Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envious Desires [Veralia/Sabriel]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envious Desires [Veralia/Sabriel]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Envious Desires [Veralia/Sabriel]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Envious Desires [Veralia/Sabriel]

Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:52 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Each sip of the cool wine seemed to momentarily quell the raging fires of Veralia's envious soul. She paused, her eyes closing as she delved into a moment of reflection, searching for the right words to share with Sabriel about her inner turmoil.

"It was overwhelming, like an inferno ravaging through every part of me when I was a hollow. Every aspect of my existence was consumed by pain until I grew strong enough to subdue it, to harness it, transforming what my human self perceived as weakness into a source of strength."

Eyes now open and sharp, it was hard for her even to piece together who or what she was as a human. But whatever that person was gave way to what she is now and this inferno of envy that burns the entrails of her spirit.

Glancing at Sabriel, by all means, she should be envious of the woman. She had a great body, supple chest, followers, and power. Yet, in this moment, she felt no such thing. So that caused the woman to seemly stare off at the moon; lost in thought once again until she could piece together words to speak out.

"Every encounter is different. Sometimes I crave to possess what others have, and sometimes I find their presence soothing."

As she snorted with a half-chuckle, she continued.

"Who knows, maybe it's an unconscious dissatisfaction with my own life. Maybe if I have what they have, I can fill whatever hole exists in me."

As if to emphasize her point, Veralia leaned forward, lifting her shirt just enough to reveal the hollow hole at her spine, symbolizing the core of her envious nature.

"What do you think?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Envious Desires [Veralia/Sabriel]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envious Desires [Veralia/Sabriel]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Envious Desires [Veralia/Sabriel]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Envious Desires [Veralia/Sabriel]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Envious Desires [Veralia/Sabriel]

Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:13 pm
Envious Desires [Veralia/Sabriel]  - Page 2 2476073-sariya
SABRIEL VENTRESS

Deciding not to speak until her fellow Arrancar was finished, Sabriel would take another sip from her bottle as she listened to Veralia say what she wished to. She certainly did not wish to have to go through what the other woman did as a Hollow and had frankly had a far more entertaining experience herself. Of course, Sabriel had been the same form of monster as all Hollow were but she had already begun to develop her own way of doing things. A creature who would take as much pleasure as possible from every encounter, every kill, every moment of existence. Her desires back then were to simply stretch things out, to torment her prey, feeding on every emotion that she could drag out from her victims. To offer them freedom, only to then snatch it away. Cruel perhaps but it was all a part of her games back then.

As Veralia lifted her shirt to reveal her Hollow hole and finished her musings for the moment, Sabriel would quietly ponder to herself for a precious few seconds, considering her reply. Her eyes would then fall upon the hole and in that moment, Sabriel found herself reaching out with her free hand, wanting nothing more than to gently tease the area around it. Why did she attempt such a thing? It was both her desire at that moment, as well as perhaps a way of showing that she understood.

“I believe that you could well be on to something and I would be lying if I said that I did not sometimes feel the same way about myself. I am constantly in a state of desire, whether it be to fulfil my own or that of another. No matter how many goals I complete or how many individuals I satisfy, I still feel that neverending need to do more, chasing a sense of self satisfaction that I have never had.”

Pausing briefly, fully aware that her previous action might come back to bite her, she would ask anyway, a smile crossing her feature. “So, am I a soothing presence or do you crave what I possess?”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envious Desires [Veralia/Sabriel]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envious Desires [Veralia/Sabriel]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:06 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Even in her intoxicated state, Veralia's instincts remained as sharp as a hawk. Her blood gaze started to wander toward Sabirel; acknowledging the playful gesture toward her hollow hole. Not bothered by it in the slightest, she responded in an easygoing tone.

"Feel free to have a go at it. Doesn’t bother me any."

A snort escaped her as a side thought wormed its way into the conversation.

"I’ve heard about some Arrancar who can mask their holes with special techniques or powers. Thought about it myself since it can be freaky to look at."

When finished speaking, Veralia took another swig of her drink. As its soothing fluids started to flow down her throat, its calming allure relaxed the tensions in her body further. Her eyes then wandered momentarily, lost in thought, before snapping back with renewed focus to Sabriel.

"You are a soothing presence thus far."

Veralia didn't mind admitting that truth. With a wry smirk, she reached out to give Sabriel a playful pat on the head.

"I draw strength from my aspect of sin, and it can influence me in return. It’s all about balance and control. It seems like you understand the weight of your sin too. It’s not a bad thing, having companions around who don’t aggravate that itch.”

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envious Desires [Veralia/Sabriel]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Envious Desires [Veralia/Sabriel]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:28 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

For an Arrancar who stood for such an aggressive aspect, Sabriel did feel a slight touch of surprise about just how friendly Veralia was. The woman’s description of her struggles had been so vibrant and dark but honestly, Sabriel was rather enjoying the easy going nature of the encounter. So often did such meetings turn violent and bloody, encounters which the Arrancar of desire did not enjoy all that much. Sometimes it was necessary or unavoidable but for Sabriel, she would much rather prefer a different form of encounter, one more personal in nature.

As Veralia responded positively about her toying, Sabriel would continue with what she was doing, her soft left hand circling the Arrancar of envy’s Hollow hole and occasionally drifting inside slightly. It was done with the utmost care, a gentleness that had developed from who knows how many years of practice. She made no further action for the time being, simply admiring her fellow Arrancar for a moment or two.

“The thought of being able to mask our Hollow holes is certainly an interesting one and it is a technique that I wish I knew. Call me vain if you like but having a hole in my foot is quite an eyesore for me.” She chuckled as she spoke, before taking a long sip of her alcohol. Oh, how she adored wine, more than any other liquid.

To be patted on the head was rather unexpected but Sabriel took it awfully well, her cheeks turning slightly pink. It was as if she was adapting to her role in the conversation, one that she would be the first to admit that was rare for her to play these days. “I am most certainly glad to hear that and if you ever find yourself needing soothing again, I hope that you will consider me.”

“Mmm. It is nice to be able to escape the endless thirst from time to time, even if it is only for a short period of time.” She added in response to Veralia’s last statement, before smiling wryly. “Saying that, perhaps in my case, I am still fulfilling my role. Tonight, it seems that my desire is to help soothe the fire within you.”

Taking yet another long swig from her bottle, she would then glance at it and say. “You certainly know your way around wine. It is delicious.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:53 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

The intoxicated state of Veralia didn't mind being vulnerable with a relative stranger. So she would find nothing but a strong warmth flowing from her hollow hole; much akin to a mid-summer breeze. Finding the touch relaxing, Veralia's muscles gradually eased and softened.

"Nothing wrong with a bit of vanity. But I'd imagine having a hole in your foot is easier to hide than one in your spine."

Veralia nodded in agreement as she mused aloud. Another gulp of wine followed, ushering in a light chuckle.

"Might even be a turn-on for some guys"

With a playful push of Sabriel's shoulder, Veralia became further at ease as she felt alcohol loosen her up further. In this drunken stupor, she could then understand why some humans, or even other arrancars, lost themselves in this pleasure. It dimmed the senses, numbed the burning irritation of the sober mind, and allowed for more sincere feelings to surface.

Of course, she wasn't shitfaced. Veralia would remember every bit of detail from this conversation and still had her head on a swivel even in this state of looseness.

"I don't see why not. You've done a good job so far soothing that ache."

After that remark was cracked out, Veralia leaned back into Sabriel, comfortably resting her head against her chest, feeling almost at home in this newfound ease. With another sip of her wine, her blood gaze lingered thoughtfully on Sabriel.

"So, got any plans for further soothing those flames?"

With that inquiry uttered, a curious tilt of her head followed; her voice laced with genuine interest.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:55 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

A chuckle escaped Sabriel as Veralia commented on the former’s Hollow hole. It was most certainly true that it was rather easy to hide hers and she often forgot about its location unless it was brought up by those she was with. “I agree that compared to yours, mine is far less of an inconvenience. That being said, there is something rather intimate about where yours is placed.” Her finger would trace around Veralia’s hole for a few moments longer before she withdrew with a touch of reluctance. She did not want to push her luck too much.

That being said, her fellow Arrancar seemed quite happy when it came to getting close and Sabriel was slightly surprised when Veralia chose that moment to lean back against her. Naturally, the lavender eyed woman did not mind and soon enough her arms would attempt to wrap around Veralia, drawing her in to lean a little closer.. Whether it was simply the alcohol or not was anyone’s guess but for the moment, Sabriel did not see any of the inner turmoil in the face or body language of the other Arrancar. She seemed at peace or at least in a state of relaxation and Sabriel was most certainly glad about that.

As Veralia looked up at her with those red orbs of hers, both confirming that she was pleased with Sabriel’s attempts at soothing her inner turmoil, as well as asking what was next, the whimsical woman took a moment to consider her answer. The Arrancar of desire knew what she wanted to do but just how well it would go down was another story

“One but I am unsure if it will actually soothe the flames or fan them…”
Sabriel began with a touch of deviousness to her tone, along with uncertainty.

Leaning her head down towards Veralia, Sabriel would seek to capture the lips of the other Arrancar with her own, in a tender and soft kiss.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:30 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia's blood gaze lingered on Sabriel as she moved down to kiss her. For a few moments, she remained still before smirking and returning the gesture. To feel the warmth of another could sometimes quell the fire within one's self. The feelings of lust and desire could move through the inferno of her soul; as to be the object of someone's craving and to covet her body did serve as a means of appeasing her envious inferno.

Slowly breaking the kiss, a subtle smirk played across Veralia's lips, her eyes shimmering with a blend of craving and challenge.

"You can say your touch both fans and soothes the inferno within."

Her laughter, light yet laced with an undercurrent of deeper emotions, filled the space between them. Shifting slightly, she positioned herself to gaze up at Sabriel, inviting her closer into the warmth of her presence as she looked at the other woman atop herself.

"Be wary, though. As captivating as fire can be, playing with fire can get you burned."

Veralia's tone became drenched in a teasing nature. What followed after was Veralia's arms embracing the other woman; pulling her in as the warmth of her body grew. The heat emanating from Veralia was comforting, reminiscent of the cozy embrace of a hearth on a cold winter night.

But, her blood eyes stayed steady; locking onto Sabriel's as she smiled.

"Do you have the courage to pursue your desires, to dance with the flames?"

Veralia's voice was a blend of temptation and challenge, inviting Sabriel to a game as old as time itself.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:25 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

There was a twinkle in the eyes of the lavender eyed woman as Veralia spoke, with the former feeling the warmth that was emanating from the latter’s form. It was a gentle heat and as she was pulled in so that the two were even closer still, Sabriel could feel a similar warmth starting to emerge from her own body. Her desire up until now had been purely to comfort and soothe the woman before her but now, it was beginning to change into something else. She wanted Veralia, in a manner that was rather carnal. For the Arrancar of desire, it was certainly not an unfamiliar sensation nor one that generally tried to ignore.

In a way, Veralia somewhat reminded Sabriel of herself and the teasing nature of the horned woman’s words were awfully similar to her own but that in itself only increased the desire that was flooding through her veins. A challenge was posed to her and while she did briefly ponder about an answer, the honest truth was that it was simply a teasing action on her part. She already knew the response to that question from the moment Veralia asked it.

Her arms tightening around Veralia’s form, locking them together in a slightly more intimate embrace, a smile would cross Sabriel’s features as she spoke.

“What is life without a little risk?”

Sabriel then leaned again in a more passionate manner, the warmth of her own body only amplifying what she felt from her fellow Arrancar, wanting to taste the lips of her new found companion for a second time. The ball was in the court of her Arrancar of envy now but Sabriel was more than willing to play.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:38 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"A life without risk is not a life worth living at all."

Pleased with her actions so far, Veralia returned the carnal gesture in the form of a warm, gentle kiss against the lips of Sabriel. Tasting her desire and feeling her envy appeased, she lifted her legs ever so slightly to wrap them around the woman's waist.

"How does it feel, feeding your aspect of sin like this?"

Stroking the hair of Sabriel, she stared longingly into the woman's eyes. it was an act of lust and instinct, but what harm was a night of closeness with another? Everyone needs a release and a way to relieve the tension and stress of their sinful existence.

"]I know it feels good to have you this close; even if such a thing is temporary."

As she wrapped her arms around Sabriel, there was a sense of comfort and mutual understanding. It was more than just a physical embrace; it was a shared, albeit temporary, respite from their tormented realities, a moment of connection in a world where pleasure was hard to find.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:05 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

It was a slow and gentle process but Sabriel was more than happy with the pace. Such things were so often rushed, especially between individuals such as the two Arrancar, which only seemed to ruin the chemistry and the moment. So, to find herself able to fully immerse herself into the embrace of Veralia brought her nothing but joy. Every touch of the envious woman’s hands sent tingles down her spine, a sensation that she adored. Sabriel’s hands would briefly wander too, shifting downwards slightly from around Veralia’s waist to her rear, admiring the form of the Arrancar in her arms. Again, there was no attempt at increasing the pace. Every movement was deliberate, planned, well thought out.

“It feels fantastic. Even more so knowing I am with someone who understands their sin as well as I do. I know that our paths will no doubt diverge after tonight and we will find ourselves once more wandering the sands, in search of other methods of satiating our hunger but that is alright. To be able to spend just one night with you makes it all worth it.”

She would gently pull Veralia in a little closer, adoring the feel of the Arrancar’s head resting against her supple chest. The two were perfectly balanced on the large tree branch, a sign of just how in tune they were with one another. What was for certain was that no Hollow would dare to approach that tree tonight, unless their desire was to experience the most horrendous end possible.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum