Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre)

Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:12 pm
Sabre couldn't help but snort softly at the sentiment. "As if. If I die, then you'll both rot in here anyway. I wouldn't be so cruel to you." She stated simply before she took he leave. Letting Kenichi settle into that stark reality. It was true, if she died, then there wasn't a chance in hell that he'd likely ever see earth again.

All the same, Kanichi's path before him would be simple enough. He;d be able to sense that spiritual pressure well enough as he made his way toward where Rita was being held. The massive trunks of the forest of the menos making it hard to see very far ahead of him as he went, but eventually he'd still find his destination. Or rather, his destination would find him.

A bit sooner than he might have intended:

"What are you doing here?" The voice would chime in from directly behind the man. He had gotten perhaps a few hundred yards from the being's spiritual pressure before that reiatsu would suddenly vanish, and a dull static noise would follow the words, sounding the arrancar's arrival by Sonido. Signaling that he had been sensed on his approach. He wasn't exactly the sneakiest of fellows after all. But if he turned around, he might have been a bit surprised by what he saw.

Directly behind him, standing not much more than half his own height, was the arrancar he was here for. Small, and yet leering distrustfully at the Human that had wandered so deep into the menos forest. Shrouded in a dark cloak the little Arrancar's eyes narrowed as she spoke up again. "What are you doing here? That idiot Silt didn't bring you here did she?" A sigh escaped them, annoyance as they promptly presumed that this 'Silt' individual had brought him here. Seemed Rita might not be the only human that had been brought here.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre)

Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:49 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

A roll of the eyes would signal his last response to the woman before she vanished completely. It was the expected answer, and he was foolish to expect anything more. Besides, it was the harsh truth. Her death would equal them being trapped here permanently. His trek was ultimately short-lived.

A feminine voice and oncoming presence had roused him from his focus, his head turning back to see a sight that had singlehandedly, within the span of a moment, forced him to question his resolve. A small, seemingly humanoid woman. Humanoid save the cloak shrouding her body, Kenichi cocked his head back to meet her completely, unease settling into his soul.

Since there was no physical description to use as a framework, he had no idea whether or not this small, leery-eyed individual was the leader. Through unsteady lips, Kenichi stepped forward.

"I'm here for my boss. Her name is Rita. I don't know who Silt is. Sorry. All I know is that a group of Arrancar have been kidnapping humans, and I've... I've come here to stop that."

Ah, but wasn't he supposed to kill them...?

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:14 pm
Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 2 HEADER_12436186

"That doesn't explain why you're here.... Fucking Silt. I knew this was just going to be trouble." A sigh escaped the arrancar in response to Kenichi's words, worry saturating her facial features as she glanced off into the distance. Only to tense up. A sudden flare of spiritual pressure off in the distance. It seemed Sabre had started her attack on the other two. Kenichi would definitely recognize that sudden rush of spiritual energy.

"Mom...." The arrancar murmured under her breath, before her eyes then locked onto Kenichi. Anger flashing as a flash of steel would catch Kenichi's eyes. A small palm-sized knife drawn from her waist, a Zanpaku'to pointed at the man. "You're here for your friends aren't you? I don't care, TAKE the damn humans. But call off your allies! If any of my family dies, I'll make you regret it." She hissed, her own spiritual pressure beginning to well up. A pressure that would feel like a blade pressed to the man's throat.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:45 am

"No... I..."

His body froze in place at her response. Determination no longer radiated in his frame. The crippling sense of unease persisted as he turned his head in the distance, his eyes widening at the spiritual pressure. What was going on here? There was no way this childlike individual was the leader. It couldn't be. Nothing in her form resembled anything close to what he imagined. Even if the timeless rule of deceptive appearances applied, her words told an entirely different story altogether. To say nothing of that murmur just now... No, what if this was all a ruse to divert his attention?

There may have been merit to that idea if she had taken advantage of the openings he presented in his inaction, but she regarded him as though she hadn't even expected his presence to begin with. The welling torrent of spiritual pressure was the only thing that truly kept him rooted in reality. What if this was all a grave misunderstanding? Even with uncertainty choking his voice, his response was clear and concise, albeit troubled.

"Of course, I'm here for my friends... I'm here to save all the humans who were kidnapped and brought here! Is your family responsible for that? Are you responsible for that?"

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:08 am

Her brows furrowed for a moment. "What the hell. You barely even know like you know what you're doing..." Her knife lowered ever so slightly, her own resolve seeming to falter as well. All whilst the sounds of combat rumbled in the distance. Her eyes darting between Kenichi and where her 'family' was fighting.

"I don't fucking know where Silt kept them alright? They're....around... I ...think?!" She looked around anxiously. "I don't know. Silt.....silt kept talking about us getting stronger. And he started ... bringing these stupid humans here all the sudden. I told him it was stupid, I-" She reached up and shook her head, panic starting to show on the arrancar's face. Clearly she seemed rather distraught about the whole situation, and the mounting worry on the woman's face made it clear she was anxious about the fight going on in the distance.

THOOM.
A loud burst sounded off in the distance, and the Arrancar's eyes widened slightly. Kenichi of course would be able to feel it too. A deep rumble followed by a pause, before spiritual energy swept through the forest. Several of the arrancar in the distance had released, but one of them suddenly sputtered and their spiritual pressure died out. Not one that Kenichi would recognize of course. But it was the sound of Sabre taking out one of the arrancar whilst they had been trying to release.

"SIIIIIILT!"

The scream would no doubt alarm Kenichi of what was about to happen, as that blade would slice in from outside his field of view. It was a slow, weak slash as it were, one aimed to lance straight across the man's shoulders. Not exactly aimed at any vitals. But there was a massive wave of spiritual energy behind it, one that if it hit him, would punch the air clean out of his chest before sending him clean through one of the nearby tree trunks. The Arrancar's face twisted into a mask of panic. Intent on knocking Kenichi out as quickly as possible so that she could go after Sabre.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:38 am

Even he began to wonder what it was he was meant to do here. He had strode into this so-called lion's den with the thought of killing the perpetrators behind the face of it all. In truth, that had been his only intention. Now, standing face to face with this girl, he didn't even know what his purpose was here anymore. Suddenly, a thunderous torrent of spiritual pressure swept through the forest. There was no doubt a battle was already taking place.

Fear set in almost instantaneously as his eyes widened. Where was Rita? What was Sabre doing? What was going on here? Before he could shift into action, his body was promptly sent backward by a large wave of spiritual pressure. Crashing into a tree like a ragdoll, his flight or fight response kicked in as he swung around the tree to catapult his body forward, shooting behind her own like a fierce gale, In an attempt to find the true culprit, he intended to tail her from behind.

He didn't know what to do anymore. He simply wanted to find Rita and be done with this nightmare. No matter how one chose to interpret it, it was certainly a far cry from the man who was willing to murder the captors who kidnapped his boss. Now, he was tasked with trying to prevent this arrancar from meeting Sabre at the battlefield.

"You'll die if you go near there! Just tell me where they are, and I'll tell her to stop! I swear! I'm not here to hurt you, I just want to save those humans and take my boss back!"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:57 am

She was racing toward the commotion, but she was startled when he suddenly shot in behind her. Spinning around with alarm on her face before snarling and raising that knife. A sudden burst of bright reiryoku gathering in a column above her, the pressure alone would weigh down on Kenichi, marking the danger behind the attack.

"LIAR!"

That accusation came with a forceful downward swing, a startlingly quick cleave that would slice down and rip it's way through several of the thick trees, aiming to shear off one of Kenichi's arms from the shoulder in the process, though with that angle it might rip into his hip as well! The look on the arrancar's face wasn't one that seemed keen on trusting the man. Or rather, with the sensation of the nearby fight going on, she couldn't afford to listen to what he had to say.

The remaining unfamiliar spiritual pressure was already making the air creak. Nothing close to what the girl infront of kenichi was putting out, but still perfectly palpable even from a distance. However, that pressure too was starting to flicker. It seemed that Sabre was more than a match for those arrancar.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:19 am

"Khhh!"
The bright column of reiryoku was a precursor to destruction. The immense pressure bearing down on his body alone had told him that much. His approaching form shifted from running to defense in an instant. His arms shot forward as an expanding layer of golden energy protected his frame. This sudden transition from pursuit to defense barely proved favorable however as he felt his flesh being torn into at the point of impact.

Even with blood pouring from the wound at his hip, Kenichi intended to put an end to this madness, but achieving that was easier said than done. Without any clear idea of where Rita was, with so many energy signatures releasing and disappearing at once, Kenichi frantically wondered if anyone was being harmed as as result of her attacks. He was accounting for Sabre, of course, but judging by her prevailing spiritual pressure, she was proving more a detriment to the plan than a boon.

"What would I stand to gain by lying!? I have no intention of hurting you, but I can't allow you to go there. Put the blade down for a moment, and let me handle it! I'll tell her to stop, and you'll never have to see us again. Please... I just want to save them."

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:56 am

The Arrancar's eyes widened in surprise as of all things, rather than dodging, Kenichi managed to block her attack. A look of sheer alarm flashing across her features as she drew the weapon back into a stabbing motion. That sudden blare of spiritual energy condensing into that blade once again. This time morphing into a bright, glaring spear preparing to attack once again.

But Kenichi's sudden shouting plea halted her actions. She hesitated for a moment and seemed to freeze as her eyes locked onto the human. A mix of worry and defensiveness now clear as she seemed to recognize Kenichi as an even bigger threat, and for just a moment, she almost seemed ready to turn and run. Struggling between their own sense of self preservation, before that spear slowly lowered.

"I...."

"I told you she was the strongest." Sabre murmured, her veil peeling away from her body, that camouflage fading away as she gave a calm stare at Kenichi and the smaller arrancar. Off in the distance, that third spriitual pressure was weak, but could still be felt. It seemed the girl's "Mother" was still quite alive, though likely knocked out.

The harsh whistle of a blade moving sounded as Sabre's weapon cleaved down and sheared the smaller arrancar's knife hand from her body at the mid-forearm. A shocked look on the girl's face as she stumbled back, falling onto her ass and then screaming as she cluthced at the stump. The bleeding rapidly stopped of course, it seemed the girl was the regenerating type. But even so, Sabre's attention shifted back to Kenichi.

Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 2 HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_kawaguchi_mojacome__sample-5069e10ab1b1e03c188af132f6285061

"I was under the impression you wanted them dead. You're lucky I noticed you fucking around, or I'd have killed the other one too." She stated to him, ignoring the writhing arrancar on the ground as she fixed him with an unamused stare. "You ask to fight the strongest one, and you end up like this. I know you're indecisive Kenichi but seriously?" She sighed, flicking her zanpaku'to to the side so that the girl's blood was flung to the ground, partially freeing the blade of the mess.

"So what will it be Kenichi. Are we killing them, or not?" She ventured, and it was likely at that point that Kenichi would see the arrancar on the ground's eyes flash toward him. It'd already looked at him with a sudden look of hatred and hurt when Sabre had revealed that Kenichi had come here with the intention to kill them. But now, with Sabre asking that question, that expression shifted to a look of fear. The look of a creature whose fate was no longer in their own hands.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:17 pm

Before relief could set in, another terror appeared in the form of a familiar face. It was Sabre, who had ruthlessly cut the young arrancar's arm off. The lack of restraint displayed was humbingly chilling.

Unlike Kenichi, Sabre had seemingly handled her objective. Here he was, his expression painted with uncertainty, gazing between the body of the 'mother' and the female arrancar who was writhing in agony. Indecisive was certainly one way to describe his actions until now.

Now, their lives were effectively in their hands. Like a lost child looking for a way to feebly justify what happened here, he posed a simple question with a frightening implication, avoiding the wounded arrancar's gaze.

"What truly happened to the humans, Sabre? Is everyone alright? I can't tell if I'm being deceived or if she was telling the truth. I don't know what to do, I... I... I need your help."

Compared to the merciless resolve he displayed earlier, his posture was little more than that of a man who was ready to fall apart. The horror of several bodies littering the ground was proof of Sabre's resolve. Surely, her harsh guidance would lead him to the correct answer.

"Do they really deserve to die?"

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum