Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi]

Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:09 am
Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 2 Natsumi_Posting_Header9
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Silence. With everything Natasha just spat her way, Natsumi was not sure how to react. Her mind was whirling with different thoughts and mindsets, each tryin’ to buck another out like a bull at the rodeo. Natsumi’s eyes focused on Natasha as that cyclone of emotion tried to settle itself down. Natasha made mistakes? That was hard to hear. Adults didn’t make mistakes as far as Natsumi was concerned. Adults were older and wiser and never did anything wrong. That was the rules.

Kenny would come back? Gran’pa was worried? The stupid b-… That kid was gonna go lookin’ for ‘er? Mother she never got to be? None of that made no sense no how. Natsumi used her bandages to wipe tears from her face. She officially stopped crying. “Why didn’t you ever become a Mom?” Natsumi asked, her voice softened with acceptance and with a hint of curiosity. “And the hell is a red bull?”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi]

Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:46 pm
Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 2 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"Life hit me hard, sweetheart. Well before I even came to this city. To answer yer other question, Red Bull's an energy drink. Probably phased out by now, though."

Natasha's reply was much more brief compared to the mouthful moments ago. Natsumi's simple reply was enough to remind her that she was, in fact, speaking to a girl whose mind was almost no different from a child's. Even so, perhaps she wasn't speaking to her entirely, either. No, maybe she was confronting her demons.

Whatever the case, Natasha heaved a deep exhale, using her sleeve to wipe her tears away. This parent thing sure was difficult. Years ago, she would have never dared to undertake such a stressful responsibility, but here she was, face to-face with a young lady that meant a lot to her in the grand scheme.

"I guess what I'm sayin' is... I'm not perfect. I... never got the chance to be a mother. My husband died before I could even get the chance. Honestly? I never even imagined I'd be mature enough to welcome anybody into my heart again. That's why... it hurt to think you thought I was fakin' somethin' like love, ya know? Can't say I'll ever have children in the future, but... I have you and Eiji for now. And I want to see you two grow into something spectacular. Is that too much to ask for?"

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:46 pm
Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 2 Natsumi_Posting_Header9
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

“Maybe…” Natsumi said, cheeks puffed out, clearly pouting, though no seriousness in the reply. She still wasn’t fond of the idea of someone else coming in to Natasha’s life, but Natsumi had to make a decision. Lose Natasha or accept Eiji, and Natasha was more important. Natsumi finally released the door and two nurses pushed their way inside. When they saw the two of them just sitting there, they could only roll their eyes at the jello scattered across the floor and walls.

“Okay, but he can’t be usin’ my tooth brush or my soaps and I don’t wanna share my room,” Natsumi said and then looked seriously at Natasha. “I wanna come home now, but Eiji is not allowed to fight with me. I’ll be ‘im up too hard and he’ll have to die and you’ll be mad again I was first, even if I did leave for a while. I was first.”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:10 pm
Reconcile and All That [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 2 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Natasha whistled sheepishly at the disappointed expressions on their face, a lopsided smile drawn straight across her lips. Something told her these nurses likely wanted to be rid of Natsumi as soon as possible. Eyeing the jello splattered across the wall, she turned back to the rowdy lil' brat sitting beside her. Natasha was plenty fine with her terms, and there wasn't any way she envisioned Eiji attempting to purposely agitate Natsumi, anyway. Those terms were far from inconvenient. As long as she was safe, in her household, Natasha would honor her request to an agreeable degree.

"One, I bought him his own soap and toothbrush. Two, yer a boy and he's a girl. I ain't lettin' you two share a room when I've already made one for him. And yes, sweetheart, you were first. How can I forget? I'll play mediator so you two never end up clashin' with one another, though I highly doubt he intends on fightin' ya. Anyway..."

Natasha would ruffle her hair, rising from Natsumi's bedside as she offered her hand within the span of a single movement. It was time to come home.

"Let's go home, shall we? I reckon these nurses can't wait to be rid of ya'."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum