuming.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:55 pm
SABRIEL VENTRESS

Listening politely as he spoke, Sabriel would tilt her head slightly, after taking a sip of water from the bottle that he so kindly offered her, a usual sign that she was interested in what was being said. He was a calm enough individual and while he claimed that he struggled a little socially, she mused that he seemed perfectly fine with her although she did always try to appear gentle, even when underneath that was not always the case, as her little band of Hollows knew all too well. As it was, she saw no reason to act as anything but polite, lest she wanted to aggro from the humans that she did not want.

When he referred to her own books, the Arrancar would nod her head. “It has been an eye opening experience, yes. I have been on Earth for a fair few days now, travelling from place to place. It has been some time since I last visited and I confess that things have changed quite a bit since then. With recent events, I suppose it is only expected but I admit that the variations are greater than I had thought. I have no complaints though as I have quite enjoyed my time here, picking up literature wherever I go. As I am sure you can imagine, reading material is a little light on the ground in the land of Hollows.” Smiling, she would glance at her bag and then add. “That being said, these should help me when it comes to dealing with my little domain. Humans have such broad hobbies and never did I think they would align with my own. Useful also for dealing with those who get a little too aggressive as well.” For the sake of keeping the conversation respectful, she went no further than that.

Thinking back over what he had said and glancing over his books, she would comment with a smile. “I think you underestimate your social skills a little. There are definitely some who I have met who I could say that about though, as you so astutely theorised.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:20 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira refused to not demonstrate a level of etiquette when engaging in civil discussion, eyes refusing to divert other than to her own features, this was a little difficult considering her beauty and that by extension had been where the man had fumbled most. They were either incredibly aggressive or he spoke the wrong thing, of which their engagements were cut short. It wasn’t to obvious, but a brow was quirked once she elaborated a little on her domain, furthermore on the human ability to share similarities. He didn’t catch on too much to nature, so remained respectful in not inquiring further. It was afterall her own story to tell, should she believe it necessary sharing more.

It is then a warmth spread into a soft laughter from Akira, shaking his head at the compliment of which a brighter smile refused to relent in this regard, appreciative accompanied by the calm tone.

"Your words are most appreciative, I shall confess though I think basic self control doesn’t correlate to the pinnacle of civility. It’s clear why they’d make such comments but I’m a firm believer that one should, without knowing someone, remain in a neutral state. Though I think I do rather well when it comes to passing cordiality, usually- I…Hrm…Pardon me that was a bit of a lie, such seems to be fine until a pretty woman is involved. Then something often goes wrong, so I expect it. Fleeting passes though are easy, it is anything beyond that of which I falter.

He didn’t seem to be lying nor saddened by this affair, akin to an entity that merely has accepted what is, a stoicism behind the calmness or worn down energy that clearly seeped through. Akira believed it didn’t really matter anymore, though maybe that wasn’t all accurate.

"You’re easily one of the most engaging Arrancar I have ever spoken too, I sincerely hope this domain remains yours. Care to tell me of it? I’ve no doubt you’ve brought many to heel, a little more terrifying depending on the inch of your heel.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:31 pm
SABRIEL VENTRESS

There was a slight raising of the eyebrow as he spoke about his unfortunate encounters with other women and while Sabriel was tempted to ask, she eventually decided against it. There was no need for her to press the issue and she did not wish to cause any embarrassment or annoyance on his part. It was not a rare occurrence though and many times had the centuries old Arrancar encountered men who seemed to have a habit of making a fool of themselves while in the presence of a woman, herself or another. The difference being that Sabriel had learned how to adapt to such a situation and had more than once manipulated such men. It was all a part of the game she played with those she met.

“It is not a large region and I suppose it is little more than a village in truth. I have a variety of both Hollow and Arrancar who serve me, each who will do whatever I ask of them. They do not argue with me and are the most compliant creatures that you can imagine, in my presence anyway. Naturally, they squabble amongst themselves at times, desiring to grow in power by proving their mettle against one another but when the domain is under threat, they will band together and fight for me. Some I have dominated through might, some through guile and in some cases through…well…other methods.”
A smile would cross her features briefly, a particular twinkle in her purple coloured eyes. “Regardless of the method I choose, the result is always the same.”

Considering his relaxed manner around her and his previous words, she asked a question in return. “You spoke about encountering my kind before. Is that a regular occurrence for you?”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:04 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Upon the beguiling words of her retelling of such a domain, Akira listened intently with a tilt of the head, golden hues tracing lips and watching body language for anything discernible to the nature of truth. There didn’t seem on the surface to be deceitful, furthermore it did sound rather interesting, a firsthand account of one of those pseudo Kingdoms after Aizen died. To hear it to be true was a fascinating find that caused him to lean in a little, nodding along to this tale though upon broaching the subject of their subjugation, a flush of crimson assaulted his paler cheeks, coughing lightly and moving to adjust his position. One could imagine the other methods, not that his mind needed that in this current conversation.

Yet her retort elicited a quirked brow, humming softly in contemplation before responding softly.

"Common is a strong word. I’m merely comfortable around Arrancar because I follow a three rule basis, first being to acknowledge that everyone of these individuals is capable of harm beyond mere physicality. Secondly, steer out of there way unless they initiate and finally don’t presume that everyone of them is out to turn your innards into a noose for the local populace. Pardon my crudeness.

.Akira chuckled softly, once more demonstrating a rather relaxed albeit awareness to this engagement.

."There are some I’ve met who have looked for a piece of literature within my library, others…Well…I’ve witnessed their desire to follow their sadism. I do have an admiration though, Arrancar often embrace who they are without qualm or protest. Feel free to stop by should you entertain the thought of visiting this world again. It’s within a small village at the base of one of the northern mountain ranges, Shizukesa to kodoku. May I ask do you have a favored among your subjects?

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:50 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

Listening with interest to his reply, Sabriel mused that his stance was a wise one to take around her fellow Arrancar. Most were not quite as willing to converse as she was and what he stated about their sadism and cruelty was true. Could the dark haired woman act in such a way? Yes but it was not a state of mind that she felt herself being in often and then only with those she truly despised. She had been around a long time and had learned early that chest thumping and false bravado only led to death. So, she had learned how to adapt to those around her. Dominating those weaker than her but willing to bend if necessary to those beyond her. It was a way of life that had worked incredibly well for her over the years.

“All Arrancar have a concept that we live by and I suppose that is what gives us the freedom to embrace who we are, without the hindrance of law and order to hold us back. I understand why you may admire us for that and I confess that I find human life to be rather restricted compared to it. It feels like I am walking on eggshells when I am here, to use a human expression but I have come to adapt to it. I quite adore the beauty of this world and the sands of Hueco Mundo are not even close to matching it. I thank you for the invitation and I will make sure to visit this village of yours when I am in the area. My visits here will be regular with any luck and I do hope to be a regular visitor.”

When it came to his question regarding whether she had a favourite subject, Sabriel chuckled in reply, before giving a spoken response.

“Her name is Lirael and before we became better acquainted, we were actually rivals of a sort. We would both be in the ears of more powerful Arrancar, attempting to curry favour and increase our own position. Naturally, it reached a point where we could no longer ignore each other and we ended up fighting across the sands. A difficult battle and one where I was forced to fight at my full strength but eventually I overcame her and she agreed to follow me. She is my second in command now and we have become quite close.”

After a moment, she would ask.

“What about you? Do you have someone who shares your love of literature?”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum