Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) Empty Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia)

Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:51 am
Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) For_valqy

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira was tired to say the least, a plane ride there, an engagement here. Such things took mental exhaustion to a brand new height when handling the kerfuffle that was intricate political contracts that saw a band of misfits roped together. Ironic. Sabriel was the only of them, the Arrancar that knew who rested behind the gigai. This final element to it all was an interesting individual from rumor. Allegedly a woman of talent but these stories didn’t make sense, everything suggested some odd elongation of life? As if she somehow was beyond her years? These stories, no doubt exaggerated by enemy or ally alike, had hooked him though the United Kingdom was hardly easy to navigate.

Upon landing within the confines of London, Akira set about his intent to seek out the underbelly of the country and from there find the Lightning Witch. It took time yet after an exchange of money here, a threat there, did the black sudan finally drive him to a remote part of time outside the confines of the larger city, allowing him access to the cascade of rural greenery that reminded him of Japan. Less refined for sure but it held a robust charm to it. Once parked, R began his journey outward, causing a faint noise to radiate from around as a soft smile offered to those walking by, a moist air dragging about in an otherwise thick day of fog.

Then…

Did he see it, an attire unique and a little outspoken from the otherwise casual look that was moving about and he made no attempt to conceal his intent to intercept after crossing the road. He abruptly halted, offering a rather respectful bow of right hand to the left breast, onyx locks framing his features though draping the overcoat like a cloak.

."Forgive my intrusion, I am seeking an individual of beauty and brain alike that I was informed of which you seem to fit the description. Are you Miss Medeia by chance or know of her whereabouts? I’m rather new to this place..

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) Left_bar_bleue0/0Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) Empty Re: Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia)

Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:17 am
Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) 1332574
MEDEIA

There was a moment or two where the brunette looked briefly hostile, green eyes seeming to size the individual up before her. To approach her in such a way had led many to torment or worse. Such was what life had become for the witch, one where enemies were all around and allies were non-existent. His words were of no real surprise although she made a mental note to find just who had taken it upon themselves to rat her out, so to speak. The underworld of the United Kingdom was rife with treachery though and she mused that finding one particular piece of scum would be quite the challenge. She had met many unpleasant figures in her time, not that she was an angel herself.

“You have found her.” Medeia replied in a businesslike tone, deciding at least for the moment that there would be no need for an example of her skills. “I take it from the fact that you are not already reading me my rights that you are not from the police or another pathetic organisation that is trying to keep order in this mess of a country.”

To restore law and order to the nation was about as likely as getting a tsunami to stop just by putting out your hand and asking it to.

LIGHTNING WITCH | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:35 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a soft chuckle that emanated from R at her curtness, a rise from the bowing position coming to stand once again at the full height. He didn’t expect such to be taken so straightforwardly, though taken back was not always synonymous with something terrible. This witch didn’t mince words, a shockingly necessary trait when dealing with the cutthroat of this world and beyond. Especially with the current assortment of souls that declared themselves to this cause of all things.

."Order is a relative thing is it not? The only true Order is those with the power to maintain it absolutely. You are correct though, I do not fall under the branch of justice nor do I bow my head to any thugs. I’m a man of taste by all standards.

He entertained lightly with a hint of teasing laced within each word that was woven with an articulate softness which radiated a level of refinement. It was as natural as breathing for him, though a gesture to himself finally followed.

."I’m something of a collector you see, an assortment of individuals have decidedly been hired to achieve a sense of supremacy and contact beyond themselves. Quality over quantity. I- My manners. You may refer to me as R. Information dealer, connector and overall delight to be around. I think.

There was a level of aloofness that those with a keen eye could note that it was also a planned mirage, to entice the idea he was harmless.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) Left_bar_bleue0/0Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:12 pm
MEDEIA

There was a cocking of the eyebrow as he spoke but other than that, Medeia did not give much of a visible reaction to his words. There was something about him all right but the brunette was not all that impressed by it. He spoke with an arrogance that despite his rather soft spoken way of talking, was rather noticeable for her to detect. Still, it was not overbearing enough for her to simply just turn away right then and there nor enough for her to unleash a barrage of her beloved lightning at his person. For now, she would listen.

“Oh? A collector of individuals you say? Is that a complicated way of saying that you are hiring individuals for some grand scheme of yours?”
She replied, retaining her rather no nonsense way of handling the situation. “As charming as I am sure you believe yourself to be, I am afraid that using that to wrap me around your little finger is an exercise in futility. If you wish for me to consider joining this coalition of yours, I would appreciate a slightly more direct approach. I do not believe in higher causes nor philosophy or grandiose words, I believe in currency and that is it.”

There were only so many self righteous villains that one could listen to before being driven mad, after all. Was this R one? Well, he had the slimy attitude that many seemed to have.

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:08 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

She was straight to the point like a thunderbolt. Ouch.

Why was it with women he always elected to be a sweet talker with the cut the bullshit types and reverse? Truly his skill regarding this gender was beyond his ability to process or adapt too. The man chuckling softly at Medeia, brushing himself down a bit. She wanted direct? He could be such. She may notice the smile didn’t falter yet the softer melody of his voice began to become weighed as he began to directly engage. Adapting to suit the needs of others and lull them into this type of engagement was paramount.

."It wasn’t a means of disrespect, some like to be woo’d in the art of subtlety whilst others prefer direct acquisition. I’ve heard you’re a skilled practitioner of some variation, that so far within the United Kingdom that you are revered in some aspect. I’ve organized a group to fulfill a contract in China, its lucrative both financially and socially.

He glanced about at the murky gray clouds above as the tell tale signs of a storm began roiling in.

."I want that woman on my team in China

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:36 am
MEDEIA

Now he was speaking her language, so to speak and there was a subtle change in her body language in response to that. Her gaze was slightly less dismissive and she listened rather more intently than she had before. Cutting through the compliments, the brunette focused her attention fully on what he was proposing and had to admit that the nation in question was a rather bold choice. China was a pressure cooker of a country to commit crime in and while she had taken part in a few contracts in that region, they had always been tough.

“Lightning is my weapon and one I use rather effectively.” Medeia replied, neither over or undervaluing her own skills. “Subtlety is generally not what my skills are focused towards but if you want someone who can maim, torture and destroy then I may just be the woman you are seeking. I confess that I am rather more intrigued, now that we have got to the meat and potatoes of the matter. If the numbers are right then I will be willing to lend my aid although I will admit now that team play is not something I have an awful lot of experience with. Trust is a rare commodity in my line of work and I have learned not to give it cheaply nor leave my back open.”

She paused briefly before adding, speaking her own previous thoughts aloud. “You have certainly chosen a curious nation to strike at. China is not for the faint of heart.”

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:42 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Better. Much better.

There was a soft chuckle that resonated from within his core, a hand raising to brush down droplets of rain that began to cascade down onto the stone below, shifting into the inner coat to reveal an Umbrella of some form. It then started to patter more heavily, though ensuring it protected her mostly from the upheaval from above, setting an odd tone of guile to this whole engagement. Ironic. He glanced about at the hastening of the scarcity of individuals within the streets, allowing a bit more freedom to talk shop with the Lightning Witch.

."You’ll find I have a knack for calculated gambles.

He retorted simply before furthering his point.

."Our business doesn’t grant the liberty of trust, I assure you I’d not insult you with an idea to trust your colleagues in this endeavor. I ask you to trust though their own reasons for seeing this gamble pay off. China is the only the choice for a soon to be haven for those involved within this, a foundation for their dealings that is beyond reach of the Vandenreich and Soul Society’s Reapers

R stated with a soft smirk tugging at the corner of his lips once more, exhaling a bit as he’d watched those walk by, a family here, a single man there, it all accumulated to the essence of the issue. None of them realized the swinging axe that hung by a thread over their necks.

."It’ll be freedom to cultivate oneself truly, though I do not ask you to stick about after. That I leave entirely up to your own discretion.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:19 pm
MEDEIA

Again, the brunette seemed to turn briefly glassy eyed as he referred to himself although since it was just a momentary remark, she simply let it pass without comment. Once he spoke a little more about his vision though, her attention swiftly returned to him. She had seen ideas such as his come and go over the years although claiming to one day rival the two organisations he mentioned was certainly greater in scope. Her knowledge of both was reasonable, which was only natural given her many years in the field. Did she care about either group? Not particularly.

“Rather ambitious." Medeia would comment. “To state that this new region of yours will be beyond reproach is most certainly that although I must admit that having somewhere like that would be a boon for the mercenaries of this world. Make no mistake, I know who and what I am although whether I remain after the job is done will be a question answered then. That being said, I suppose it is admirable to have a vision quite as elaborate and extravagant as yours.”

Glancing at the rain that was splattering the ground, the lightning witch would feel a tingle in her fingers, knowing that a storm was close. Such was her sensitivity that her eyes would briefly flash although only a keen observer would spot that.

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:32 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Curious.

The eyes caught something of a tingle? Shudder? It was difficult to tell but a sensitivity to the weather tha only furthered a former statement about lightning. She was this close to the environment? Akira could relate within his own affinity for the lapping waves of the ocean. He felt her nonchalant attitude was linked to something deeper, most who heard this glimmered with excitement but there was an air of experience over this one. Curiosity got the better of him as the plan had been laid out, part of him wanted to just leave. Walk away. Pay for her services and be done with it.

Yet the words uttered next didn’t match that.

."There are rumors about you dating back sometime but your age doesn’t reflect that.I wouldn’t have asked but this non-chalantness has piqued my curiosity ... .Why do they go back that long? Everyone I have come to with this plan has admired the ambition, eager to sink their teeth into it but…

His head tilted a bit to the left hand side.

."It feels like you’re Jaded by this.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:12 pm
MEDEIA

For a short period of time, Medeia did not reply and simply looked at him, feeling irritation at how close he was to stepping from the professional to the personal. The question itself was not one that she was certain about answering at first and there was a part of her which sorely wanted to tell him where he could put it. She had not managed to survive this long by spilling her guts to every man, woman and child who crossed her path. Yet, when she took just great the reward maybe for taking part in his quest, perhaps speaking a little of herself would be a fair exchange?

“It is because I have heard similar words before. More times than you could count. You are not the first to approach me with the idea of changing the world and I somehow doubt that you will be the last. You ask me why these rumours spread to the distant past? Well, let me just say that there are many ways for a spiritual being to extend their life and I have long gone past the point of a normal human lifespan. To say I am older than I look would be a great understatement but there is a price to pay for it, one I pay regularly. I have seen nations fall and new ones spring up, wars won and lost, it never truly ends.”

Falling silent briefly, she would then add as an afterthought. “You will have to forgive me if I lack the enthusiasm that my fellow mercenaries do but this is not new for me. It feels like I am going over old ground.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum