Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel)

Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:32 am
Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 3 Dc64070a36f3167779ba2edefe6d8fc6

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Outright admission to manipulation?

He couldn’t dispute a level of relaxation that came from a candid exchange between a pair of individuals that didn’t try to deceive the other. Ironic. His gigai held up fantastically within that department but the emotional ease of not having to acknowledge each detail, every morsel and vowel, choice of language, decision of clothing. To think it would be an Arrancar who provided this lack of tension on that front was incredibly ironic. Shinigami truly were terrible weren’t they?

Akira pondered for a brief moment following her praise of this second in command and the desire for holidays.

."Rome is fantastic if you enjoy architecture and rich history. Hawai for the view, though finance can be a hassle, as an Arrancar I do not think you’d find much issue, a smile there, wink here, you might own it by the end of it all. Japan is beautiful for the scenery, unparalleled. Brazil for a bit of sin.

He grinned a little, chuckling further.

."I hope they’re good suggestions thought pardon me for presuming you’d need suggestions, my library also if it is quiet and tea that is in need for a holiday. Your second must be beyond lucky, most Arrancar bosses from what I can tell aren’t so lenient or creative.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel)

Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:51 am
Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 3 2476073-sariya
SABRIEL VENTRESS

“I appreciate the suggestions and I will make sure to visit each and every one of them. This world is such a delightful place, when the natives are not at war with each other anyway and I imagine that I could spend years travelling it without seeing it all. Still, that only makes each visit more pleasant, yes? I will most certainly visit your library one day, as I confess that I am curious to see this group of yours who have come to call it home. Your oasis in the desert.”

Sabriel felt rather at ease too and it was rather nice to be able to simply talk about whatever she desired. Despite what Akira said about himself, the Arrancar did not find him to be particularly socially awkward and she had come to enjoy their conversation. She did not feel any tension in the air at all, which was a rarity. Arrancar had a reputation after all and even though the dark haired woman had never cared all that much about it, the stigma followed her around like a bad smell.

“Most Arrancar only take pleasure from completely breaking their followers yet they do not realise that in doing so, they are weakening them. A follower with ambition and spirit is far more useful than one who is little more than an empty vessel, gorging on their own weakness and misery. She talks back to me and complains all the time but I would not trade Lirael for anyone.”

Her thoughts returning to his library, she would then pose a question. “Have you considered perhaps increasing your sphere of influence a bit? I am certain that your library is a wonderful place for you and your visitors to call home but have you ever desired more?”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:51 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira offered a rather swift nod of acknowledgement to her desire to see the library. Aiko and Mura would be thrilled to meet such an individual, though part of him felt Mura might end up bewitched within a few brief seconds. Each to their own. He wasn’t their leader, merely a guide. Choice was on a fundamental level what made life so fulfilling and by extension, the only important morsel of this world. It was when the topic of Desire manifested, a flicker of faltering followed within the smile. It was evident that it sparked something behind his eyes, even though he wasn't entirely certain of what it was.

."Desire.It’s perhaps the most dangerous weapon a sentient being can feel. For it can cloud what one needs but also inspires us to be something more. It is the necessary gamble of creatures capable of intellectual thinking.

The man halted his tirade a little as another voice slithered within the confines of his earlobes, unseen to Sabriel but an entity that elicited a tsk of annoyance from his core. Zathrusta.

."Drip. Drip. Drop. The Society’s end. Stopping of the clock. A System as old as time, ending coming nearer. Isn’t that what you desire, little, anxiety ridden..Akiraaaaa..

Such a rhyme was accompanied by a flash of not infernal flames that licked at flesh, but a silent sea that held the floating corpses of thousands. Each of their robes holding a consistency of being part of the Gotei, a semblance of peace, only from the depths to reveal a luminescent grin, a Cheshire smile with teeth like an angler fish. Only for his mind to return back to the reality.

."But in this instance, I feel what I desire and need…Can be the same. My place of knowledge isn’t a grounds to breed warriors or scholars, merely nurture people. I am though interested in expanding my sphere, so many Arrancar are persecuted. I can only imagine once Africa has been handled, we will see the Soul Society turn their ire on lovely individuals like you. What did you have in mind?

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Beauty and Books. (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:21 pm
SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Simply an alliance of sorts between us. I feel that by allowing me free use of your library, it is only fair that I should offer something in return. I offer you the use of those that I have bent to my will in order to help you in your goals, assuming the thought of aligning yourself with Hollows is not repugnant to you. Considering the civility we have experienced together, I think not. They follow my commands and will do the same for you should you require them. I do not know what your true goals are but given your…dislike for the Soul Society, I can ponder. Should something unpleasant occur, you may just need some fodder to throw at the enemy to slow them down.”

Musing for a few moments further, she would then add. “I can also provide a backup base if the worst should happen. I sincerely doubt that my hamlet is as delightful as your library on the eyes but it will be difficult to find for any opposition, should the worst happen.” It was a risk to her and her people but the Arrancar was willing to take it. Desire was, as Akira had stated himself, a necessary gamble and was the cornerstone of her life. Did she desire to get in the way of Soul Society? Well, she did not consider them to be allies and they had proven to be a pain in the backside more often than not. They simply had that mind numbing arrogance which she despised, especially regarding her kind.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:00 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Interesting.

Sabriel was a rather good sweet talker, able to act in accordance to anothers desires and manipulate them. Did he leave an epic impression or did Sabriel merely see an alliance for a distant future? They both held goals no doubt. This lingering sensation of intrigue kept tugging at the corners of his mind. Truth is? He had no idea what in extension Sabriel truly wanted, maybe her Aspect prevented it being singular. A desire for everything. So many possibilities, so many avenues. It finally came to a close when Akira finally sat back within the comfort of his seat, a silence blanketing over the area. This Arrancar was willing to become an enemy of Soul Society, if they ever found out.

."You’d become an enemy of Soul Society if you did. I won’t deceive you, I am more than willing to accept this transaction and even go as far as to protect you, your people and your identity for aslong as I can. I do not believe everything can be concealed forever. So take this as a cordial reveal out of my genuine enjoyment of you, Soul Society shall be hostile to you eventually. If my desires ever come to fruition, more so than others. You may decide if that is still within your own desires, Sabriel

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:25 pm
SABRIEL VENTRESS

He certainly was open and honest when it came to the risks involved, giving the Arrancar quite the view of where things would most likely lead. Was she afraid of the Soul Society? No. They had been the occasional thorn in her side and frankly that she was how she viewed most organisations. The Quincy were no different nor were any of the human groups. She used them when necessary and had no qualms with interacting with members when it suited her but that was all it was. There were no allegiances there and she doubted there ever would be. To be attached to such groups led to complications, rules, restrictions, all of which Sabriel despised. She was above such things and had lived her life making the rules rather than bowing to another.

“You said it yourself. Sooner or later, they would probably come after me anyway, as they so often do with Hollows and Arrancar. When they have no one else to fight, they always go back to the old enemy. To see the Soul Society change or disappear would be beneficial to me and that beyond all else would be enough for me to align with you, even without the extras. I feel no anxiety or trepidation in helping you and should I find myself as an enemy of them then I will do as I always have. Survive. If your desire is to see them burn then that is one that I not only wish to aid you with but share in my own way.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:48 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was an element of contemplation. On one hand, Sabriel was offering forces to a goal that seemed impossible yet with enough enemies, Soul Society could be brought under heel. They were Arrancar and Hollow, beings of energy that could consume and cause anarchy when focused, guided against targets. She didn’t seem to seek hubris based elevation or challenge an idea of leadership. The other? A tinge of guilt. These were beings that held Sabriel as their Queen, Goddess, Heel adorning matriarch and individuals she cared about on the most part. To condemn them to a fight like this. A level of exasperation left his throat, deciding if this would ever come to fruition then lives would be lost regardless.

She knew this and seemed committed with him, Sabriel. This woman was able to manipulate, perhaps this was a manipulation? He’d rather take it. A small chance was better than none.

."You’re interesting. There is a level of feeling that you’re manipulating me, though I guess a foundation for that is that a faustus bargain tends to be around this level. Your ability to take a desire and amplify it is remarkable. You have my utter respect for it. Consider me accepting of this arrangement. I’d like to know if you intend to take a personal hand in this endeavour or through proxy’s? If it is the former then maybe I can see your abilities firsthand. I’d like to assure everyone who follows this path with me is correctly positioned.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:05 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

A smile crossed Sabriel’s features as he spoke about the possibility of her manipulating him, amused by his train of thought. It made perfect sense for him to think in such a way and the Arrancar gave little away as to just how much truth there was in that. There were many games that Sabriel played and she played so often that even she was uncertain at times about just what her goals were. Yet, for now, his goal of bringing the Soul Society to its knees was enough to satisfy her current desire. To see them burn would be a stimulating experience for the centuries old witch and if it cost a few of her subjects in order to achieve that then so be it. Yes, she had become attached to many but the pain of losing them would only make her stronger in the long run and what was more, would only increase her desire to find more. A constant loop that she found herself in.

“You ask if I am willing to put my neck on the line, so to speak, well If I am required on the battlefield personally then I will gladly use my powers in order to turn your vision into reality. I am more than capable when it comes to combat although I confess that my martial prowess is not my strongest suit. There are no doubt superior swords men and women out there but what I can provide is the ability to turn a battle to our advantage. My powers strike at the hearts and emotions of those I face, as you might expect from a creature of desire such as myself.”

Musing for a moment further, she would add in regards to his request. “If you wish to see my gifts for yourself then by all means. I have no issue with that.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:23 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

."They say desire is rooted in all things. Maybe it’s safer to claim that desire is the foundation of all great things.

Akira recited non-chalantlty, a smile growing a little wider. History had been a teacher for Akira once he arrived within the confides of the world of the living. It offered many insights into those considered great, all of them having to take major gambles based entirely off impulse or calculated risk. In truth? He suspected it was their confidence that truly brought them victory. To act as if all was according to plan, waging bloody battle and using common sense against their fellow man. That was a decision all beings had to make that aspired themselves.

."Very well Sabriel. I’ll see if I can find an unfortunate soul for you to demonstrate your abilities about, rumor is the outskirts of Africa are used regularly by those who’d exploit the current Chaos to smuggle things. I’ll let you know shortly if something comes regarding that..

He then stood whilst hands shifted to close the books accordingly and decidedly slid over the direct address of the library.

."If you could send someone you trust in three weeks time to it, I’ll meet them and you with hopefully a location for a Garganta to be used.

Nodding afterwards and bowing his head to slip off, heart thrumming with an adrenaline high he hadn’t felt in so long.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum