Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Godly Ordained Right (Helle/Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Godly Ordained Right (Helle/Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Godly Ordained Right (Helle/Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Godly Ordained Right (Helle/Open)

Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:34 pm
Godly Ordained Right (Helle/Open) - Page 3 QU9AStJ
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"There isn't time for steps, Liltotto, not right now."

Not to be disingenuous, Helle did not remove Liltotto from her person. She allowed the woman to let her feelings flow free, but her stalwart expression did not change. However, as Liltotto quieted down, Helle had gave her one sentence before reaching for the hands that gripped her collar. She did not pry hard, but she hoped that Liltotto would allow the woman her space. Still, Helle would keep those wrists in her grasp and sigh.

"These powers weren't earned for small steps. They were earned because a woman's heart, despite its failings, wanted nothing more than to see the sun rise over the horizon tomorrow and the days to come. That woman wanted nothing more than to stand beside her friends and support them through every trial and tribulation that came their way. She only wants her people to live happy lives, the world protected from any threat."

Slowly, her expression softened.

"She went through Hell, but not even burning brimstone could stop her from returning to the people she's come to love."

Without much else that needed saying, Helle pulled Liltotto into a hug.

"Don't worry, Liltotto. All will be okay. We will make it all okay."

END POST | BOW
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Godly Ordained Right (Helle/Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Godly Ordained Right (Helle/Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Godly Ordained Right (Helle/Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Godly Ordained Right (Helle/Open)

Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:11 pm
Godly Ordained Right (Helle/Open) - Page 3 SwnS2TC

Liltotto Lamperd

Even with the twisting knife of anger and sorrow in her chest, she stopped herself from letting it bubble over into another smack with Helle's response - she'd gotten the point well enough to the line with the first strike. With a hurt expression she still heard her friend out, her words ringing rather close and true to her personally, but it wasn't going to magically soften her feelings. Although she had some better understanding of what Helle went through, what she had now, she still felt the need to give her at least a few more smacks upside her dumb head as she was hugged.

In some respects this didn't feel real, or that her friend had returned, but she felt that excruciatingly human need to hug the blonde as if she was going to float away and never be seen again, eyes hardened with tears.

"I missed you, dumbass..." Her hoarse tone finally spoke up again, "I'm still mad at you for vanishing and making me worry... But we can talk about that later. The city's been havin' it rough, but if there's one thing you Quincy are good at, it's being stubborn. You'll be fine..."

With a solemn look, she'd softly correct herself, "We'll be fine..."

END
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Godly Ordained Right (Helle/Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Godly Ordained Right (Helle/Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:17 pm
Godly Ordained Right (Helle/Open) - Page 3 QU9AStJ
HELLE ARMSTRONG

Helle caught that, but she'll not comment on it. That is a conversation for another day. The present issue is returning Liltotto's hug, moving her arms so that both blondes would have each other's body pressed into one another. Who knows or cares how long it lasted, but when it did break, Liltotto would find that they'd be near the Sternritter's headquarters.

"I have things I must attend to, but we will talk again soon, Liltotto. I will be... better suited... for explaining things."

Helle would give Liltotto a small smile as the bubble around them popped.

END POST | BOW
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum