Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ill spirits [ Hannah  | Tento ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0ill spirits [ Hannah  | Tento ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

ill spirits [ Hannah  | Tento ] - Page 2 Empty Re: ill spirits [ Hannah | Tento ]

Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:52 am
ill spirits [ Hannah  | Tento ] - Page 2 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

“Hey hey hey, who said it was only your generation and above that had my attention like that?”, he said still in a light hearted tone. A cheeky smirk on his lips. “Ms. Mizu is an amazing Shinigami amongst my gen.And besides, I rather call it a desire for growth and healthy competition then only pride and impatience”, he began with a hearty laugh. A bit of a friendly response to Hannah's head shake. He did have to admit though that he did hold a bit of healthy pride in his eyes.

For some at least. Tento had to stop a vein from forming at the mention of Fuu. That! ….former Gotei 13 member. Was not a lady he had a desire to associate with. “I will.keep that in mind though. I do need to always see how my comrades are doing after all”. With all of this going on, saddened and occupied by his own division losses, he hadn't checked up on some people. Hana, Beetle, and Igen to name a few. Heck there were even people in his own division he should be checking up on! Amon for one, and new members such as Moe and Nanashi.

“igh igh ight. I hear you loud and clear. Don't worry! I much enjoy the climb too much to get focused on the top. The process is more than enough~”, Tento said with a wave of the hand. Take her words of sidearm and returning with a bit of assurance. “Geez, keep this up and I may start calling you a friend ms. Hannah”.

Light in the Dark | End Post

ill spirits [ Hannah  | Tento ] - Page 2 Tentos10
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ill spirits [ Hannah  | Tento ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999ill spirits [ Hannah  | Tento ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

ill spirits [ Hannah  | Tento ] - Page 2 Empty Re: ill spirits [ Hannah | Tento ]

Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:02 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

ill spirits [ Hannah  | Tento ] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"The key word here is healthy, Tento. It's not healthy gauging yourself against prodigies with an inherent grasp of the universe, and ancient masters who have had life-times to hone their craft"

She would step off, and hold out her hands over a man with a fever. Glowing green energy pulsed from her, and the groaning subsided into a more relaxed breathing.
"A friend, huh? That's a dangerous word to just be flinging around, Mr Zefa. Next thing you know you'll be married with five kids and a missing arm from exploits long past"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ill spirits [ Hannah  | Tento ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0ill spirits [ Hannah  | Tento ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:36 pm

Ahhhh healthy. At times a weird word of perspective. “Welllll of course Hannah. My goal is to do everything healthy. If I want to do that at times and not exclude them just because they are prodigies or older than me, it makes it more interesting and fun. Besides. Lessons can be learned in loses, it isn't like I am going to die from working up to the standards of my colleagues”. Tento offered back in contrast to Hannah's words.

With a halt Tento watched onward as Hannah took some time away. Healing and nursing the subtle pain troubling a warrior. Tento knelt next to the person as well. Not able to heal as good as Hannah, but he could at least offer to help give a sip of water for thirst. A soft spoken response started from his voice as he took his time waiting to finish aiding in hydration. “Ah!, dang that sounded like such a good offer at first. Had me until the missing an arm part. Rather not lose it unless I absolutely have to”, Tento said with a laugh, finishing using the attempt to give water and giving the arm a bit of a wave. “Besides I did say a start. If it may end up like that or not will be yet to see”.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ill spirits [ Hannah  | Tento ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999ill spirits [ Hannah  | Tento ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:40 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Yes it is" Hannah would reply, his other comment lost on the wayside as her tone turned a slight bit colder. She would stare at him, as well as a blind woman could, and give him a speech as much heart-felt as it was abmolishing.

"If you push yourself too hard, exhaust yourself too much, then comes the moment when you really need everything you have already used. And that, is the moment you die from working up to your colleagues. You are not a person born with an inherent grasp of the universe, so do not try to match the pace of one that does. Keep a bit back for when it becomes life or death. Because taking five years longer to get somewhere than another person, is not that"

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:39 am

Well she believed him when it came to him wanting to to compete and grow in a healthy way finally. Or….did she. From the swift stiffness in her voice that tempted to run a chill down to the bone. That ah…look she was giving gave a bit of a cold hot vibe in Tento's opinion. He would have loved to continue onward with his goofy nature and words. But the layer of heart felt and concern that was just continuously being pressed made him shift his gears. He would have so loved to crack a joke with her wanting five kids running around her feet.

“Ms. Chiza”, his voice would call out in a calm tone. Not a hint of the flirtatious flirty slide in and out nature his voice fell into not present. Not a laid back lackadaisical whisper, nor a round goofy pepness. But a resonant one. One filled with a velvety smoothness that was a warm blanket confident and hearing in its soothing. “I hear you. Contrary to how I usually sound likely, I am here for a long time not a short one. Thank you. For your aid in knowledge before and your concern now. I WILL take care of myself and try my best to ensure my rest as well as my stability”. If it was even possible for a voice to show it. Tento's voice would have been one giving a respectful bow after listening to a teacher. Best thing one could do given Hannah's case. He truly did appreciate it.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:03 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I'm a doctor. I've seen it all, and even my Kaido isn't a cureall. So I tend to get a bit serious when people are heading down that road"

Hannah would take a breath, and nod to Tento.

"Sorry for snapping. I always endeavour to have no work to do here, and I can get a bit heated when it seems like someone is charging headlong to an infirmary bed. Or not" she would put weight on that last word to make it clear that they weren't missing the bed because they were well.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:07 pm

Well. Tento could not blame Hannah for that. He nodded his head, attempting to understand her perspective. But really right now from what was just said and done, he felt she was being a worry wart about him in her own sort of way. Cute. And, a bit endearing as well.

That was something to keep in mind.

He lifted a hand and gave a soft wave, gesturing it to the side. “I get it. You have seen enough in your experience. You got a job to do and a job to prevent things from even going that way yea?”, Tento said relaxing his posture. Choosing very much so with some restraint to not make a joke involving a infirmary bed.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:44 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Mmm. Hospitals are the one place on earth where it is polite to hope you never see the person again" Hannah would potter about a bit, doing odd jobs here and there, before turning back to Tento.

"Now, go bully Elyss. She's a lovely woman, and needs the company"

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:08 pm

Tento let out a soft chuckle at Hannah's words. Pretty nurses and healers as present as they may be here, he would agree with Hannah. He never wanted to see even see an unknown comrade gravely injured, double so for someone he knew. With that though it seemed to him that he had took up enough of Hannah's time in a bit of chit chat. Her puttering about to her duties and tasks coming to the forefront as causal talk died down. He just waited and relaxed contemplating what was said today before getting the gue to go.

“Kek, bully? Why I would never think of such a thing”, Tento said with a friendly wave and voice leaving. …wait why did he wave? Hannah couldn't see!!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum