Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This is Getting Out of Hand [Hijiri/Akira] Left_bar_bleue7380/100This is Getting Out of Hand [Hijiri/Akira] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

This is Getting Out of Hand [Hijiri/Akira] Empty This is Getting Out of Hand [Hijiri/Akira]

Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:13 pm
HIJIRI ARAMAKI | BROKEN JUSTICE

"So, you're the new guy, huh?" Hijiri caught the white-haired recruit as he walked past a corridor Hijiri himself had gotten lost down before. He decided to be a bit dramatic in his introduction by standing against the wall, so that he may have been missed by the new guy. After all, this man was a Shinigami. Not that Hijiri really hated Shinigami—just the thing they swore to protect with their lives. He decided he needed to meet this "Akira" person who, just like him, had joined into the Todgestalten. It was... Well, suspicious was the easy way of putting it. Although Hijiri did trust that the upstairs folk had done their proper research, he wanted to see just how much trust this man.

"I can't say I'm surprised that someone else like me did join... I guess I just thought it'd be a bit longer, haha." Hijiri let out a chuckle before turning and extending a hand. "Hijiri Aramaki."

TIME TO KILL SOME SINS

Tsubine's Character List
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

This is Getting Out of Hand [Hijiri/Akira] Empty Re: This is Getting Out of Hand [Hijiri/Akira]

Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:02 pm
This is Getting Out of Hand [Hijiri/Akira] Dd9ee32f72faf6b333d4d9bee09a87cc

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira stalked the hallways of this large establishment, though truth be told. Todgestalten was the best fit for a former Kido Corp member, a rather odd somber feeling draping across his shoulders. Why? It was always a fantasy, an idle day dream as he sat within the libraries to actually act against the Gotei eventually. So much for hatred being incentive. To truly be here was a gut wrenching realization that he would keep taking steps.

Then a voice.

Golden hues brought themselves upward to locate the source of this sound, a Shinigami? They’d pick up on his reiatsu and any distinctive features that may lurk within it, as a hand instinctively shifted to the midnight blue hilt of the zanpaktou. The terminology though dictated that his anxiety was merely that. Anxiety.

For now.

"Quite. I wasn’t privy to other Shinigami who had joined the Vandenriech. Forgive my caution, it wasn’t my intent.

Moving a hand from the blade to shake Hijiri’s firmly.

"Akira Tairitsu, Todgestalten. I presume that is why you know of my recruitment. When did you join if I may ask? Again I don’t think I have seen a single one of our kind here, those who broke the shackles of the Gotei atleast.

There was a chuckle, idly gesturing around for them to walk if he was so inclined.

END OF POST

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This is Getting Out of Hand [Hijiri/Akira] Left_bar_bleue7380/100This is Getting Out of Hand [Hijiri/Akira] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

This is Getting Out of Hand [Hijiri/Akira] Empty Re: This is Getting Out of Hand [Hijiri/Akira]

Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:06 pm

Shackles of the Gotei... Hijiri joined Akira on the walk around the Vandenreich HQ. "Makes sense you'd get stuck in the Todgestalten. They wanted to keep a close eye on me, I think." He shrugged lightly. "And if I had to guess, probably wanted to keep me out of the public's eye. Shinigami aren't exactly well-liked, haha." Despite Akira being a good few inches taller than Hijiri, it wasn't hard for the plain man to keep up with the man who seemed obsessed with the color white. That wasn't too fair, as the uniform they both wore was white, but still.

"To answer your question, about half a year now." Hijiri knew exactly how many months, weeks, and days it had been since he joined. It was just a small quirk he kept with—dates were very important to him. He knew when he had first met Solomon or Liltotto. Or when he had briefly fought a rather weak Arrancar on a mission. Those dates were all firmly set in his mind. That very same firmness drove many things in his life. It kept the concept of Justice in his mind—firmly cemented and embossed at the core of his being. It led to him being a bit direct at times. "What brought you to the Vandenreich of all places?"

TIME TO KILL SOME SINS

Tsubine's Character List
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:03 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira joined Hijiri with his quip regarding Shinigami not being liked, that much was more true for them he felt than other people. The simple walk through the halls of HQ provided an ambience to this ominous meeting of former Gotei members, creating a sense of dramatic atmosphere among the architecture that was lit. A brow raised at the realization that Hijiri had been here for sometime now, a story no doubt that could be inquired a little later. It was then an inquiry was asked, causing him to briefly halt in the step then proceed firmly onwards.

."My reason for joining the Vandenreich? I concur that Humans should be governed by Humans. Soul Society has no right to act as supreme dictator of the three realms. They choose which fights to engage with, then abandon others on a whim. It’s a little odd don’t you think?

He allowed it to remain open for the briefest moment.

."I’ve no doubt we both have stories, so may I inquire as to your reason? What squad were you part of?

END OF POST

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:38 pm

That answer was, he supposed, a good one. It made sense, but it didn't have any real substance to it either. He himself couldn't give a rat's ass about who governed the World of the Living or Soul Society. Those were big questions, and he wasn't one to ask those kinds of questions. His questions were more basic—though, truthfully, no less immense. He shrugged in response to Akira's open-ended question. "Not my place to judge that. This isn't my world, nor would I want it to be."

"Wasn't part of one. Failed the enlistment exam a few too many times." Hijiri lied with a sigh. He wasn't going to tell this guy he didn't even graduate. "Some people don't deserve a second chance at life—and Quincy are the only way that can happen, so I surrounded myself with Quincy. I'm not really here for any lofty goals like you are." Hijiri then abruptly changed the subject as they turned down another hallway. "Odd question, but do you get lost here a lot? I feel like there should be more signs around."

TIME TO KILL SOME SINS

Tsubine's Character List
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:17 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira’s brow raised a little at Hijiri’s response, if you were to believe the Gotei propaganda that type of attitude was what caused the first intended Genocide. Interesting. There was an idle wave of the left hand, clearly by the posture that there wasn’t any judgment about the failure. He didn’t mind. The fact he was here with his own beliefs meant that it wasn’t going to dissuade them from trying their hardest in the future, a good way to handle life.

Though his drastic change in subject was a little curious.

."The Vandenreich are fond of a certain architecture, I appreciate it though hope it is tactical. If not then this is a little awkward if we don’t turn up during a conflict because a turn lead us into a bathroom.

He chuckled softly.

."Which do you think it is?

END OF POST

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:02 pm

Hijiri made a small thinking noise. Hijiri had been around—and lost—for a decent bit now. He thought he had a better lay of the land, but that had yet to be seen. "If I had to guess, I'd say it's more tactical by accident. I think they had multiple builders working, and, well, they had to connect newer parts to older parts somehow. Just look at the lights. The ones in the hallway before were different." He pointed upward. Sure enough, the previous hallway had those long office-style fluorescent lights whereas now they were doubled recessed lights.

With just as swift of a change as before, Hijiri turned the conversation back. "They're not going to trust you; you know. There are a few that make their distaste for Shinigami known pretty well. Although it hasn't happened yet, some might even try to harm you." Hijiri shrugged. "Can't really blame them either, can we? The Gotei did massacre their people twice. I'm honestly surprised they let us in at this point."

TIME TO KILL SOME SINS

Tsubine's Character List
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:20 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira glanced upward, gauging the different architecture. He was right.

The vast difference in smaller sub sections indicated a different technique for welding here, or an awkward bit of circuitry that had to be shifted, simple lines of cement whose color was slightly off to the cornerstone of another. It was clearly a task of skill which accidentally created a tactical vantage for anyone desiring it. Until they blasted through a wall.

Hijiri shattered such a calm topic with a brutal reality.

A thoughtful hum came from Akira, lips parting to respond with a softness to his voice that indicated a level of forethinking. Confidence naturally though a hint of acceptance, as if one would talk about a familiar situation. The Kido Corp acted on classified missions as much as the Omnitsikido did. Both branches were never trusted in the larger Gotei, not by your fellow Shinigami.

It was an old friend, mistrust.

."They’d be fools to trust us, Hijiri. We’re Shinigami who joined the sub section of the Vandenreich that handles intelligence, espionage and other affairs that one could issue plausible deniability should something sour. The Quincy’s are patriots, they’re a people who have reason to despise us, as much as we despise our own.

Akira chuckled softly, bringing his golden gaze upon the man.

."In the end, our former compatriots though, shall be complacent cogs in a bloated system. I’d rather die standing than cower like I did for so long, the moment one of us turns our back from being a mindless drone is the moment we choose to walk a path isolated.

He then shrugged lightly.
"The question I often ask though is how many will find likeminded individuals on this path or not. What is it you want Hijiri? Truly?

END OF POST

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:33 am

If nothing else, this gave Hijiri a better look at Akira's inner thoughts. Few people could speak with such vehemence without there being a shred of truth there. Unlike me, his distaste is the Gotei iteself. Perhaps the Soul Society's systems from a societal standpoint... But not the actual workings. That means... Hijiri set his gaze ahead of the duo as he adjusted the bag over his shoulder that hid his Zanpakutō.

"Well, saying I joined the Todgestalten isn't right... When I joined, they put me here like one of those old young adult books from a century ago." Hijiri ignored the question by replying to an earlier segment of the conversation. He was buying time to think of his answer—and to compile some mental mathematics on Akira. "But you're not wrong; I think we're easily good scapegoats if something goes wrong. Might even be a rallying cry within the Vandenreich."

Hijiri watched as a light ahead flickered. It was as good of as sign as any. "And as for what I want... I want fear. I want people to have a fear of not getting the second chance the Soul Cycle presents. If people can die and come back with their sins cleansed, then what's stopping someone from being truly heinous? The Gates of Hell? I barely believe they exist; and even if they did, it's simply not enough. There's still likely an existence beyond them... I think people should be afraid of turning into nothing. Only then will this world be just."

TIME TO KILL SOME SINS

Tsubine's Character List
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:43 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Curious…

The eradication of the soul was an incredibly dangerous desire, one of which Akira didn’t consider initially. He altered the subject matter, no doubt to grant a bit of time to think a little about this man walking beside, a flicker of the lights almost ominous in indicating an omen. Hijiri held a similar hatred, to desire something as raw as annihilation for a greater good was the same side of his coin, granted his venom was to a system. Hijiri saw a life based perspective. Maybe it was something to consider henceforth, if a system like that could even be worth changing.

A contemplative hum escaped Akiras lips.

."Your desire for justice is admirable Hijiri, I once believed in ideals akin to that. The idea that I existed to assure a balance, to bring forth a level of fair odds to those not strong like us. Now? Ruthlessness is mercy upon ourselves. Fear is a surgical tool, so many who know of the cycle can escape a level of justice through ease. I believe there is only one way to repent for ones most vile of Sins.

Akira shifted to stare a little ahead, a tone remaining calm and without hesitation.

."Pain. It’s easy for an individual to inflict such malice on those without the ability to defend themselves, in all forms. Yet if done to them? If you were to bring about that anguish into their perpetrator with the fear of being displaced from the Soul Cycle? Well I think most creatures would come to a rehabilitative conclusion of true change. Wasting life is uncivilized but offering forgiveness without recompense is disgusting. That is my view on that. I can see we are similar in some ways.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum