Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Progress in Reverse[Hiroe Downgrade]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Progress in Reverse[Hiroe Downgrade]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Progress in Reverse[Hiroe Downgrade]  Empty Progress in Reverse[Hiroe Downgrade]

Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:03 am
UPGRADE INCOMING

I. Upgrade Information

» Character Name: Hiroe Miyashiro
» Character Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t22428-spirit-class-8-hazard-f-miyashiro-hiroe

» Upgrade Details: Zanjutsu and Kido Downgrades. After deliberate reading and acknowledging that I likely gave her the skill boost and misunderstood the certain readings in general, I would like to downgrade.

In other words: Zanjutsu: Advanced ---- > Adept and Kido: Adept ---> Beginnner

» Supporting Material: Not much so supporting material than it is an explanation and simple acknowledgement of the way the skill sheet works concerning soul reapers. Under the rules of advanced, and what has happened in her threads, Hiroe would only have an adept understanding of the way her zanpakuto works. It's already canon she already learned its name and has general understand of its immature nature, and has been honing it ever since, but with not much in the way of recent threads, there isn't much grounds for it to remain in the long run, and well she hasn't even tapped into Bankai. Adept suits her just fine. As for Kido, the way it reads in no way represents what can achieve with it at the current moment, and presents an opportunity for her to learn the nuances of kido over time.

I. Hazard Rating Information

N/A

» Power:N/A

» Influence: N/A

» Resources: N/A

» In-Character Summary: N/A

I. Additional Information

I did some studying, brother.

END OF UPGRADE
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Progress in Reverse[Hiroe Downgrade]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Progress in Reverse[Hiroe Downgrade]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Progress in Reverse[Hiroe Downgrade]  Empty Re: Progress in Reverse[Hiroe Downgrade]

Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:24 pm
[mod]Approved![/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum