Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) Empty Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre)

Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:25 pm
Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_kawaguchi_mojacome__sample-5069e10ab1b1e03c188af132f6285061

The world of the living was ever so loud. Even waiting for Kenichi to appear, she couldn't help but enjoy the noise in the distance. The way that the hustle and bustle of life kept things so busy. It was hardly even the humans. But rather, the creatures covering evry single inch of the planet that made it such a lively place. She closed her eyes and basked in it. Remembering a time when such quiet moments of contemplation weren't available to her.

Before Kenichi had helped her escape that fate.

A smile came to her lips, and she sighed, the large woman humming to herself as she waited patiently for Kenichi to arrive. It was all going to come to a close soon enough. Some small part of her still was a bit unsure. But well, it was hardly as if she would get much out of backing out now. Besides, who else could she trust to help her other than Kenichi?
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) Empty Re: Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre)

Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:22 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

The promised day was finally here. Though the time since he and Sabre agreed on a plan of action may have seemed like a brief waiting period---to Kenichi, it felt interminably slow, agonizingly so. Apart from the distractions he used to humor himself in the interim, some proving successful, others not so much, Kenichi could wait no longer ruminating on Rita's safety.

Until that was ensured, nothing else would ever quite brighten his day moving forward. His movements were swift, his stride carrying him through the air like a frantic breeze with troubled purpose. No one else accompanied him on this journey. It turned out that he was unable to find anyone to assist them.

No, perhaps he had no intention of enlisting anyone to begin with. Vanyel would've questioned everything about Sabre, and he didn't want anything or anyone to throw his intentions down the drain, not even a man he considered the equivalent of a brother he never had.

Descending from above the building closest to Sabre, he scaled the edifice until he was standing a few meters behind her, his expression solemn, almost nothing like the bright-eyed man who wore an infectious grin as though it were the most casual act in the universe.

"I'm here, Sabre. I... couldn't find anyone to assist us, but... I think I'm the right man for the job, anyway. I don't want to burden anyone else with rescuing Rita."

That's right. Since he wasn't the one to fight by her side in the wartorn plains of Africa, only he deserved to endure whatever welcomed him on the other side, to bear the responsibility of rescuing her on his own.

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:14 am
Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_kawaguchi_mojacome__sample-5069e10ab1b1e03c188af132f6285061

She cast a glance over her shoulder, looking down on Kenichi, even if she was so much larger than him still, it was strange. He seemed bigger than he used to be. Naturally, its because she herself had shrunk. But all the same, the sentiment was there. How big he's grown.

Perhaps that inflated her mental image of him, but all the same she smiled ruefully as he approached her with such an expression. "I'd ask you if you're ready. But that might be insulting I suppose." She noted calmly, her hand waving beside her as the air peeled itself apart. A slow weeping sigh as darkness flowed from the garganta and settled onto the grass. Even if not literally, the dark void almost seemed to infringe upon the surroundings as Sabre gestured. At the very end of that dark tunnel, there was a light. An extended bridge to Hueco Mundo. She'd took the care to reinforce and create a ...narrow little path. It took a fair bit of spirit energy to maintain, and 'short' was perhaps a bit of a misstep. It was still a lengthy walkway, but she'd managed to somewhat shorten the distance on the grand scale of things.

Though of course, Kenichi probably wouldn't even notice. He'd only been through the garganta twice before, on the forward and return trips to the Menos Forest. And here he was, once again trusting her to be able to bring him back. How easy it would be for her to simply leave him. Either in Hueco Mundo, or just drop him into the Garganta forever. And yet, perhaps out of innocence. Perhaps Just because he trusted her. Kenichi didn't seem to hesitate in the slightest that she would do such a thing to him. For as long as she'd known him, he had, mysteriously, trusted her more and more. And the fact that she'd yet to betray him, was a bit...astounding. Even now, she didn't find it in herself that she'd hurt him.

Was that real? Was she delluding herself? She supposed they'd find out.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:07 pm

"Pfft... you look different."

Kenichi didn't take any inherent offense with what most would consider a pointless question, opting instead to comment on her size compared to when he saw her monstrously imposing figure for the first time. A mild jest to content himself for the journey ahead. His expression otherwise remained the same, though, as he stepped through the dark void painted against the space of his surroundings. The familiar pathway proved secondary to him, hazel eyes looking ahead.

Like a hunter preparing himself for violence, his aura was stringently intense. Corded muscles were locked in preparation for whatever faced him ahead. The stern expression persisted, but he turned his eyes back to the woman beside him. For a moment, his expression was thankful. Without Sabre, he wouldn't be this close to rescuing his boss.

"Thank you, Sabre. Without your assistance, I wouldn't be able to save Rita. It means a lot."

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:29 pm

She smiled lightly at that. Amused to say the least, but all the same, the both of them walked down that long path through the darkness and the world of the living was swallowed up behind them, with only the path before them. All the same, the path itself was a long one, even as they started off at a brisk pace, there was still plenty of time for them to speak.

"Your Employer is in the Menos forest. You should remember the place. But not just any section. Some arrancar have been skulking around there, they've been abducting humans from the world of the Living. They've been at it for more than a month now." She explained firmly, glancing toward Kenichi. "You know my tendencies. When I started sensing humans in our world, well, I'm a very curious woman. I even decided to do a bit of investigating. That's where I ran into your Rita. There aren't very many of them. Three. But they're about as strong as I am. I could have taken ouy maybe one of them. But I'd never manage all three of them on my own." She sighed, annoyance in her voice.

The door was getting closer, and she stole another glance toward Kenichi. "I no longer have to feed. So I'll leave it up to you if you want to kill them or simply rescue your boss."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:57 pm

His decision was predicated on a simple choice. Kill those who abducted her or rescue her without fault? He was never a vindictive spirit by nature, yet he was none the wiser as to what they may have done to her during her captivity. Clenching his fists in quiet contemplation, Kenichi pondered her words as they neared the end of the gateway, glancing back at her with a determined gaze. According to her, this behavior did not end with Rita.

Merciful as he may have thought himself, the idea of constantly robbing others from their home realm didn't quite sit right with him. As such, his decision was already clear. Eliminate them for the greater good. For the innocent to survive, to put an end to this, he needed to follow through. That was all there was to it.

"I want to kill them. Since this has been an ongoing act of theirs, I'll simply cut the head of the issue at its root. Much like Rita, no one deserves to have their lives upturned like that."

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:36 pm

She couldn't help but smile just a little at that, glancing over her shoulder and giving a slight chuckle as she saw the look on his face. The shift in his spiritual pressure as he found that resolve, and the answer to her question. "Oh? Seems some of my viciousness has rubbed off on you after all." She hummed as they finally broke out and into the soft light of the moon. Instantly they were surrounded by the pressure that always hummed through hueco mundo. That dense energy in the place that some small hollows could subsist off alone.

It was a ravine. A break in the Forest of the Menos that allowed light to cascade down from above. But well, there was more than just the surrounding energy. They'd feel their opposition not far away. A few arrancar off in the distance. And of course a far more familiar spiritual pressure. Rita. Though it wasn't as if all of them were between them and his boss. A few of them were in off directions. And so she glanced over her shoulder at him. "Seems theyre a bit spread out at the moment. Well, if you want to kill them all, perhaps we should split up? Any in particular you'd like to go after first? She asked. The notion of simply beelinging to Rita not even occurring to her. After all, he HAD stated he wanted them dead, did he not?

She watched him patiently.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:55 pm

"Maybe..."

Kenichi didn't know how to reply to that, truth be told. Even now, there was perhaps one small part that sought an outcome were no one died, where he could rescue her without taking a single life, but they were still... hollows, right? He had killed many of them to feed and propel Sabre's soul to the state it was today. Sabre was a hollow once. She was an Arrancar now.

Somewhere deep down, he wondered if he could kill someone that resembled her. Humanoid. Flesh and likely blood. What if it was all a simple misunderstanding? No. He had already decided on his path when he came here. The only thing left to him now was to follow it through to the end. He stepped ahead of her, cocking his head back in search of direction.

"I intend to go for the one that poses the biggest threat. Whoever the strongest is of their group. But, if I have to, I'll start small. I'd rather not invite any attention your way more than neccessary."

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:07 pm

Saber raised both brows for a moment and chuckled softly, sighing lightly to herself as she received such a mixed answer. "You really can't make up your mind? That's fine. You always did seem to handle directions more than choices. Very well. You'll deal with the strongest enemy." She pointed dead ahead. Toward where he'd sense Rita's spiritual energy, about halfway toward there was where the smallest spiritual pressure would be felt. "Head that way. The strongest is that one. As for the other two. I'll be splitting off and dealing with them so that you aren't interrupted. If you find yourself outmatched. Simply stall and I'll be there to assist you." She pointed out calmly, rolling her shoulders before waving a hand.

"If you should kill them quickly. I'd c ertainly appreciate you coming back to help me finish off the other two if I haven't already. Then we can secure Rita." She glanced his way for a moment as she laid out the plan. Naturally, there was a bit of wiggle room, but it was much more laid out. She didn't give him much of a chance to responde. Once she'd given her explanation, she vanished with a sudden burst of speed, darting off towards one of the other spiritual pressures, her own vanishing shortly after her departure. She was, after all, always the sneaky type.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:42 pm

"Tch... shut up."

Kenichi turned his head to the side, hiding the flustered shade of red playing across his countenance. It was already difficult for him to imagine the thought of killing something with flesh and blood. Hollows were easy to eliminate. They were soulless creatures that thrived on eating something else to fill their emptiness. Outside of the few hollows who possessed some form of sentience, Arrancar was the closest thing to a human he would ever kill.

Naturally, such a prospect left him with a lingering sense of unease. Yet, he was prepared to do just that to rescue Rita. There was no turning back now. The die had been cast. Kenichi would move ahead of Sabre, turning his gaze ahead, his mind settled on the path of the leader.

"Fine by me. I don't know how things will go on your end, but... if you need help, just call my name. I don't... want you to die because I failed to protect her."

And that was the end of their conversation. Like a blur, she vanished from her current spot, leaving him to navigate his path as he set course for the head of the operation. Everything would end here today. His resolve had already been decided. Whoever kidnapped her would die.

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum