Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre)

Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:32 pm
Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 3 HEADER__carnelian_and_carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_tokinhr__sample-c11424c38096dcd23b2650755f37b2f3

The look on his face was certainly something. Perhaps she should have been...furious? Indignant? After all of THAT, he had the gall to suddenly back up? She couldn't help but suddenly break out into a soft chuckle as he seemed to crumble infront of her, sighing softly and dropping the woman on the ground, promptly walking over to Kenichi and resting a hand on his shoulder. "If you were anyone else. This would be the part where I removed your head from your shoulders. In all honesty, that's really what I SHOULD be doing, isn't it?" She tilted her head, sighing as she did. "After all. I'm the one that Kidnapped Rita. After all, she killed all those humans in africa. If I'd just left her there she might have had some repercussions. I don't think her high and mighty attitude would have saved her there.," She pondered, her hand tightening it's grip on Kenichi.

To hold him in place.
To KEEP him in place, incase he got any cute ideas.

"It was interesting. Figuring out what humans eat. Wouldn't you know? I asked her if she trusted anyone to rescue her, who would it be. And you were the second name to come out of her mouth. You and a ...Vanyel? But well, I couldn't quite find that one. She was alarmingly ....calm despite her predicament once she realized I didn't mean her any harm. But well, you cant' go bringing humans into hueco mundo without causing trouble. I decided to study her powers. Or at least that's what I told her. And what I told them." She looked over her shoulder to the two downed arrancar. The smaller one watching, listening with a shocked look in her eyes.

"Apparently their comrade seemed to be fascinated with the idea. Got it into his head that if he kidnapped enough humans, he could be strong enough to protect the rest of them. You know me Kenichi. I don't like hollows that cause problems. Then again, I've started doing that myself haven't I?" She shrugged, and then smiled just a bit wider.

"Don't worry though. I'm not going to kill them. You clearly don't have it in you to finish the job. And I have no interest in the work. Now that mr Problem has been dealt with. Keep going that way and you'll find Rita. Probably a bit worn out from fighting hollows. Bring her back here, and I'll make sure you both get back to earth." She instructed him calmly. At the start of this, she might have wondered if this would have started something. If Kenichi might have suddenly turned on her.

But if nothing else. This encounter had assuaged such concerns. All there was left to do, was TELL him what to do, and he was going to do it. After all, that was the path with the least guilt. And required him to make the fewest decisions.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre)

Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:52 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

"What...?"

His expression was almost comical in how dumbfounded his face appeared. A pair of uncertain eyes that looked to the harsh arrancar for guidance widened in absolute terror. Saber's attempt to hold him in place, though sound in theory, was simply unnecessary. He was frozen solid. Each revelation that graced his ears played out like a film in rewind. And he was but the foolish actor, who danced to her tune without missing a single beat.

There was no perpetrator here. No one had kidnapped Rita except Sabre. Everything else was simply a contingency plan. The small arrancar's family was merely a means to an end in the grand scheme. The weight of regret consumed his spirit in a harsh wave of clarity. His hand, as though it had a mind of its own, shot toward his mouth.

---At that moment, Kenichi Murata's resolve had shattered.

Sickened by his part in this cruel play, he promptly dropped to his knees, emptying the contents of his stomach. A mixture of blood and vomit painted the ground in a grisly mess as tears welled up in his eyes. The wounded bodies, the small woman's murdered family member, Sabre's genuine smile - all of it assaulted his soul without mercy. At her instruction, at his certainty that they all needed to die for their nonexistent crimes, he had uprooted their lives in the blink of an eye.

She was the architect behind it all. Somewhere, something had been taken away from him. He was never an innocent man, to be certain, but benevolence was always something he wore on his sleeves. Protect those who deserve protection. And yet, here was... observing his sin laid out before him. His naivete had finally caught up to him, and the fatal strike to his soul was nothing short of resounding. He was defeated without raising a finger.

"...Alright."

What else was there to say? He couldn't go against her. She was his only way home. Rita... that's all he wanted to do was rescue Rita. Go home. Go far away somewhere. Walking past the wounded arrancar, he opened his lips to attempt an apology, but closed them suddenly, recognizing the futility of it all. No, this was his cross to bear. His fault. To show his face to her now would be the height of foolishness. And so, he simply swept past them to find Rita.

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:42 pm
Are you a Hero? (Kenichi, Sabre) - Page 3 HEADER__carnelian_and_carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_tokinhr__sample-c11424c38096dcd23b2650755f37b2f3

It was to be expected. It wasn't often humans were MADE To see the consequences of their actions. But she enjoyed that very much. She'd similarly enjoyed watching Rita's face whens he realized she was cooking her nearby allies in an attempt to hurt her. But that smile did lessen just a little. IT was ....unfortunate that he had to learn this particular lesson. It would have been peferable if she could have simply done the dirty work. But this too, would be for his benefit. Once Kenichi turned and began to sulk off, Sabre's attention shifted back to the unconscious girl. That smile vanishing.

"I don't like loose ends. If it were just me here. I'd have killed all three of you. You have that young man to thank for your life, and the life of your mother." She pointed out, before crouching down, and smiling calmly. "Listen closely. Your mother's in rough shape. And If she's going to be alright, I'll need to fix them up. So listen closely, and remember what I'm about to tell you."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum