Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadows Of Desire  [Veralia/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadows Of Desire  [Veralia/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shadows Of Desire  [Veralia/Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadows Of Desire [Veralia/Open]

Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:20 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

'I don't trust those eyes. That gaze is nothing good.'

Noticing the impact of her attack on Kurai, Veralia's mind raced, evaluating the effectiveness of her tactics. Despite the apparent damage inflicted, she remained keenly aware of their immense strength; letting her guard down was not an option. Her body pulsated with accumulated kinetic and spiritual energy, a potent force ready to be unleashed.

With Kurai breaking the distance and gripping Veralia, the envious Arrancar's face surged with heat as it reddened. In response, an emerald eruption of kinetic and spiritual energy screamed out from her body as she activated her soindo to utilize another technique. With Covetous Waltz, she conjured a protective aura that forcefully repelled Kurai away with a sharp hiss; its destructive impact being capable of breaking that arm.

Regardless of how effective it was, the woman's frustration was palpable.

"What the hell is your deal? Now you are just fucking with me, woman."

A low snarl escaped from Veralia as her tone and face represented a mix of anger, adrenaline, and waves of flustered embarrassment from the teasing nature of her words and the closeness of Kurai's actions. Veralia's face grew red, but her eyes still reflected that not an ounce of her attention or determination was burned away in that inferno within her soul.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Shadows Of Desire  [Veralia/Open] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadows Of Desire  [Veralia/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Shadows Of Desire  [Veralia/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Shadows Of Desire  [Veralia/Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadows Of Desire [Veralia/Open]

Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:14 pm
Shadows Of Desire  [Veralia/Open] - Page 2 Kurai_HeaderMurderousChange
Kurai

Kurai wasn’t repelled. Not this time. She held onto Veralia’s hair with a steel grip, fingers tangled within her inferior strands, refusing to release her. Kurai's grip tightened after Veralia’s attempt failed and she leaned into the woman, eyes wide.

“Am I?” Kurai said, chuckling maniacally. “Just admit it. All I need you to do... is admit it… Admit it and I can move on! Admit your envy! I am bored with their lust!”

Kurai's free hand formed a cero, and she placed her palm right in front of Veralia's face, threatening to release it at point blank range. "You have three seconds before I release it." Kurai threatened, the energy within her cero giving off an intense heat.

"Three... Two...."

End Post
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadows Of Desire  [Veralia/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadows Of Desire  [Veralia/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:26 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"No thanks. I'd rather choke on glass then you give a damn thing."

Veralia retorted with biting venom, disdain dripping from every word. In a display of sheer defiance, she spat directly in Kurai's face, simultaneously activating her Hierro Ardiente. Her skin burst into an inferno, radiating heat so intense it began to warp and melt their immediate surroundings.

Using her swift precision, Veralia harnessed her already active blazing flames and cut herself free in a fluid motion by burning the strands of hair that Kurai gripped on. Wasting no time, she unleashed her emerald-drenched cero at point-blank range towards Kurai's throat. Veralia understood that if this turned into a battle of energy, her potent cero might give her the upper hand.

Of course, given the small amount of time to react and her speed and compromised position, something had to give. And in this instance, Veralia herself would be caught up in the explosion. And knowing Kurai, she'd certainly add her cero to the mix. So, Veralia braced for impact as it would at least be mitigated through her hierro.

As the damning explosion of their inevitable cero clash ripped through the night, Veralia would feel the pressure on her body and bruises begin to form from their clash as she did not come out of this eruption of light unscathed like the time before. Instead, she used her soindo to appear high above the impact zone as she panted, sweated, and had blood leaking from her mouth as the stinging pain of that attack crept into her body.

While in the air, she then took a pause and licked the blood leaking from her mouth before a low, raspy chuckle exited her mouth. She didn't know the mechanics behind her powers or what triggered it, but she had a feeling this woman fed on people through her powers. That look, that excitement; it was the same that Veralia herself felt when devouring on envy and desire.

"Even if we both are freaks that devour sin, go fuck yourself. You aren't getting anything from me but a swift kick in the ass."

As she spat those words out to the world, her tone was a blend of amusement and raw defiance. Sure, Kurai had a smoking hot body and Veralia felt envious and desirous of it, but it would be a cold day in hell before she groveled at the feet of anyone. Fighting, escaping, or losing were preferable alternatives.

(Reference to her hierro is in the spoiler)

Spoiler:

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadows Of Desire  [Veralia/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Shadows Of Desire  [Veralia/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:12 pm
Shadows Of Desire  [Veralia/Open] - Page 2 Kurai_HeaderCalm
Kurai

That was all she needed! Allowing her reiryoku to flow over her skin, the spit that so rudely hit Kurai’s face was rapidly burnt away by the combination of her own heat and Veralia’s. The activation of this envy filled hierro was the last straw that Kurai needed. She felt the woman’s heat under her hands, able to quickly understand exactly how hot Veralia was able to burn. Fortunately for Kurai, her resistance to heat combined with her durability made it very difficult to damage her with anything like this.

Veralia’s decision to cut herself free was met with no resistance as Kurai released her. “Enough,” Kurai said, raising her hand and choosing to counter Veralia’s cero with her own. She fired her Rabia Cero, allowing their cero to clash between them, the collaboration of heat, red, and green exploding between them. Kurai was sent back quite a ways, entering a longer distance than before. Her body slammed to the ground, rolled along the sand until she regained her footing, and slid to a stop.

"Well, isn't that's a shame..." Kurai took a deep breath, a calm demeanor taking over as she looked up to Veralia. She dusted sand from her clothing and wiped blood from her cheek. "You consider yourself a freak? I can't relate... Do we continue this silly little fight of ours, or shall we both be on our way? I already got what I wanted."

End Post

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:44 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Hmmmmm, well, freak might be a bit too excessive. You got me there."

Veralia's eyebrow arched, a silent emblem of her burgeoning curiosity mixed with caution. The abrupt halt in hostilities didn't sit entirely right with her; her instincts screamed for vigilance. Despite this, she gave a nod, her posture relaxed yet unmistakably guarded, the heat emanating from her body a clear testament to her readiness to spring into action should the need arise.

"But yeah, I think we both got it out of our systems."

Her voice carried with it a hint of wary amusement. Veralia's head slowly started to tilt to the right; an instinctive movement reflecting her assessment of Kurai. Her gaze was sharp, probing, and fixated on Kurai before she furrowed her brows and spoke.

"So, what's with the sudden shift? Got your fill, or is there something else at play here?"

Words drenched in intrigue and suspicion; she was curious to peel back the layers of Kurai's intentions.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:01 pm
Shadows Of Desire  [Veralia/Open] - Page 2 Kurai_HeaderCalm
Kurai

Kurai had shifted. What was once the desires of lust that drove her ambition was now something greener: envy. Her calm demeanor came because in this place, with this specific person, she had gotten what she wanted and nothing else raised her more primal desires. So, Kurai gave a light shrug and looked to her hands. “I did not return to Hueco Mundo with the intention to fight, but it had been long enough that a good bout felt… refreshing. So, as you put it, I’m pretty sure I got my fill.”

Kurai noticed Veralia looking closely at her and raised an eyebrow. "Well," she said and then turned away from the woman. "I'll be getting out of here now. Got some places to be. Good luck with... whatever it was you were doing." Kurai waved and began walking off, planning to head back to the world of the living.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum