Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) - Page 3 Empty Re: Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia)

Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:05 pm
Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) - Page 3 For_valqy

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was an oddity to the next gaggle of sunken entities, more akin to the walking zombies of certain literature or television comparative to people. Bath salts? It was known to have this effect but for them all to strike at the same intruders instead of digging into one another was a rather fascinating yet odd result. Medeia’s retort didn’t fall on deaf ears but the strike from above clashed into flesh, groans and shrieks manifesting in an symphony of wails before most crumpled to the floor. He blinked. It wasn’t everyday one got to witness a biblical strike from above.

."Well! That was enlightening, It felt like the wrath of Zeus…Except Zeus is actually pretty but not any less terrifying. I’ve heard companionship can be bought should one need touch of the flesh comparative to a caress of currency. I’m not one to offer advice, my whole life has been focused on this…Grandeur. We differ in one aspect I think.

Another came careening around the corner, letting out a growl of ferocity that could be called animalistic as a wrist flicked to unsheathe the thin albeit sharpened steel that was within the cane. A knee buckled into a riposte, tip puncturing flesh and just missing the spinal chord, crimson vigor lacing the length of his weapon before letting it fall to the floor. The man now choking on his own blood.

."Hrm. I believe there is someone for everyone, cliche but I have seen couples that thrive in this environment. Hell. I have seen Arrancar somehow thrive off a relationship, why can’t we?

He shrugged a bit, letting his boot check those who had angered the female incarnation of Zeus.

."What drug does this? Do you know?

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) - Page 3 Empty Re: Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia)

Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:26 pm
Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) - Page 3 1332574
MEDEIA

“It is as much a choice in my case. I have no real desire in finding the one, if such a cliche is true. It could be said that I am not all that fond of letting my guard down, which is precisely what would happen should I involve myself with another. My life has been one where the goals have always been profit and self preservation, everything else feels rather meaningless, especially now, having lived for so long. It is not for me to persuade you whether to indulge with another or not but I would suggest choosing wisely if you do. It is often those who are closest to us who are the greatest threats. I have seen many great men and women being stabbed in the back by a lover in my time.” She answered, her emerald eyes remaining on the task at hand.

While he was dealing with one drugged up lunatic, the brunette would do the same with those approaching her, relying on her simplest blast attacks to push them away once more. It was somewhat amusing to watch them fly, at least the first couple anyway, before it became rather more pathetic than anything else. These fools were little more than rats in truth, scurrying around for their precious next meal or dose, in this case.

“It is created in the north of the country as far as I am aware, by a shadily funded laboratory. The government does nothing to step in and do anything about it and I imagine they are probably taking a cut of the profits. This country truly is the pits these days. The drug is a form of ecstasy although the effects are far stronger, as I am sure you can tell. Those infected become overcome by their most animalistic emotions, consumed by them and this is the result. There are many names for it but most call it ‘Freedom’, which could not be any more of a lie. Those who take it are slaves to their own basic wants.”

LIGHTNING WITCH | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:54 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Curious.

Freedom huh? She was correct in her observation, such an ironic title for a drug that enhances the primal core of sentient life. Technically it was also correct though, if one were to merely act entirely on their animalistic intensity would that not translate to a form of freedom? That philosophical dilemma stimulated his mental state, curiously humming as another surge of electricity caused others to be thrust into the air. Ha. The attention shifted back to Medeia, a brow slowly raising. Cycle be damned she had ensnared his curiosity far too much.

."Governmental structures often have all insight they require in most drug based operations, profitable enough will sadly see it overlooked. I am not against going to have a friendly conversation with those at this wasted use of finance.

The offer genuine before swiping the blade to the right, a crimson arc of slick liquid draping across the foundation below them. A desire to know more ensnaring his perspective of Medeia, she spoke with such hatred.

."Pardon me for being a little forward here, you speak with such venom about this happenstance yet I also feel you have yet to make a splash in stopping it. Bad experience or do you believe they deserve their damnation due to it being their choice?

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Static Situation. (Akira/Medeia) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:25 pm
MEDEIA

“Considering that most of my employers are of the more unfavourable variety, it would not be a wise career choice for me to suddenly start playing the hero. I have spent my life working for the highest bidder and more often than not, they are not those who are on the legal side of the law. I also have little interest in the people who wander these streets and I suppose that I would agree that they deserve their fate for starting on the path they walk now. If they are going to take these drugs to behave like animals, then they should be treated like them.”

The imbeciles did not seem to know when to quit and as a large and lumbering male came towards her, Medeia would actually let him get close, before jumping upon him and placing her arms on his chest, channelling raw lightning into him. It was an unpleasant technique indeed and the damage done was enough that by the time she was finished, there was barely anything left of him. That was not all either and as she turned to look away from the corpse, she would look just a little more vibrant, younger and more assured. It was a rather different technique to the others and for once, a smile crossed her features, as she felt the energy of the now dead fool running through her body.

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:19 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

R watched Medeia’s technique with a curious stare, behind that gigai’s perception did his eyes witness the way her energy reacted with the lumbering, zombie like male. She jumped and began siphoning his core? It was a curious method, transforming energy from other entities into rejuvenation- Wait! Could this be a way to create an off branch of the rumored sacrificial Kido? Use others in ones own place that were on death's door could be an entirely interesting way to circumvent it. This woman had granted him a most exquisite and entertaining thought, one that may lead into his way of achieving a spellcraft that exceeded all others! Cycle he could kiss her right now.

Watching his corpse fall upon the floor below did wonders to cement his necessity to assure Medeia was close, afterall a key to a potential future is by extension too important to let fall into anyone elses hands. If another Kido user was granted this insight, well…Then such uniqueness would slip away.

."Bravo! I dare say though he got a lovely sight before the lumbering oaf finally met his end, Medeia. Your employers must be foolish not to atleast try to attempt to keep you on retainer. I am most excited to see you at work going forward. There is plenty to do in my employ and should our objective be satisfied….Riches…Alot of riches..

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:53 pm
MEDEIA

For the time being, there did not appear to be any more of the drug infused lunatics and the pair would be given a few moments of space. For the brunette, she was still feeling the elation that came from her previous technique and the witch had to admit that it was a feeling of joy that never died. It stemmed from rage but resulted in a feeling of such vigour, as if she were born anew. It was incredibly strange but Medeia had learned long ago that it was the key to her long life. A vampire of sorts, she supposed although it was not a title that she took too kindly to hearing, then again, she did not take most titles lying down.

Approaching R at this point and having listened to his latest talk regarding the rewards of signing up with him, Medeia made a decision then and there. “If my skills are adequate for your crusade then I will sign up and aid you in your endeavours. At this point, you have seen the broad spectrum of my powers and there is not a great deal left for me to show. Place me in positions where I can deal some damage and I will cause as much chaos and harm as is necessary in order to make your ambitions a reality.”

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:30 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

R-No, Akira held a deep fascination with her siphoning ability. Truly a walking, overlooked key to a gate that had been shackled for centuries within Soul Society. The core of all Kido at higher stages, a sacrifice to oneself. It was enough to cause the heart to pump frantically with elation, a grand new avenue that should Medeia be amicable, be a part of. The forthright woman was welcoming, a gesture of goodwill occurring in the shape of a respectful nod to her. A hand moving to the left breast in conjunction of it.
."I couldn’t help but be excited about our partnership Medeia, I know who I could place you beside. It will be an easy engagement certainly, a strike as quick as lightning and over before anyone of note knows it. They can be a little frisky so I do apologize about that though I feel a shocking reminder can remind them. It will be smooth sailing. I will book accommodations for you in the local suite.

The man excitedly turning on his heel.

."Grand changes are coming, I am grateful so many could participate in this..

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum