Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pilot Episode [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pilot Episode [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pilot Episode [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pilot Episode [Akira, Mura]

Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:08 pm
… Reiatsu? It was a first for Mura to hear that term… Spirit Heat? Maybe he meant his Reiryoku, but who expected a human with so little knowledge in… spirit terminology to know the right terms? One thing was certain – Mura aimed to harness it, cultivate it, and empower it just like any other muscle. He, too, aimed to become stronger… and to make his sword style stronger.

He met resistance from Akira, forcing Mura to exit his shredding spiral and fly back a dozen meters. With a backflip, he recaptured his foothold and wasted no more time than that – his ghastly companion was trying to relive the good-old days symbolically through Mura, and wasting precious moments wasn’t like him, even if it wasn’t a battle to the death.

Lowering Harukami to the ground, Mura committed a violent low blow, swinging the jian up in the air and kicking up dust… then more dust… and the dust began spiraling out of control. Soon transforming into a dust tornado, weaker than his previous technique, but growing in size and racing towards Akira’s position. Mura appeared to just throw technique after technique at him, but as he was unable to clash directly against the opponent’s form with Harukami’s rusty self, Mura felt stressed out of his mind.

It didn’t feel right, and that translated into his suddenly weakening tornado. Easy to cut through with a spiritual weapon.

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:39 pm
Pilot Episode [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 365f950bfab1b0930d4dbe5c9cf86e93

AKIRA TAIRITSU

A light glimmer of Akira’s golden hue followed, as the dust began to rapidly gain in strength and resistance, though the charging time was notable. It also became notable that Mura’s mind was confused, scrambled, hesitation leaking through into his reiatsu as much as papercut like slashes released their crimson nectar into his clothing. He has a lot of potential. It was then did Akira begin a slow walk, a step forward as Rivu’s moist blade began to gather a basic semblance of reiyroku.

."Mura. Your mind reflects your soul. If either is weak-’

Akira then would move for a brutal, one handed, vertical slash against the tornado as it came to impact, causing blasts of air to move around him and dissipate, a flutter of pinkish clothing following. The Shinigami then Shunp’od, stepping to close the distance, hoping that flash of vanishment would cause Mura to think he was going for the undefended, lack of arm.

No. That was predictable.

Akira instead aimed to appear beside Mura’s sword arm to deliver a slash, Rivu cleaving through air as the aim was to actually slash through clothing and flash alike, unfortunately for Mura. A lesson of taking pain in combat was just as important as knowing how to give it.

Regardless, the man finished his statement with a stern voice which washed away any softness there, a lesson of severity that wouldn’t just be reinforced by an uncharacteristic alteration of his demeanour but the pain should the strike go through.

."Your attacks may aswell be paper.’

END OF POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pilot Episode [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pilot Episode [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:03 am
Kyūken had fought many adversaries in his life, but the stark difference was that Kyūken never relied on Spiritual Energy to pull off his stuff of legend. Therefore, witnessing such a level of skill and force behind your slash, such as dividing the manmade tornado and disappearing without a crater at his feet, was exhilirating-

And terrifying.

Poor Mura did think that he was aiming for his vulnerable area - his left side without an arm to swing with - but Akira had him fooled, leaving behind a crimson line of bloodied flesh across his right shoulder-blade, deep enough to weaken the joints capable of swinging his arm up and around. With that injured, the strength on his grip weakened, and his arm... fell limp.

"I-I... no, that can't be..."

Genuinely overwhelmed with the result of one well-aimed hit, he tried to lift Harukami once more, but... it stung! Did this bastard disable his arm?! How was he... no, no, not like this-

"Y-You- why, why'd you... no, why'd I...?" he panicked, Kyūken frantically beckoning him to flee then and there, losing all trust in this Akira lad. "I KNEW HE WAS BAD NEWS! MURA, RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN! RUN, BEFORE HE CUTS YOUR LEGS!"

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:21 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

That streak of vermillion indicated a victory for Akira, finalizing the strike as it followed through with a twist of the midsection, allowing cold albeit moist steel to caress Mura’s neck with an intent to indicate a checkmate. It was a fluid rotation of the right wrist, a surgical intent to assure that the poor boy wasn’t really able to act without a direct threat to both life and blood loss alike. It was not like Akira though was without a wound.

That assault earlier.

The cloth and broken flesh around the body, yet he maintained a steady composure as those cuts began to calm in their excess of loss, focusing internally on certain wounds which needed direct action for a prototype Kaido that ran through veins. Akin to a Blut. Though it was difficult to refine in this state. He then snapped out of the surgical, killer instinct. This man had already lost one arm, the feeling of losing another might induce a pa-

Fuck.

."Breathe Mura. Fear can cloud your judgement. I can repair your wound with relative ease, as I promised before this wouldn’t be an engagement to the death nor to cripple you. Your intuition with a blade is as natural as breathing. Your skill with steel outweighs my own. Victory only came due to a lack of mentality.

Akira began to sheathe Rivu-aisan after a swipe to the right side, letting the upside of the blade sheathe slowly within the curved, blue, binding for the Zanpaktou whilst the free hand shifted to emulate a lighter blue reiatsu. It gave off a calming aura, smelling of the sea breeze as he intended to place it against the wound and start a reknitting of the flesh, first stemming bloodflow.

."You chose to allow those officers from before to live. These skills would kill most humans with little issue. You have a good heart.

END OF POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:33 pm
He sure didn’t move an inch, already robbed of his… only way of defense. His culminated skills thrown into the wind, never to be recovered…

Who the hell did he think he was to order him around like this? He’d just lost his arm’s function thanks to his little ‘spar’, to hell with everyth- huh? “… What?” he asked out, genuinely in disbelief as he was listening to Akira’s promise to repair his wound… as if… as if he could just do that. Like some sort of… what the hell?

But… if he could cause an entire squad of police officers to fall asleep… just what kind of powers did this guy possess? It was beyond just what Mura knew about Reiryoku – it sounded like fantastical magic at this rate. “…” In spite of everything, the strange man even admired Mura to an extent…

“WOULD YOU FUCKING HEAL HIS WOUND, ALREADY?!”

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:33 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The Shinigami had come to realize Mura was acting on instinct more than insight, dangerous, very dangerous. All it took was a bad day for his abilities to evolve and act without direction, unfortunate but easily deal able. This one held much promise for the future, though decidedly ignoring this distress.

Mura would feel the inkling of a violent sting from the wound before the flesh began to knit together, a scent of the sea washing from the palm whilst Kaido intended to renew such a wound. It wouldn’t take too long, Akira’s slash assured that it wasn’t permanent nor anything beyond basic Kaido capacity.

."Breathe Mura. You’re fine. I’d heavily advise you do something regarding that one weakness, regarding your legs. The link in between close combat and swordplay can create a dangerous combination. Once you learn to refine reiyroku that is..

END OF POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:52 am
”Aaaaaarrrrrrrrghh, what the hell’s that feeling…?!”

Stressed and desiring to numb out his back from the stinging pain, he suddenly realized something. That sensation wasn’t unfamiliar to him – in fact, he remembered to have felt it before. Did… did the Head Master from his school do anything like this before?

Breathe… yeah, sure, he could breathe. The last thing he wanted was for Akira to coddle him like some child, so he’d comply and take a deep breath to work through the annoying pain until it subsided… and he could suddenly move his arm again. “… W-Woah, you actually healed my wound…” he shockingly realized, bending and turning his right arm around, “… Thanks, I’d say, but… perhaps the more fitting words are we’re even, mhm?”

Weakness? His legs? His legs were fine, mind you! But regarding his reiryoku…

“And… uh, how on earth do I do that? I train daily, okay – it’s like a muscle, no?” he asked, a little confused as to what Akira meant. Mura was a born martial artist, and a self-improvement type first and foremost – he wasn’t slacking in his training one bit… at least, he genuinely thought so.

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:12 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a soft exhale from Akira after finishing the knitting of flesh, bringing each hand up as a thin membrane of green energy began to form across his body, tightly, before focusing a little with each eyelid closed in order to combine it with Kaido. It had been a test of patience and self control, interlaying Kido took immense focus, feeling the healing caress of Kaido seep into some of the wounds before it sparked. Faltering flat once again, eliciting an exhale.

That was annoying.

His gold hues dropped onto Mura, chuckling softly at his clear lack of insight into such energy and some of the cuts had come to be restored slightly. A shake of the head occurred as the cut sleeve moved to wipe some sweat from his forehead.

."Spiritualism. To visualize your intent is one thing though to do so with a clear mentality is what granted me ease in cutting your ability intwine. It lacked a sense of conviction, with the channeling of such energy you could use your legs when your arm is unavailable. It could theoretically even halt other edged weapons.

Akira elaborated before going around the area and muttering soft incantations, letting small bolts of crimson energy fry and sizzle any residue of their existence.

."[color=#008B8BAkin to any muscle, it has to be trained but mentality comes into play alot more. You can train your body to swing a blade, but it is the mind that has to be refined to take life. It is the body that is the conduit but the mind that directs it. The clearer you are, easier it is.[/color]”

END OF POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:00 pm
That… spell. Mura saw it happen with his very eyes – Reiryoku, or perhaps something more pure channeled by spiritual energy, was exerting from Akira’s palm and sewing shut his wounds to the point where he couldn’t see any remnants of injuries. The rumors from the higher-ups, and the dreams of his previous classmates… weren’t just stories told by strangers and foreigners. It honestly made his heart race faster, as if questioning his very place in a world whose size and shape he didn’t even know.

Worlds beyond just this one… while not known by this humble swordsman, Akira was technically the second door that invited him into the vast bosom that was the unending potential of spiritual power, presence and effect. Roles, societies, and heroes far beyond his wildest imaginations out there… would he ever get to bear witness, too? Maybe.

“…” So Akira speculated that Mura lacked conviction? An honestly ridiculous idea to the younger swordsman – he wouldn’t have gotten this far without conviction… but Akira beat him, still. What on earth did he mean by this ‘conviction’, then? “I can use my legs-“ he was about to protest as if rudely patronized by the stranger, until… he pondered why he hadn’t done so in their match.

It wasn’t his ability to do it… it was his ability to decide to do it that made him lose. The idiot hesitated against his opponent, and even Kyūken scoffed as if in agreement with Akira’s words. “I keep telling you, kid – it doesn’t matter how much strength and skill you cultivate if you lack the guts to use them all,” he rebuked the swordsman, causing Mura to express another red vein pulsating in deep, deep annoyance.

“Could you not call me a kid?”

“You are one to me, remember? 700 years in the making – checkmate.”

“To think you even kept count all this time…”

Switching his gaze back to Akira made Mura think… if he knew so much about Reiryoku… if he knew these techniques and how important mentality was in combat… if he was truly superior to Mura in those aspects… then why not learn a thing or two from him? “Mind if I… borrow a page or two off your book, then? You seem to know much more about spirit stuff than I do.”

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:23 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira offered a chuckle to Mura, watching his little internal conflict with a little intrigue. It was reminiscent of a zanpaktou spirit, not the -other- one. The hand retracted, moving to stifle through a litany of objects within an inner breast pocket from the pinkening white, shredded overcoat. It was then each digit took ahold of a small notepad, leatherbound in black yet a few frayed corners indicated alot of usage.

The man then offered it out to the fledgling, a smile broadening across soft lips.

."Here. Inside is a few notes on reiryoku and the basic principality of such affairs, I believe you’ll find the third section most insightful. It elaborates in simpler the terms the importance of matching ones instinct and mental state, if you bridge that gap then things get delayed. Akin to a dam if you will.

Akira then began moving the free hand over the litany of bladed cuts across his flesh, hissing a little as the blue hue washed over each fresh trickle of vermillion, these wounds beginning to suture and return to their former state.

."There is a library within Japan’s borders, I happen to offer insight into these affairs more personally and refuge for those unable to understand or require guidance in their abilities. I said prior we should leave, though I think our outing would be beneficial to you. Word of advice?

He stated a little rhetorically.

."Discussions with internalized entities slow your reaction time without proper care. Be certain you don’t rely on the lack of synchrony you’re demonstrating.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum