Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Character of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12023 Character of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2023 Character of the Year Nominations Empty 2023 Character of the Year Nominations

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:03 pm
2023 Character of the Year Nominations Ee0osx9
CHARACTER OF THE YEAR

I. What's OTY?

In this event, we're looking through all of 2023 and picking out what we think was the best content of the year.

In this thread in particular you'll nominate who you believe is the character of the year! Nominate the character that you think had the most narrative impact on the site, saw the most growth, or had what you think is the most meaningful influence on other characters and plots.

II. OTY Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2023 OF THE YEAR
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

2023 Character of the Year Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Character of the Year Nominations

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:30 pm
Who? Safira.

Character Application:

Why?

Safira is a plot mover. She is doing stuff and is a delight to see her tolerate beings like Klein but on the flipside know when to concede and manipulate. The major thing though is on a narrative level, willing to take major L's like the Asher situation for an over-arching story. That is sick. I feel Safira is a rising danger that constantly has me coming into watching it. It is on this, I feel that Safira has my nomination for the amount of connections being forged and so much more to see.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Character of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue419100/9999992023 Character of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

2023 Character of the Year Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Character of the Year Nominations

Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:34 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24506-spirit-class-6-hazard-rank-e-akira-tairitsu-the-kido-killer

While Akira popped up pretty late in the year, I could not have expected him to take off like he has. Akira has been putting in constant work throughout his current run on PH, recruiting people, taking advantage of other site events like the Soul Society's hospital bombing, becoming one of the most active Vandenreich members with activities primarily outside of the organization itself, and so much more. Even while his plans are still currently in the developmental stage, Akira has been making leaps and bounds, one that I feel has solidly earned him a shot. Despite the shorter longevity compared to other things that have happened in this year, the sheer amount of things he's been able to do in that time frame has, in my opinion, earned him this.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Character of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue42100/160002023 Character of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:59 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23376-spirit-class-4-hazard-d-amaranta-valeria

A character with a strong, persistent presence across the year, Amaranta and Kendall by extension deserves some recognition. Being quite the presence as one fierce kitty, what i've seen of her this year has been nothing short of fun and spicy. I just really like Amaranta and felt she had lots of presence and motion this year.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Character of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02023 Character of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:30 pm
I know I'm beating the clock with this one, but I have decided that I will nominate Liltotto. She has been one of the more active members of the Vandenreich, throwing herself into whatever she can whenever she can. From Lukas, to Natasha, to Giselle[former], to a flurry of other individuals over the year of 2023. That's not even counting the solos and the overall effect they had on her character as a whole. Her conversation with Mazda, with her Soul King Fragment Ghost Stomach thing(Seijin), and even her turmoil when it comes to interacting with soul reapers like Elyss or Igen. I don't even need to go into the detail of how much I enjoy the dynamic her and Natasha share.

In lesser words, she has a lot of layers to her that I feel are underrated and I always find myself gravitating towards how she'll be next and how her whole tale will continue to unfold. I think in the grand scheme, she's done her best to be quite important to the Vandenreich, she is Lillian's passion project(which I trolled her until she made her out of spite against me), and well, quite frankly, I think she represents her creator as much as her character. A hard worker who tries her absolutely best in spite of life's trials and tribulations.

In conclusion, that's why she gets my nomination. I know I wrote a wall. I don't care. Deal with it, jabronis.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum